• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英語:True to style)

Microsoft launches Windows XP with style

highpowerの回答

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

「例のごとく」、「いつもどおり」、という意味ですが、negativeなニュアンスを含む表現です。つまり、記者は大金を使って宣伝することをあまり快く思っていないのではないでしょうか。

gomu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語:全体的な文意

10/26 Daily Yomiuri 16面 Microsoft launches Windows XP (Reuters)より 最後の質問です。以下の部分でわからないところがありますのでお尋ねします。 ☆spearhead ~の先頭に付く[立つ] ☆bash《米俗》にぎやかなパーティー[イベント] Microsoft President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Ballmer spearheaded an event on London, while cofunder and Chief Software Architect Bill Gates in New York was scheduled to host the biggest corporate bash since the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States. ここもよくわかりません。もともとビルゲイツがパーティの主催を 予定されていたけど、ロンドンではバルマーが主催した、という意味 だと思いますが、テロと何の関係があるというのでしょうか。

• 訳してください。

Having many women around you dont make u a Man. Staying true to one does.

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

Sometimes people throw a party and you'll make resolutions for the new year, but there's not a ton to it beyond that. 前半は「パーティーを開いて、今年の抱負を決めるんだ」という感じかなと思うのですが、"ton"の訳がよく分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 7問あります!

空所に適当な選択肢の語を入れてください! 1.() students missed the train. (1)The most of (2)Almost of (3)Aimost all of the (4)Almost all of 2.“Is it true that Frank had a car accident?” “I'm afraid ().” (1)it (2)true (3)so (4)that 3.“Is Tom coming to the party todey?” “I (). He's sick.” (1)don't suppose it (2)suppose it (3)suppose not (4)suppose so 4.I am innocent. I had () to do with the accident. (1)everything (2)something (3)nothing (4)anything 5.Just relax and () yourself. There's nothing to worry about. (1)ease (2)enjoy (3)favor (4)please ()内の語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください。 6.この洗濯機は妙な音が出る。どこか故障しているに違いない。 This washing machine is making a strange noise. I think that (be/ something/ there/ with/ must/ wrong/ it) 誤った箇所を指摘して正しい形に直してください。 7.Most of (1)(students) seemed to (2)(have understood) (3)(how fortunate) they were (4)(to be living) in a peaceful country. 以上の7問です! よろしくお願いします!

• 日本語訳

She took a long time soaking, afterwards remembering to go around outside to stoke the embers of the tin-lined fireplace beneath the tub and to throw on a few more sticks so that the water might keep its heat for her mother.という部分の日本語訳がどうもうまくいきません。教えてください。また、特にso that以下の意味のつながりが変になってしまうので・・・よろしくおねがいします。

• 文章の意味とWW1との関係(英語含む)

"The assassination of Franz Ferdinand) at Sarajev0 was certainly the(critical event of the European war that its conspirators had sought but was not the historical cause The assassination acted as a lever, prying the all the causes which w ripe at the time into a predictable path which could only lead to war World war one needed the smallest excuse to launch into its horror. ーJ. Bowyer Bell, historian この文章はどういう意味を指しているのか、そして第一次世界大戦とどんな関わりが込められているのか、全くわかりません...。誰か教えてください!!

• 英語日記

英語の日記を書いてみたのですが、良ければ見て頂いて、文の間違いや 不自然な箇所などを指摘して頂けませんでしょうか。 稚拙な文と英語で申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願い致します。 In Japan, there is a custom called "HANAMI". In HANAMI, people enjoy looking at cherry blossoms, eating and drinking. However I don't like HANAMI very much because there are a lot of people who lack common sense and don't follow the rules. Some people use fire though they are not allowed to there, others throw away their garbage. Such people are not intersted in beaty of cherry blossoms ,only want to have a party.

• 英文の訳

英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! From 1978 to 1982, he sailed around the globe north and south, though he stopped at some ports along the route. If a person sails around the world alone by yacht, that is news. But Horie has made it three times! Moreover, when he set out on his third around-the-world voyage, he was already 66 years old.

• 【中2】英語の和訳お願いします!

いっそ、全部お願いしたいんですけど、 とりあえず、10-1~10-3までお願いしますwww 教科書は、sunshineです! 英文↓ 10-1 Dear Kind Person, I'm a junior high school student in japan. My father died of cancer this year. He wanted to travel abroad, but he couldn't. He was a doctor and was always very busy. I would like to send this teddy bear, Mack, around the worid in his place. Would you please take him with you? Then, please pass him on to another person. Thank you, Megumi Kasuga 10-2 Megumi had some stuffed animals. She liked teddy bears better than any other stffed snimals. They were light and soft. She thought "Teddy bears are good for long trips." Megumi liked Mack the best of all. Her English teacher heard about her idea and brought Mack back home to Atlanta in the U.S. Then he passed Mack to a school teacher in stockholm,Sweden. Mack was very popular among the school children. 10-3 Mack became more popular. He went to Italy,tha U.K.,Germany and Spain. Mack traveled around the world. Megumi got a lot of letters from arr over tha world. Many of tha letters were encouraging to her. Some people even came to japan to meet Megumi. That was the most surpising part of her experience. Her father's dream came true, And Megumi's dream aloso came true. 以上です! 間違ってるところあったらすいません>< よろしくおねがいします!!

• of と that の用法

以下の文で、最初のof の文法的解説をおねがいいたします。  その後のthatはrealityを説明している 感じですが、このthatについても文法的解説をお願い致します。 As reports poured in of shattered windows and damaged buildings, the reality set in around the globe that a meteor event can injure hundreds of people.