• ベストアンサー

翻訳してください。

"And don't you dare to eat any of it yourself. Your Aunt Spiker and I are going to have it between us right here and now, half each. get on with you! Up you go!" そして、あなたは自分でそれのいずれかも食べませんか? あなたのスパイカーおばさんと私は現在ちょうどここに私たちの間にそれを持つつもりです、それぞれ半分。???? dare →挑戦、~する勇気がある。 すみません。さっぱり訳せません・・・。意訳でも構わないので、教えてください。おねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ohboy729
  • ベストアンサー率41% (244/589)
回答No.3

don't you dare to:やれるものならやってみな。ーすると承知しないからね。 get on with you ! :さあ、とっとと行った行った *冗談でしょう!の意味もあるみたいですがここでは違うかな。 「それを自分でちょっとでも食べたら承知しないからね。スパイカーおばさんと私でここで半分ずつ食べるんだから。さあ、とっとと行った行った。二階二階!」 No.1 bataiさんの優しい訳に比べるとかなり意地悪そうな訳になってしまいました。

その他の回答 (2)

• abby_cat
  • ベストアンサー率52% (11/21)
回答No.2

ご質問の文は,Roald Dahl著の 'James and the Giant Peach'ですよね? もし何でしたら,和訳が出ているので図書館か書店ででもざっと一読なさってはいかがでしょう? 大体の話の流れを掴んでおいた方が,英文のほうもラクに読めるのではないかなぁ,と思いました。 和訳は「おばけ桃の冒険」で出ています。 ちょっと余計かとも思ったのですが,ご参考まで。

参考URL:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/4566010503/qid%3D1113285729/249-4370225-5001130
  • batai
  • ベストアンサー率40% (18/44)
回答No.1

超意訳でよろしければ。 「それを一人で食べようとしないで下さい。(これは)スパイカーおばさんと私とで今から半分ずつ食べるのだから。だからあなたは早く上へ行きなさい!」 子供が客人用に用意したおやつを食べようとしているのをたしなめていると思います。そしてこの子供の部屋は二階にでもあるのでしょう。上へ行けというのは部屋に戻れということではないでしょうか。 まったく見当外れでしたら申し訳ありません。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してくださいm(__)m

翻訳機だと変になってわかりませんでした(>_<) Yess (heart)(heart)(heart) But I want it to take a long time like over 30 minutes And I dare you to do 2 things while you sit on my face. 1 I dare you to take a picture of yourself while you are sitting on my face, make sure no one can see me in the picture and use it as a profile picture. 2 I dare you to talk to someone on the phone while you are sitting on me はどういう意味ですか?

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

Just wanted to let you know they are here. OK So going to start working on the hetsinks. Hope you get your drivers in soon. Someone just PMed me and it took them 2 weeks to get there stuff. Sorry for the Delay. Usally never happens on shipping with me. Ill make up for it next time friend.

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 翻訳をお願いします

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかた、 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか? 誤植があるかと思いますが、意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 Your moon trines his sun. This is an ideal combination for a close, personal relationship whether it be a close friendship or love relationship. This gives psychological and emotional compatibility, It draw you and him together. You enjoy each other's company and will always feel just a little fascinated by each other. Each will feel that the other person is special an enliven something in your life. You have a lot in common and the ability to share enjoyable times together. Her is likely to be the decision maker or the more dominant person in the relationship. You will see yours identity enhanced by the association and your life improved by the decisions he makes. He will receive emotional support from you which contributes to a greater sense of being alive and cared about, an ability to achieve his personal goals. He misses this when he is alone. He may appreciate

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

If you voted for trump I forgive you. If you still support trump then you are an accomplice to treason in my opinion. This scandal is going to end up being the biggest thing to happen to American politics ever. I've been saying it since the very beginning. This is a criminal and illegitimate president. And the mess is going to last years and probably destroy the Republican Party.

• 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい。

Yes that item is still for sale. We don’t stock it so it would take approx 3-4 weeks to get a hold of. The cost is £769.20 including VAT. Delivery cost would depend on delivery address, if you could provide this to us then we could get you a delivery cost. Unfortunately we don’t deliver out with the UK. If you pay for the item in full and we have cleared funds you could then send in a courier yourself to collect the item.

• 翻訳好きの方いませんか?

海外の方からいただいたメールなのですが、翻訳アプリや、英会話の本も買ったりして勉強しているのですが、私の英語力ではちょっと翻訳が難しく困っています。丁寧にいただいたメールですし、返信しないのも日本人としてどうかと思い、どなたか翻訳が好きな方や英会話ができる方に通訳していただきたく、今回質問します。 こちらの文章です。よろしくお願いいたします。 It is almost 2200 hours here and cold. It doesn't get cold here often in Florida only a little bit in the winter. I'm great. It is nice to meet someone so far away, with the same passions in life for fishing. Where do you work? What kind of work do you do? Me I am a sales man. I love the outdoors fishing and hunting. I also have kids. I have two boys and one girl. They love to fish and hunt. What I was going to ask you about was with this new company Florida Gladesmen. I have been making shirts for my company and selling them. I now want to make my own shirts to sell and I would like to purchase the equipment in Japan. I was going to buy the equipment here in the US and found out it was made in Japan and wanted to see if I could find a better price there. The machine I am looking for is called a sublimation T-shirt printing machine. I am getting all the specifics on the equipment that they are selling here in the US. and I will email you tomorrow with the specifics. I would be glad to pay you for your services. Hopefully you will be able to find me a better price and I will be able to pay instead of the company here in the US. My last girlfriend move to Japan to become a teacher. I lost touch with her and was worried when the Tsunami hit if she was okay or not. It was terrible what happened to your people, I felt great sorrow. We'll let let me know I will be up for a few hours more here. What is the current temperature in Japan who you live?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I try to be nice and respectful to everyone, especially musicians and artists but if you’re going to call me up and berate me about my already affordable rates then you get the corn - that’s it. No exceptions.

• 長文です(翻訳お願いします)

Hi Dear Makoto I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you if you let me. My heart will be yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long. Is true that I met you not long ago but the fact is that since that time, I have grown to develop feelings for you so deeply. I have heard it said that online relationship don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real. I know that we can't change the past and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie. My beloved Makoto I want you to know that Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams. I feel wonderful this afternoon after reading your message and it put me in the mood for love,because of you.. Am just hoping and praying you're not gonna change you're mind till we meet to each other.Who knows you are the answer That I seek for so long and God granted all my wishes and all my dreams comes true. I will love you and respect you for the rest of my life...Even though we are far to each other, it doesn't mean we cannot build-up our new relationships. While it's good to maintain our connection between you and me and shared the important values of this relationship, so it will last forever. We have to create our own future by all means with love and respect. I will stop here for now dear and please do take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day out there. Hug and kisses for you sweetheart, Yours, Kelvin.