Trump Supporters: Forgivable or Accomplices to Treason?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The scandal involving President Trump is predicted to be the biggest in American politics, with long-lasting effects that may even lead to the downfall of the Republican Party.
  • As someone who forgives those who voted for Trump but sees continued support as complicity in treason, the author shares their opinion on the matter.
  • The president is labeled as criminal and illegitimate, and the consequences of his actions are expected to haunt the country for years to come.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

If you voted for trump I forgive you. If you still support trump then you are an accomplice to treason in my opinion. This scandal is going to end up being the biggest thing to happen to American politics ever. I've been saying it since the very beginning. This is a criminal and illegitimate president. And the mess is going to last years and probably destroy the Republican Party.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

あなたがトランプに投票した(だけ)なら許す。しかしあなたが今もトランプを支持しているなら、私の意見では、あなたは反逆の共犯者だ。  このスキャンダルは、アメリカ政界始まって以来最大の出来事になりつつある。私は、最初から言い続けてきた。  これは犯罪者で、不法な大統領だ。でこの混乱は何年も続き、おそらく共和党の命取りになるだろう。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.1

もし君がトランプに投票したとしても君を許そう。もし君が未だにトランプを支持しているとしたら、私は君が国家反逆罪に共謀していると考える。 このスキャンダルはアメリカの政界でこれま起こった中でも最も大きな出来事に発展するだろう。私は極めて早い時期からこのことをいい続けてきた。これは犯罪者であり、違法な大統領だ。そしてこの混乱は何年も続き、恐らく共和党を破壊することになる。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

My Dad and my Step Mom support Nazis (Trump) - I think we should all call out the Nazi lovers in our families. Friends don't let friends hide Nazi lovers. As FAR AS I'm concerned if you still support Trump YOU SUPPORT NAZIs This is past watergate for me. This is going to end up a bloody mess and I'm not being cheeky.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The new GOP health bill only has 20% approval - but they are going to move heaven and earth to get that thing passed. I don't understand the pride of men. This is going to get people killed. There is no place for politics or pride in health care. This is a criminal undertaking and someday these guys will all have to answer for it. We need to tattoo this onto the foreheads of all who voted for it - this kind of cruelty should not be forgotten.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are we going to admit what’s right in front of our eyes - the whole world knows!! Trump works for Putin!!! This is fucking embarrassing. If I had the money I would leave the country right now. Im embarrassed - I’m shamed - I can’t believe this !! I denounce the us government and anyone that tries to defend trump.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Someone is making big money on the stock markets unprecedented volatility. Theory: Trump tells his secret broker to short X amount of Y stock under a false entity. The next day he attack’s Y in the press - prices drop he makes millions. I know it seems far fetched but if trump and Cohen were dumb enough to start an influence peddling business WHILE they knew they were under investigation - maybe he is dumb enough to try this too. Remember you read it here first folks because I’m positive he’s got some market scam going.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Guys please forgive the pushy spam but our fundraiser has 5 days left so we're going to be in annoying mode all week. Please watch the video and help us out if you can!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I guess I'm going to be the one to have to do this. Males of the planet earth it is not ok to take your penis out whenever you like! Getting a female alone (or in pairs) and uninvitedly displaying your dick is not a dating strategy. It's not sexy it's gross. And it's illegal. And it's traumatic and frightening and more (I can't pretend to know the ways it hurts victims) and you make all registered penis owners look bad.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I try to be nice and respectful to everyone, especially musicians and artists but if you’re going to call me up and berate me about my already affordable rates then you get the corn - that’s it. No exceptions.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

The reason he wants to negotiate is because his bombs work now. They’re done. He’s not going to give them up. If you think trump caused this you are wrong. NK has detonated 6 bombs since 2003 and only one fizzled. And their rockets make it over Japan into the pacific. So he can now blow up any country within 1000k for sure and they could possibly reach California. Though that might be pushing it. He wants to keep his bombs and also get iPads and Instagram and McDonald’s and Starbucks. He wants a big boy seat at the nuke table - he doesn’t have to shake his saber anymore.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

I don't care what "team" you play for. If you contributed to shutting down the government today you should be recalled. This is inexcusable bullshit.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So take this for what it is: 2nd hand info from a source I claim is reliable. It's hearsay, and/or a rumor. I'm telling you it's 100% legit, but that's just a stranger on a forum. Feel free to say I'm full of shit, or that I'm making this all up, it's up to you if you want to believe me. I'm only sharing because I'm sure you are as curious about the situation as I am.