• 締切済み

訳してください。

Having many women around you dont make u a Man. Staying true to one does.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

回りに多くの女性が居るからと言ってあなたは男に成る訳ではない、一人の(女性に)忠実であるのが男に成るのだ。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ワンサカ女を回りにはべらせたって一人前にゃなれないさ。 一人だけに忠誠を尽くさなきゃね。

関連するQ&A

• この英文の意味は?

私は以前、ある人にこういう質問をしました。そして、こういう答えが返ってきました。しかしその人の応えの意味がよく解らず、もう一度聞きなおしたのですが、その人は「自分でもっと考えろ」といったようなことしか答えてくれません。  というわけで、このサイトで質問することにしました。 私:「何で女性は、付き合っている彼がいる場合にも、俺に嬉しそうに話しかけたり、手を繋いできたり、場合によっては抱きしめたり、キスしてきたりするのだろう? 女慣れしていなくて、そこそこルックスが良い男の感情をもてあそぶのが楽しいのか? それは単に、誠実さが無いだけなんじゃないのか?」 その人:”You said that you feel like you've been teased before by women. When you open yourself up too much too quickly, some people will take advantage of you. .... One thing about women you should know: many women want to change men. Many women also want to become like a mother to men. It's natural for women to think like this. ..... maybe there is something that you are doing that attracts that kind of behaviour in women.”  ご回答、よろしくお願いします。

• to~ と、~ing の使い分け

I am happy to have you as a friend. (正しい) I am happy having you as a friend. (不自然) I'm so happy having you around all the time. (正しい) I'm so happy to have you around all the time. (不自然) なぜ上の例文は to have が正しく、下の例文は having が正しいのでしょうか? to~ と、~ing の使い分けが分かりません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文並べ替え

訂正と解説お願いします 1.今こそきみにそのニュースを伝えるときだ。  Now (a/is/to/good/as/time/as/any) tell you the news. --- is as good a time as any to 2.我こそプロだ。   (I/more/no/is/one/than/professional/am). --- I am no more than professional one. 3.展覧会を見にきた人は、女性が男性の約4倍だった。 (time/many/four/as/as/women/men/about)came to see the exhibition. ---About four times as many women as men 問題と自分の答えです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 男女のメールなのですが、

(男)It is also true that many men are "naughty". I think I am between good and naughty; I do have feelings for women I sleep with, and very rarely go for a "one night stand". But it is also true that I am not good at staying with one woman exclusively. それって本当です。たいていの男性はいやらしいんです。 僕のは良いいやらしさです。僕が感じた女性としか寝ませんし、めったに一晩限りなんてしません。一人の女性だけど留まっているなんて僕にはよいとは思いません。 (女)But There isn't love is it? でも、そこには愛がないんじゃない? 感心しないわ。 これでよいでしょうか?naughty、between,,exclusively の訳仕方が自信ありません。感心しないわ。がわかりません。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Watching the instagram make up tutorials contouring and dramatic results... i get why men dont trust women. Hahh

• If you like this apple pi

If you like this apple pie,why dont you make one yourself. これの、yourselfってなんで前置詞とか要らないんですか?

• having so many girls

I'm not used to having so many girls around. ここでのhavingはlongmanで参照すると どの意味に当たるでしょうか? https://www.ldoceonline.com/dictionary/have

• toとforの使い分け:英語

中2です。 目的語を二つ取る語 たとえば「He gave me a book.」は「He gave a book to me. 」 「She make you many breakfast.」は「She make many breakfast for you.」 に置き換えられますが、そのときにtoかforのどちらかを入れます。 そのときどうやって使い分けるのか教えてください。変な文章ですいません。。

• 英語日記7 人は変われるのか??

英語日記7 人は変われるのか?? 英語日記7?? すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 Can humans change?? As proverb has it says that the child is father to the man <三つ子の魂百まで>. Are you for or against the proposal? It is difficult for us to decide which one is true. However we can make to try changing ourselves. Many people want to change to a new person. However I think that one person does it by the hundreds. You must make effort more than other people if you want to change. It is most important to sustain not lose your heart. <私も変わるために今現在努力しています>この部分がなんと英文で言えば分りません。 内容は気にしないでください

• 和訳お願い致します;

You were wrong to believe me.I didn't love you. Then I was wrong. Give your life to God. You mustn't mix with men or be the mother of their children. Men lie. Believe none of us. Give your life to Gnd and work for the Church. Where's your father? At home,my Lord. Look him in. Then no one will see how stupid he is Goodbye. Oh,help him,dear,sweet Heaven!Go to a church!Go now! Or if you have to marry, marry a stupi man. Wise men understand too well how women can lie to them.To the churchーgo now! Please,God,make him well! お願い致します