英文の意味を教えて下さい。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しましたが、準備が進んでいるようです。
  • 注文のための準備が進み、ロサンゼルスに2つのアイテムが準備されています。
  • 商品は確保され、あなたのためにロサンゼルスで待機しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物をいくつか購入していました。やっと準備が少し整ったみたいで連絡がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Hello , we are currently producing your #1 order, so far we have 2 pcs ready for you in LA. I believe you really need merchandise. Please let us know if we can ship out.this is what we have collected and reserved for you in LA.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

LAに二個だけ在庫があって、ほかのは生産中だけど、2個送って良いかと言う問い合わせです。 おそらくとりあえず送って生産が上がったらまた送るので送料が余分にかかると言うことかと思いますがいっさい説明がないところが不親切ですね。

nkjlbnkj
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 We are currently working in your order and AAA said we have a better freight forward company that ships to Japan. Once your order is ready i will ask for a quote and let you know the shipping amount.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

どうしてもLAのサイトのナイキシューズが欲しくて色々見ていたんですが注意書き見たいのところに下記のような文章がありました。これって業者用でしょうか?すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I just want to show you what we have available in LA NOW. You can order your qty from this and we can ship to you fast from LA. By doing so, you can continue to carry NIKE until you receive the new 2017 collection. One of our distributors could not take because he is having issues with importation process. Please review and let me know.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようとしています。できれば日本で購入したいので、日本に代理店はありますか?と質問したら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?? Please be patient as we’ll have an answer for you soon. Currently, no one has an exclusive distribution in Japan, we would like to establish a distributor in Japan soon so we will be discussing many factors and will provide you with additional information.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事でメールが来ました。なんとなくはわかりましたが、正確な意味を知りたいのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)> Your order is ready to ship with Yamato Transport. Both invoices were combined and your shipping amount is $19.00. You can see below for the quote. Here is your invoice I have attached and sent you 2 money requests through paypal. We already captured $24.00, but we still need a total of $84.44 (which I split up since paypal will not allow me to request the full amount). Once we have received your payment we will ship out.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• 海外のお取引先からの英文メールを翻訳してください

ちょっと長いのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 Good afternoon, thanks for your business. We can ship 100 pcs to you sometime the end of next week after we received the oversea shipment, this 100pcs most the sensors with 12 inch long wires and still waiting for confirm by tomorrow. And we have just located over 2 thousand pcs of the 16 inch wires sensors, most likely we can get you 200-300 pcs sensors with 16 inch wires a month if you need it. Thanks again and you have a great day! Goodafternoon, the shipment is on the way to us, most the sensors are 12 inch long but the packing list didn't have the exact number for how many pcs are 12 inch long, how many pcs are 7-9 inch, I will keep you update, we should receiving it by sometime this week.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。私の欲しい商品が売り切れていたので在庫確認をしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 we had sold out and now are not producing currently, let me ask the warehouse if they can locate 2 pieces, for you, it may take a day or so but I will let you know, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい<(_ _)>

アメリカネットショップで小物を複数購入予定です。日本人向けに注意書きがあったんですが詳しい方意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 In regards to becoming an distributor, we will need to discuss this in details and IN PERSON. You originally initiated this matter but since you are not be able to come to our office to discuss further we have put it aside for now. When you’re ready to discuss this matter again, let us know and we will be happy to discuss further but till then all related questions and inquiry I will not be able to answer via email. As for the promotional bag, for now we have to put this on hold so please do not produce them yourself. I will discuss this with CEO when he returns from his trip next month for a better outcome for you.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.