• 締切済み

日本語の回文を英語で説明して

Japanese word "shimbunshi" is a palindrome, but why? Answer in English and Alphabets, don't use hiragana or katakana.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

When the hyphenated is one unit shi-n-bu-n-shi is a palindrome.

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9722/12094)
回答No.1

>Japanese word "shimbunshi" is a palindrome, but why? Answer in English and Alphabets, don't use hiragana or katakana. ⇒How about the following answer? In the phonetic structure of Japanese, "shi" [ʃi], "m" [n] (in front of a consonant), "bu" [bu], "n" [n], and "shi" [ʃi] in "shimbunshi" (newspaper), when read from the front, becomes 《"shi" [ʃi], "m" [n], "bu" [bu], "n" [n], "shi" [ʃi]》, while the backward reading is also 《"shi" [ʃi], "n" [n], "bu" [bu], "m" [n], "shi" [ʃi]》. If we connect each single sound together, we get [ʃi, n, bu, n, ʃi]. A word like this, which has the same sound when read from front to back, is called a kaibun. And "migakanukagami" [mi, ga, ka, nu, ka, ga, mi] (unpolished mirror) is an example of a palindrome as well.

関連するQ&A

• 日本語の駄洒落を英語で説明して

I heard the Japanese phrase "A futon has been blown off" is a joke. Tell me why this phrase is a joke. Answer in English and alphabets, don't use Japanese characters.

• 「レ点」英語で説明して

Why is the "check mark" called "re-ten (re mark)"in Japanese? Answer in English and alphabets. I can't read or understand Japanese characters.

• 「あかいくつ」英語で説明して

What is the origin of "Akai-Kutsu" (red shoes) , one of the bus routes in Yokohama? Answer in English and alphabets.

• どう答えれば?

こんにちわ。 私は今ペンパルサイトで知り合ったドイツの人とメールを交換してます。 彼からこんなメールがきたのですが、 To my question...The three alphabets I meant are Kanji, Katakana and Hiragana. If I want to write my name, than it looks like Murado or so (in japanese letters). My friend Martin is written Maruchino and so on. 私はどう答えて良いのかわかりません;; どなたか教えてください!お願いします!

• 英語で説明希望 日本語助詞「と」

日本語の助詞についておしえてください。 日本語のテストありますので。 I am in the middle of studying japanese for JLPT3 and I need your assistance for figure them out. Here is the 2 questions. (1)because of you I became stronger (in Japanese!) So I wrote: 毎日私は強いなります。 Someone said it meant strong like fighting. and "よろしくお願いします” to be about studying! I didn't know the kanji/words it's using. I would like to know why it is and what it is. (2)Thinking "my japanese is slowly better because of you". I wrote 私の日本語がゆっくり良いのであなたです。 Someone said 私の日本語がだんだんと良くなるのは、あなたのおかげです。is correct. But most of people said it is a little awkward and they would say they can omit と and だんだん~になる seems more natural to say. I have no idea which is correct and why it is. That's when I realized, , I need なる to make it "becomes better". I also knew "だんだん" but I didn't know why it used "と" or why と"? Why not just "だんだん良くなる?" Your assistance would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

• 英語の訳をお願いします。「〇〇~」について。

「いついつ~」、例えば「来月からレッスンを始める」というような文章を巡って、以下のコメントが届いたのですが、文意がよく理解できません。 日本語に訳していただけますでしょうか。 "から" can only be translated "from" when there is also a "まで" phrase present. Otherwise, you need to use some form of "start" or "begin." Japanese is much more logical than English concerning this (as is often the case). Also, you cannot use both "begin to" and "starting"-- one or the other is fine, but in English saying both is redundant and awkward sounding. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 日本語について外国人からの質問

ずっと考えていたのですが、なんて答えればいいのか分からないので教えてくださいませんか。 日本語の「の」についてです。 Example: 日本語の先生 specifies the teacher as a Japanese teacher and not an other like math or english teacher but why is there no の in 電話番号 ? doesn't 電話 specify the number only as a phone number, not a serial number or car number or whatever?

• 日本語訳を頼みます。

お願いします 1 The world is becoming a "global village" right before our eyes. English is emerging as the international language. It is the first language of many nations and a second language in countries such as India and Nigeria. 2 Why is English so adaptable? Its history provides one clue. English has always been open to new words from different tongues. This is not the situation in France, Italy, or Spain, where language academies have kept their respective languages free of foreign words.

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします。

It is okay about the late reply... I don't usually use tge phone by the way... if youvhave facebook it would be awesome or whatsapp :$ Thank you so much for helping me. I will study this hardly to get it <3 <3 Does it work if I want to say "I will sing for you to feel happy"? Or "I wrote and a letter to her, but she hated it" I wrote and sent* Well I will find text books in hiragana and read carefully the sentences and how it works. But tell me... how have you been? 長文ですが、よろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語助詞の説明(英語での説明希望)

明日日本語能力検定試験があります。誰か英語か簡単な日本語で私に説明をしていただけませんか? (1) 一日_____2かい、はをみがきます。 1.に 2.で 3.と 4.の なぜ 「に」ですか? わかりません。 (2)松井さんはめがねを___つかいます。 1。たいせつな  2。たいせつに  なぜ 「たいせつに」が正しいですか?「な」「に」は どう?違うのですか? (3)テストですからつくえのうえに本やノート___ください。 1.いれないで  2.ださないで Ireru I know is to put IN, but Dasu is to take out.I don't see how Dasu fits here because the way I read it and translate it into english, it would say "please don't take out any books from on top of the desk (which is impossible). Ireru at least sounded a bit more feasible.. "please dont put any books in/on the desk.") なぜ「ださないで」ですか? 説明ください。おねがいします。 Your assistance would be highly appreciated. thank you,