• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 そのことで相手からメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 how did you want to declare the value of the shipment. We can do it lower if it helps, please let us know.

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

出荷商品の価値をいくらぐらいに申告なさりたいですか。もしお役に立つなら、(実際よりも)安い価格を申告することもできます。どうぞ私どもにお知らせください。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

no problem sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but please let me know if you need anything else or if you want to declare it at a certain amount, thanks!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 We are waiting on your response for what shipment you would like us to send your package with. Again these are your shipping prices. Please let us know what option you will like us to ship and we will ship asap.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 yes we could ship by YAMATO. Are you sending us a pre-paid label? Do we have to schedule the pick up or you will do it? Let us know how to proceed with this shipment. Can I schedule the pickup with Yamoto when your order is ready?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 If you want to book them on your side and send us the details that's absolutely fine. We are unable to book AAA運送 on your behalf as we do not want to have a similar issue this time again. As mentioned they use a number of other companies like it happened last time (BBB運送 was cheapest that's why they used it). I did advise you already that we are not working with them anymore. Let me know please if you want to book it yourself or if you want to book a different courier. .

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて頂けませんか?

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか落札しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて頂けませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hi we only get a good international discount from US to Japan if it is over 3kgs, do you want to order a little more or do you want to use your account? Right now it is about 1 kg actual and 2kg with DIM weight, do you want to use your Fedex account, I can also ship it with USPS, let me know and I can get an estimate for you, thanks!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか購入していました。やっと準備が少し整ったみたいで連絡がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hello , we are currently producing your #1 order, so far we have 2 pcs ready for you in LA. I believe you really need merchandise. Please let us know if we can ship out.this is what we have collected and reserved for you in LA.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いを済ませた後に相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Can I please book the collection. Hope the price has not changed and is still $000, please advise asap. Please also let me know what documents will I require and how many and which courier will come to pick the goods.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 We cannot take this any longer please update us when can we ship this.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこは数個からオーダーで作ってくれる小物屋さんです。相手にいくつから作ってくれるか聞いたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 if you order at least 2 pieces we can make new ones, if you let me know which AAA you want, I can confirm we can do the 2 pieces, usually it's 3 pcs.