• ベストアンサー

海外の買い物で

海外の買い物でこういうメールが来ました。 どういう意味かわかりません。 Hi Kosuke, Were did you send it to ? Please let us know we will refund it to you. Best Regards. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#200181
noname#200181
回答No.1

これはおそらく先方のタイプミスではないでしょうか。 WereではなくWhereではないかと思います。 「Kosukeさん、こんにちは。それ(Kosukeさんが送ったもの)をどこへ送って下さいましたか?払い戻し致しますのでご連絡下さい。」 前後のやりとりが不明ですので、確かではありませんが・・・ お返事される前に、まずこの解釈でいいのか、先方に確認されたほうがいいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳を教えて下さい

ホテルの空室確認のメールをしたところ、返信がなかったので メールが届いているかという内容で、メールを送ったところこの様に返信が来ました。 上手く訳せないので、教えて下さい。 I have forwarded you the email that we did send to you. Please let me know if you did or did not receive it this time. お願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

• どなたか翻訳できますか?

ebayのオークションでで落札した後、下記のようなメールが送られてきましたがgoogle翻訳でしても 理解できないのでどなたが翻訳していただけないでしょうか? Hi, as stated in the auction we can only ship to US verified addresses. Do you have someone in the US that can sign for this item for you and then send it to you internationally? Please let us know or we'll need to cancel this transaction. Thanks so much! 宜しくお願い致します。

• 某海外通販で買い物しましたが、到着が遅いためメールで確認したところ返事

某海外通販で買い物しましたが、到着が遅いためメールで確認したところ返事が来ましたがイマイチ内容が分かりません。 どなたが、翻訳できる方お願いします。 Hello We will call royal mail / dhl today - and if no joy we will send you another order out as soon as possible. I can assure you we will get this item to you very soon. sorry for this unexpected delay or due to the delays would you prefer us refund you in full today. Thank You

• 更新手続きのメールの書き方

海外の雑誌の購読更新を申請するための手続きを教えて欲しい旨のE-mailを送信しようとしています。書き方としてこれで通じるかどうか、見ていただきたいのですが。。。相手の会社から更新のinvoiceが届いてて、その価格で購読更新をしたいと言いたいのですが。 Dear sirs, Thank you for your subscription renewal information. (see attached pdf.) Our start-up subscription has already expired May 30, and we would like to apply for renewal on condition that the cost(US$1,150) you send to us (See attached pdf file). Please let us know the procedure to renew subscription. If you would like to know some information, for example, credit card No. and so on,we will fax them to you. If you have any questions, please free to contact us. regards,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 そのことで相手からメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 how did you want to declare the value of the shipment. We can do it lower if it helps, please let us know.

• この英文を訳してください

カンボジアのホテルに忘れ物をしたので、 日本に送ってほしいと問い合わせをした際に、このような回答が送られて行きました 翻訳宜しくお願い致します。 Greeting from Empress Angkor Hotel! I have check with DHL Express Co, Ltd your souvenir bags will cost USD70.00 in cash for delivery. Please kindly let me know if you are agreed I will sent for you immediately. You have two way to sent the money 1/ you can send the money to as by Money Gram Local bank name Canadia Bank local bank in Siem Reap) 2/ please sent by credit card. Please sent the meney for us and we will pay to DHL Express Co, Ltd. Should you need any information or assistant please feel free to let me know. Thanks and Best Regards,

• この英文教えてください

もうすぐイギリスに留学するので、学校から Please let us know your travel arrangements when completed. と送られてきました。ので I'm ready to start at any time. Any time will do. と返しました。すると次に We have you from 18 April but you will need to let us have your travel details to enable us to arrange your accommodation. と返ってきたのですが、これは私にどうせよということなんでしょうか。

• 訳してください!

We had a question for you. We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you. We were thinking of going on a cruise to the Caribbean. Do you know your plans for Christmas? Are you going to be staying here or are you going home? Can you please let us know if you would like to travel with us and if your parents would like you to have this experience. If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. We will plan our holiday around what you would like. Can you please let us know your plans? この日本語訳をお願いします! だいたいはわかるのですが、 We were thinking of going on vacation in December and wondered if this is something that interested you.と、 If you are not interested and will be travelling home to Japan, that is good too. の訳が分かりません

• 英語を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

以下の内容なのですが、宜しくお願いします。 How is life,family and business in Japan? please I am sorry for late contact to you concerning the payment you send to us for shippment I will confirm today and let you know about it then I will at once apply for the paper work to shipp the animals to you please wait my mail again.