• 締切済み

英語 7問あります!

空所に適当な選択肢の語を入れてください! 1.() students missed the train. (1)The most of (2)Almost of (3)Aimost all of the (4)Almost all of 2.“Is it true that Frank had a car accident?” “I'm afraid ().” (1)it (2)true (3)so (4)that 3.“Is Tom coming to the party todey?” “I (). He's sick.” (1)don't suppose it (2)suppose it (3)suppose not (4)suppose so 4.I am innocent. I had () to do with the accident. (1)everything (2)something (3)nothing (4)anything 5.Just relax and () yourself. There's nothing to worry about. (1)ease (2)enjoy (3)favor (4)please ()内の語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください。 6.この洗濯機は妙な音が出る。どこか故障しているに違いない。 This washing machine is making a strange noise. I think that (be/ something/ there/ with/ must/ wrong/ it) 誤った箇所を指摘して正しい形に直してください。 7.Most of (1)(students) seemed to (2)(have understood) (3)(how fortunate) they were (4)(to be living) in a peaceful country. 以上の7問です! よろしくお願いします!

• kjdsn
  • お礼率0% (0/18)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.3

#2.です。訂正です。 5. Just relax and (1. ease) yourself. There's nothing to worry about. とにかくくつろいで体を楽にして下さい。心配することは何もありません。 にして下さい。失礼しました。

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

1. (3. Almost all of the) students missed the train. その生徒たちのほとんど全員が、その電車に乗り遅れました。 2.“Is it true that Frank had a car accident?” “I'm afraid (3. so).” 「フランクが自動車事故にあったのは本当ですか?」「残念ながらその様です。」 3.“Is Tom coming to the party today?” “I (3. suppose not). He's sick.” 「トムは今日そのパーティに来るでしょうか?」「来ないと思います。彼は病気です。」 4. I am innocent. I had (3. nothing) to do with the accident. 私は無実です。私はその事故には何も関係がありませんでした。 5. Just relax and (2. enjoy) yourself. There's nothing to worry about. とにかくくつろいで楽しんで下さい。心配することは何もありません。 6.この洗濯機は妙な音が出る。どこか故障しているに違いない。 This washing machine is making a strange noise. I think that there must be something wrong with it. 7. Most of (1)(students ⇒ the students) seemed to (2)(have understood) (3)(how fortunate) they were (4)(to be living) in a peaceful country. その学生たちのほとんどは、自分たちが平和な国に住んでいてどれほど幸運なのか理解したようでした。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1.(3) students missed the train. (1)The most of (2)Almost of (3)Aimost all of the (4)Almost all of 2.“Is it true that Frank had a car accident?” “I'm afraid (3).” (1)it (2)true (3)so (4)that 3.“Is Tom coming to the party todey?” “I (3). He's sick.” (1)don't suppose it (2)suppose it (3)suppose not (4)suppose so 4.I am innocent. I had (3) to do with the accident. (1)everything (2)something (3)nothing (4)anything 5.Just relax and (1) yourself. There's nothing to worry about. (1)ease (2)enjoy (3)favor (4)please ()内の語句を並べ替えて正しい英文を作ってください。 6.この洗濯機は妙な音が出る。どこか故障しているに違いない。 This washing machine is making a strange noise. I think that there must be something wrong with it. 誤った箇所を指摘して正しい形に直してください。 7.Most of students seemed to have understood how fortunate they were (4)(living) in a peaceful country.

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です!

There () so it will take a long time to move. (1)is many furniture (2)are a lot of funitures (3)is a lot of furniture (4)are many furnitures He will be back () about ten minutes. (1)during (2)till (3)of (4)in He is very ill but there is () hope for him. (1)a little (2)little (3)a few (4)few () passed the test, but there were some who failed. (1)Almost students (2)Most of the student (3)Almost the students (4)Most students It was () we found the nice antique silver spoons. (1)in London that (2)what in London (3)London in where (4)in London which He () us a tale about his adventure. (1)said (2)spoke (3)told (4)talked の答えと解説をお願いします。

• 英語の質問

mostlyとalmostとmost ofの違いをおしえてください。 例えば、there are over fifty students in the class,and they are [   ] girls この中が、most of ではなく、mostly なのか、用法から、きちんと教えてください。

• [英語]()に入るものを教えて下さい><

1. Little () that Keiko would fail the exam. (1) I thought (2) did I think (3) I didn(t think (4) didn't I think 2. I wonder how much () to get a digital camera. (1) does it cost (2) it costs (3) costs it (4) costs 3. An accident deprived (). (1) his sight (2) him of his sight (3) him his sight (4) his sight from him 4. English physicist Isaac Newton () to be the father of modern science. (1) says (2) is said (3) tells (4) is told 5. () seems to be something wrong with the engine. (1) It (2) What (3) There (4) That 6. Many cancers can be cured if () at an early stage. (1) discover (2) to discover (3) discovering (4) discovered 7. () was it that won first prize in the speech contest? (1) Who (2) Where (3) What (4) How 8. () is important in learning English is to practice it every day. (1) It (2) That (3) What (4) Nothing

