• ベストアンサー

レポートなんですけど・・・。

M. Mason,American Multinationals and Japan,Harvard U.Press,1992.を翻訳せよという課題が出たのですが、↑に関する情報をお持ちの方、なんでもよいのでどうか教えてください・・・。旭屋書店に行ってもなかったのでどうしてよいものやら困っています。

• maam
  • お礼率35% (22/62)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • moqmoqmoq
  • ベストアンサー率53% (33/62)
回答No.2

大学生ですよね? 以下の参考URLにこの本を保有する大学名が記載されてきます。 ちなみに,自分の大学に本がなくて,とりあえず他の大学の図書館で借り て済まそうと思っているときは, http://webcat.nacsis.ac.jp/ が便利ですよ。

参考URL:
http://webcat.nacsis.ac.jp/cgi-bin/shsproc?id=BA18781460

その他の回答 (1)

• Take_chan
  • ベストアンサー率39% (64/164)
回答No.1

在庫の有無や納期は問い合わせないといけませんが、 丸善の洋書コーナーで検索するとヒットします。 ISBNとか分かった方が間違いなく注文しやすいですよ。 米国多国籍企業と日本 American Multinationals and Japan: The political economy of Japanese capital controls 1899-1980. (Harvard East Asian Monographs, No. 154) '92. 著編者: Mason, Mark. 出版社: Harvard U.P. 刊行年: 1992 ISBN: 0-674-02630-6 MBN: 9214731 金額: USD 36.50

参考URL:
http://www.maruzen.co.jp/

関連するQ&A

• 自分でも調べて翻訳しようと思ったのですが

自分でも調べて翻訳しようと思ったのですが スラングも多く いまいち文章の意味が分かりません 下記の英文をどなたか翻訳お願いしますm--m Thanks Asia n' Yes Toto we'll miss u (if u've been to Japan u'll get the reference) but there's no place like home, no place like home!!

• 英語 長文の和訳を教えてください。

japan, inc. the american anger toward japan was a direct result of the growing trade deficits. when japanese exports to the u.s. first began to increase signifi-cantly, america was pleased at this sign that its student had learned its lessons so well. however, the teacher felt increasingly helpless as it watched its atudent take control of more and more domestic markets. the japanese became an irresistible scape-goat for american economic problem. as the economic power of japan increased, both the u.s. and japan gradually recognized that, after more than one hundred and twentyyears of either american domination or conflict, the japanese were ap-proaching economic parity with america. the amer-ican reaction to this realization was mixed, but initially negative. "made in japan" had always been a synonym for cheap and shoddy goods. most americans still thought that japan was an under-developed country. how could they be taking over american markets? the shock of realization created a new image of japan in u.s. -- primarily eco-nomic and nagative. 長いですが、宜しくお願いします!

• western と European and American まったく同じ意味なのですか?

「西洋の」は、western または Eurpopean and Americanと英訳されますが、厳密にいえばこの二つは多少意味に違いがあるとか、使い方にルールがあるのでしょうか?たとえば、 1)「西洋の文化」 は通常western culture ですが、「欧米の文化」となると、European and American cultureと訳してしまいそうなのですが、「欧米の文化」をwestern cultureと訳してもまったく問題ないのでしょうか。それとも、西洋はthe WestとEurope and the U.S.どちらでもいいが、欧米となるとEurope and the U.S. のほうが好ましいとか、そのようなルールはあるのでしょうか。 ご存知の方がおりましたら教えてください。宜しくおねがいします。 

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok good and sorry for late responses I'm playing softball right now And also I can be a big flirt hope u don't mind ↑日本語に翻訳してくださいm(>_<)m

• 英文の全訳をどうかお願いします

Another significant problem is the Americanization of Japan. Many Japanese feel that the price of development has been the substitution of American culture and values for traditional Japanese culture and values. Wherever one goes in Japan, in rural as well as urban areas, one sees the symbols of Amer-icanization--fast-food restaurants, American music, American-style clothing, American sports, American movies, even California sake and California maki. More and more young salarimen who travel to America for business and pleasure come back with a desire for the affluence and freedom of their American counterparts. Indeed, some Japanese businessmen who are sent to the U.S. for training never come back. The desirability and inevitability of the Amer-icanization of Japan will be discussed in another chapter. Suffice it to say here that it has become the symbol of change brought on by Japan's economic success.

• 英語 翻訳お願いします!

「出国前日になんとかパスポートを取得し、今現地にいます」と言いたいのですが英語ではどのように言ったら良いでしょうか? have got my passport a day ago before I left Japan,and I'm here. ではおかしいでしょうか?? お時間ある方、 翻訳よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m!!

• 翻訳お願いします!!

One interesting difference between the American and Japanese cultures is the area of tolerance and forgiveness. The Japanese will tolerate a great deal more than the average American without complaining. This is because it is rude to complain and fuss about little things in Japan. の翻訳お願いします!! アメリカと日本の文化間の面白い1つの違いは寛容と容赦のエリアです。日本人は、苦情を言わずに、平均的なアメリカ人以上の大量を許容するでしょう。これは日本で小さなものについて不平を言い騒ぎたてることが無作法であるからです。

• Copuright(C) American meg

最近PC用ディスプレイでNintendo Switchをプレイするようになったら、以下のような文章がでるようになりました。 PC本体も繋いでいるので、ディスプレイで切り替えをしています。 一応翻訳した結果、多分大丈夫だろうと思って毎回F1を押して普通に使用していますが、問題ありそうでしょうか? 表示文章 Copyright (C) American Megarends, Inc. BIOS Date: 05/09/2018 15:47:19 B360M-ITX UEFI M.007 UEFI Defaults have been loaded Press F2 or DEL to Run Setup Press F1 to Continue

• 英語のメールの翻訳をお願いします!

自分で翻訳してみたものの、スラングが使われていることもあり、自信のない箇所が多々あります。 正直、翻訳機はあてにならないので翻訳をお願いします。 あと、 <3 ←はハートマークでしょうか。 Yo,What's up,Saki? <3 How're chu there? So,whatever,If I lived in Japan, I party every week,bellieve me :P Idk what else to say,we send so much by these 6 letters.. You the best Japanese from those whom I know <3 Sending some photos,like i promise :P wait fo' u,Saki ;) And sorry fo my late reply u_u and boring photos) (写真を送ってくれました)

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

英語の訳をお願いします。 「I hope You can give some more information about Japan and the place where you live.」 翻訳機でだいたいの意味はわかるのですがいまいちつかめません。 翻訳では「いくつかの詳細について日本とあなたの住む場所を与えることができます」とでてきました。 自分なりには「私は~できるとおもう」「日本の色々な情報」「あなたの住んでいる場所」 となると翻訳機どおりなのですが、それでいいのかな?と不安になったので質問させていただきました。