• 中学英語です

「ほとんどの生徒がプールに水がほんの少ししかないことを知りませんでした。」 という文章で、答えは Few students knew that there was little water in the pool. なのですが、 Almost students didn't know ~ とか Almost every student ~ってのはだめですか? それと、the pool had little water はどうでしょうか? よろしくお願いします

• almostについて

少し細かいことですが・・・、almostを辞書で調べると副詞となっています。名詞と思っていたのですが・・・。 というのは almost of all students という文で生徒の「ほとんど」←名詞かなと思ったのです。 ちなみにalmost of all studentsというのは辞書でしらべたら、almost all of studentsとなっていたのですが、どっちがなぜ正しいのかがよく分かりません・・・。 mostは most (of all) studentsと出来るようですが。 almostについて回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語のメール、、、

スイマセン、ペンパルからメールを貰ったんですが、ちょっと意味のわからない事かいてあるんです・・・なぜ自分は日本の女性に興味があるのかという理由を書いてくれたのですが、意味がわかりません。わかる方お願いします。 She was so Beautiful that I did not want to shut my eyes until the scene was over. After the movie I went to sleep. Suddenly I saw the same girl in my dream. Except she was in a white dress and jade rose petals fell this time. (I wish I finished that dream) Suddenly I woke up. I was late for shcool. TO make it worse it was raining the next day. As I got to school I noticed that many people were wearing rain coats. But the strange part was this: Every one had a hoody and umbrella. As they took them down I noticed that almost all of them were"JAPANESE"! I had been in that school for almost a year and I had never noticed I had Japanese fellow students. It was so surprising that I could not close my mouth! I wanted to talk to them but I did not know what to say. I could not speak. I did not want to sound stupid. But now that I have met you I know exactly what to say. It was something I could never say because I was so much in love with the beauty they have, that I was stunned. SO Now I have met you I will say what I could not say then........."HELLO"!

• 英語問題

今日この5つの文章を先生に見せたら間違っていると言われました。 1. The boy laid on the grass with their eyes closed. 2. There seem to be every hope that the paitient will get better. 3. As she had nothing to do, she decided one of the flowers in the garden 4. Bill handed me a small round box and told me open it. 5. I'm sorry to say that I have never bought a bunch of flowers my wife. これのどこが間違っているのでしょうか?

• 英語 分詞

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題は訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです。 ・熱海へ商用で行ったときに撮った写真を差し上げます  I will give you pictures (taking, taken) in Atami when I made a business call there.→taken ・彼は腕を組んで立っていましたか?  Was he standing with his arms()?→folding ・私は風に髪をなびかせて走っていた。  I was running with my hair () in the wind.→streaming ・He got his leg () in the accident. 1. to wound 2. wounded 3. wounding 4. unwound→2 ・There is something wrong with the engine, so I have to () as soon as possible. 1. make it fixed 2. have it fix 3. get it to fix 4. get it fixed→4 ・Although it was very cold, the teacher left the students () in the hall. 1. having waited 2. to have waited 3. waited 4. waiting→4 ・() nothing to do, I took a nap after lunch. 1. It was 2. To have been 3. Been 4. There being→1 ・() from the plane, these mountains are really beautiful. 1. Seen 2. Seeing 3. To see 4. Having seen→2 わからなかった問題です。 訳もお願いしたいです。 ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 They (1spent) the night (2chatting) (3over) snacks (4preparing) by Mary's mother. 2 I found it (1surprised) that the designer (2whose) clothes have been (3worn) by famous movie stars (4was arrested) 3 The language teacher looked very (1disappointing) to find (2that) her students (3could) not make themselves (4understood) in English. ・並び替え ウイリアムズさんは本を読みながら足を組んで座っていた Mr, Williams (a/crossed/his/legs/reading/sat/while/with)book.

• 英語のインタビューの内容を教えてください

妊婦さんが旦那さんと一緒に初めてお腹の中の赤ちゃんの様子を見たときの印象です。But以下の訳を御指導いただけないでしょうか。特に「we were a part of it」のニュアンスがわかりません。「  」内はその前の文なので参考にしてください。 「I mean, you're looking at something that's black, white and various shades of grey, and it's not the easiest thing to make out. And I'm not even sure that, you know, we were looking, I was probably looking at an eye when I was supposed to be looking at a nose, things like that.」 But just the feeling that we weren't just happening to be there. You know, that we were actually, she made us feel like we were a part of it and that we had some sort of say, and that we had brains. I mean, it was nice to feel like you were a part of the process.

• lost his way

I thought my husband and I had a great marriage -- until I looked on his phone and found text messages to another woman. I was crushed. I asked him about it, and he said that it was nothing and that there were only a few messages. When I checked our cellphone details, I was completely devastated to find that it had been going on for almost a year and there were almost 2,000 text messages during the past six months. When I talked to him about this and all the lies he had told me, he said he had lost his way and he was sorry and didn't want to lose me. lost his wayはここではどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします