• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:アメリカの経営者は強欲? 長文です)

アメリカの経営者は強欲?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカの経営者は強欲であるというイメージについて質問しています。
  • 沖縄、高知、釧路で働いた経験を通じて、経営者が従業員を利益追求の手段として考えている様子を目にしたと述べています。
  • また、アメリカでも従業員の生活の立場に立った経営者が存在するのかについても疑問を投げかけています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.4

1。最後の方に「 I know that quite a few companies do this in Western countries,」とあるのですが、これはアメリカも含むと思いますか?  前世紀には含まれなかったと思います。今は多少あるでしょう。 2。軍需産業、製薬、保険、金融業界、非常に強欲に見えます。ユダヤ人が牛耳ってるからこうなったのでしょうか?  ユダヤ系の人にも色々ありますから一概には言えないと思いますが、確かにお挙げになったなった業界では、おっしゃる通りだと思います。 3。従業員の生活の立場に立った、Pover女史が描写する経営者はアメリカにもいるんですか? いるとしたら、それは何%くらいだと思いますか?  いるとは思いますが、%まではわかりません、多分低いと思います。 4。こういった、地域や割合は刻々変わるもので、しかも伝染性が大きいのは病原に似ています。  例えば、古い話ですが、ソ連が有人衛星を打ち上げるとアメリカの学校が詰め込み式になる、その前のアメリカを真似て日本ではゆとり教育になる、などです。  日本でも、会社は一つの家族だという考えから、とにかく売り上げをノバさきゃ馘、という考えに変わってきています。  アメリカも、金持ちの利権を広げる術策を教えるのが有名大学の仕事で、経済学、ロースクール、医学部に力を入れる傾向が増えています。  まあお互いに変なところを真似し合うという奇妙な成り行きが、専門化、細分化に隠れて、全体を見通して皆が幸せになる観点が失われて行くのは残念です。

0123gokudo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 そうですね。日本は且つての終身雇用制が壊れ、「会社は一家族も」壊れ、アメリカのように能力主義、利益主義一辺倒に変わった結果、多くの労働者が貧乏になって苦しむようになりました。従業員の幸福を考えなくなった経営者は社員が苦しもうとなにしようと、会社が利益さえ上げれば満足しています。アメリカ化するのはまずかったと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.3

日本の企業の中には伝統的には終身雇用で社員を家族の様に扱うカルチャーがありましたが、終身雇用は崩れつつあるし、従業員側も会社と個人を別けたいと思う様になってだいぶ変わって来たと思います。 アメリカの企業にも経営理念の一つに従業員の幸福を掲げているところもありますが、ファウンダー、オーナーがCEOをしている様な会社で少数派。ただ給料やボーナスの他に従業員や家族を喜ばせるためのインセンティブとしてファミリーデーや子供たちに親の仕事を知ってもらうオープンハウスをするのは一般的だし、どうしても子供の面倒をみないといけない時に、オフィスに子供を連れて来る人もいたし、そもそもタイムカード制では無いので、在宅からテレワークしながら面倒を見のも比較的自由。また私が所属した私の会社では、上司が部下をバーベキューに呼んだりと言うのも結構ありました。 でも、大企業では年俸何億円、何十億円でCEOを雇うことが多く、当然オーナーや株主のためにそれだけのリターンが求められるので、個々の人格とは別に会社の業績、利益が第一優先の企業がほとんどと言うのは事実と思います。経営が悪化したら人員整理は経営者が好むとこの好まざるとに関わらず(好んでやる人はいないと思います)第一に実行せざるを得ない。経営者が人間として強欲かは別として、立場としては業績をあげるためのプロフェッショナルとして雇われているので当然のことで、もし業績を挙げられなかったら簡単に首を挿げ替えられます。

0123gokudo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 このPover 女史の文を読んでびっくりしたのです。終身雇用時代の日本の経営者のようじゃないかと。伝え聞くアメリカの経営者とは全く違うではないかと。ビルトッテン氏は嘗ての松下幸之助のように、たとえ彼の会社が倒産寸前になっても只の1人の社員も辞めさせないと宣言していますね。アメリカの経営者の利益追求一辺倒を批判しており、利益よりも先に「互いの人間の幸福」を優先する考えです。現在の松下電器産業はPanasonic になり、必要な時には人員整理をフツーにやっています。トッテン氏は日本人以上の日本人になっています。アメリカ社会を批判し、日本の現在の経営者たちもアメリカのそれと同じになったとして、現在の日本の経営者を批判しています。 Pover さんのような考えとやり方をするイギリス人がいるということは、イギリスの経営差たちはアメリカのそれと違い、半世紀前の日本の経営者に近いのかも知れません。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • KoalaGold
  • ベストアンサー率20% (2539/12476)
回答No.2

アメリカは契約社会です。仕事と能力に対して支払われますので、病気が続けば首です。子供を理由にもできません。親が助ける事も少ないのでシッターを頼みます。 しかし最近の風潮で大企業には社内に託児所やジムができました。ピクサーやフェイスブックやアップルなどのIT専門職が心置き無く残業するために子供を預かるのです。アメリカ人の労働時間は結果を出すためにものすごく長時間になる事があります。弁護士などです。タフでなければ生きていけない社会です。だから健康で強い人が人気があるんですよね。 ただし下の方は使われているだけなので最低賃金とか8時間労働や補償を問題点とします。 イギリスは社会主義国家に近いところがあり医療費はほぼ無料だし福祉が充実しています。アメリカとは違います。けれども不況時に国民を助け続け移民まで爆発的に乗り込んできたので大変です。EU諸国から流れ込む労働人口を止めなかったら福祉はパンクします。 日本式に出産祝いや結婚式に出席する会社はありません。出席はあくまで親戚友人だけです。私の結婚式にユダヤ人社長夫妻を招待したら驚いていました。

0123gokudo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • tzd78886
  • ベストアンサー率15% (2589/17102)
回答No.1

アメリカでは経営者と従業員は仲間ではありません。もっと言うと、オーナー、経営者、従業員は全く別です。オーナーは経営能力が高いと思う人物をスカウトしてきて経営させ、能力が無いと見做せばすぐ別人物に切り替えます。従業員は日本で言えば契約社員で、契約書にある条件が全てで、それができる人物を採用して自社で育てるなどということはしません。能力が無いと見做せば、あるいはその部署が無くなったりすればすぐ契約満了になります。もちろん、オーナーにもいろいろな人がいますから、そうでない人もいるかもしれません。しかし基本はそういうことです。従業員として入社し、会社のトップに上り詰めるなんてまず考えられないことです。

0123gokudo
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 ビルトッテン氏がアメリカを捨てた気持ちが解りました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 訳せません

I don't think politically they have overcome I think one of the big tests, which this has the, you know, every appearance, and not just appearance but substance, of trying to do this on a party line vote in the way that Democrats did it. 私は、彼らが政治的に大きな試練を乗り越えてきたとは思いません。 あらゆる外観に形を変えて現れる、大きな試練をです。 いや、単に外観だけでなく、党の路線に沿った票に関して、民主党員のやり方でこれに臨もうとする実質としてもです。 訳せません。 every appearanceとは何でしょうか 全体をどう訳しますか? 状況解説は下記のとおりです (中略) So I really look at the revisions of this bill as an attempt to bring on those folks who have expressed reservations. And we will see over the next week whether that is successful. CAMEROTA: David Gregory, here's our visual representation of those who have reservations. Here's our graphic. And you see that it's six people, which is a tough, you know, hill to climb. So you have Rand Paul, McCain, Collins, Murkowski, Ted Cruz, and Mike Lee. So how is all of this going to work before September 30? GREGORY: Well, I don't know is the answer. And I think that, you know, what we've seen is kind of handicappers on how much momentum it has and how much has been lost. I think this is going to be very difficult, as it was before. And I don't think politically they have overcome I think one of the big tests, which this has the, you know, every appearance, and not just appearance but substance, of trying to do this on a party line vote in the way that Democrats did it.

• 長文 和訳

こないだテストでだされたんですが和訳した回答を配ってくれませんでした。。。自分の訳があっているか知りたいのでだいたいで良いので和訳できる人がいたらよろしくお願いします。。。 You may wonder why Hawaiians are so eager to maintain their native language. I think the answer is that language is more than just a means of exchanging information. We see the world around us through the window of our language. It enables us to share the history and culture of our people, and so it helps us find our identity. If we lose our language, we lose something of ourselves. Imagine that English has taken the place of the Japanese language here in Japan. What happens to your culture and identity? English is useful for communication in many parts of the world, but your mother tongue is an important part of your identity. In Japan ,too,there is a minority language, just as in Hawaii. The Ainu people have lose much of their language and culture. Today, they are trying to revive their traditions. In this class we are going to study English of course, but I want you to remember that your mother tongue is the most important language in the world. Mahalo for listening. 以上なんですが長文なのでかなり長いです。。。  これでも回答してくれる方お願いいたします。

• 長文です(翻訳お願いします)

Hi Dear Makoto I know I can't give you the whole world, but I can promise you I will always love you if you let me. My heart will be yours, and even though I know I’ll make mistakes, I will never break your heart. I’ll be right beside you as we chase our dreams together, and you will never have to wonder if I still care. I think about you all day long. Is true that I met you not long ago but the fact is that since that time, I have grown to develop feelings for you so deeply. I have heard it said that online relationship don't last, but I disagree. I know that what we are doing may be considered wrong by some, but I also know what I feel in my heart, and I know that it's real. I know that we can't change the past and I know that we can't predict the future, but my heart does not lie. My beloved Makoto I want you to know that Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve. Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams. I feel wonderful this afternoon after reading your message and it put me in the mood for love,because of you.. Am just hoping and praying you're not gonna change you're mind till we meet to each other.Who knows you are the answer That I seek for so long and God granted all my wishes and all my dreams comes true. I will love you and respect you for the rest of my life...Even though we are far to each other, it doesn't mean we cannot build-up our new relationships. While it's good to maintain our connection between you and me and shared the important values of this relationship, so it will last forever. We have to create our own future by all means with love and respect. I will stop here for now dear and please do take care of yourself for me and have a wonderful day out there. Hug and kisses for you sweetheart, Yours, Kelvin.

• 英文の長文、和訳お願いします

Does the Earth have the natural resources to support this many people? Unfortunately, the answer to this question depends on information we don't have. For example, we don't know how people will choose to live in the future. We don't know what their standard of living will be. We also don't know what new technologies will be available in the future. We do know that the Earth's natural resources are limited. Fresh water, for example, is crucial for health and food production. However, more than 97% of the water on Earth is salt water, which is poisonous to both people and crops. Only 3% of the water on Earth is fresh water, and three quarters of that fresh water is frozen at the North and South Poles. Today, the demands for fresh water is greater than the supply in roughly eighty countries around the world. By 2025, scientists predict that forty-eight countries will have chronic shortages of water. At present, disalinization, or the removal of salt from salt water, is not a solution to the shortage of fresh water. It takes a lot of energy to remove the salt from ocean water, and that makes the disalinization process very expensive.

• 重要だと言う話ですが、長文すぎて解読出来ません。

何が書いているのですか? Dear Clients, As part of our ongoing customer care programme, we are writing to update you about some connectivity issues that may have affected you over the last week. These technical challenges have been the result of unsolicited and certainly undesirable traffic directed to our websites, applications and systems. This type of unlawful activity, often referred to as Denial of Service ("DoS") attacks is executed by unscrupulous individuals with the sole motive of disrupting the legitimate business operations of numerous high profile internet-based organisations, including FxPro. Over the past year, FxPro has invested heavily in additional and significant upgrades to our capacity, defence and security capabilities. This has allowed us to completely neutralise previous attempts and minimise these more recent efforts to disrupt our service to you, to the bare minimum. FxPro is committed to an always-on service provision to our clients and will continue to strive to deliver world-class quality and availability of our applications and systems to you. In this respect, I wish to assure you that I personally and my entire team have been working around the clock to deal effectively with the issues around this incident. As a result, we have now incorporated even more technical safeguards designed to contain and even prevent similar future occurrences. I thank you for the patience and trust with which you have afforded us during this period and sincerely apologise for the any inconvenience you may have suffered. As always, myself, the rest of the management team and all our employees will continue doing our absolute best to make your trading experience with us as enjoyable and trouble free as possible. Please feel free to contact our Customer Support team for any further information you may need or inquiries which you may have. Thank you for your business and for choosing FxPro for your forex trading needs. It is greatly appreciated. Georgios A. Korellis Chief Information Officer FxPro

• 長文ですが訳してください・

こんにちは!またまた宜しくおねがいします。長文ですみません。 Thankyou for worrying about me, but i promise there is no need. Im am happy and well. I'm not ill at all. :) Is there a swine flu outbreak in Japan? a few people i know seem to have it so i've not seen them really. But i know there are a lot of cases here in england. I really enojyed my holiday. It was very interesting and we went to some very beautiful places. I love forests and mountain views. I spent a lot of time on beaches as well. It was quite cold some days, but on one day it was so warm we could swim in the sea. It was good fun. Have you ever heard of a food called Haggis? It is a traditional scottish food. Its basically minced lamb and oats and herbs and spices, rolled up into a ball with a kind of protective layer, like a skin on it. You roast it and remove the skin and serve it with vegetables like potatoes. It is delicious. I find that a lot of traditional British foods are quite heavy meals. meat and starchy vegetables such as potatoes and things. They are designed to fill you up easily. They ar nice kinds of food, because they make you feel warm and cosy. Meals like this always seem to bring about a moment of better family bonding. Traditional meals can often be quite complicated as there are so many types of food being cooked at once, so they are hard work. And they dont get eaten that regularly so people come together and enjoy them more. I eat a lot of food from all over the world though. I think its interesting to try new things and different countries have different tastes. Do you get the chance to eat foreign foods?

• 入試長文問題 日本語訳

最後の2つの文の意味がわかりません。 それと問題が わかりません。 問題*本文によれば、イングランド人をsleeping-walkerと呼べるのはなぜですか。      日本語で説明しなさい。 George Orwell のEngland your England だそうです。 Here are a couple of generalizations about England that would be accepted by almost all observers. One is that the English are not gifted artistically. They are not as musical as the Germans or Italians, painting and sculpture have never flourished in England as they have in France. Another is that, as Europeans go, the English are not intellectual. They have a horror of abstract thought, they feel no need for any philosophy or systematic ‘world-view’. Nor is this because they are ‘practical’, as they are so fond of claiming for themselves. One has only to look at their methods of town planning and water supply, their obstinate clinging to everything that is out of date and a nuisance, a spelling system that defies analysis, and a system of weights and measures that is intelligible only to the compilers of arithmetic books, to see how little they care about mere efficiency. But they have a certain power of acting without taking thought. Their world-famed hypocrisy – their double-faced attitude towards the Empire, for instance – is bound up with this. Also, in moments of supreme crisis the whole nation can suddenly draw together and act upon a species of instinct, really a code of conduct which is understood by almost everyone, though never formulated. ここまではなんとなく訳せたのですが、次の2つの文の意味がわかりません。 The phrase that Hitler coined for the Germans, ‘a sleep-walking people’, would have been better applied to the English. Not that there is anything to be proud of in being called a sleeping-walker. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事とメイドインアメリカのシールの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's don't worry I know it's a bit confusing with all the discounts. I have attached an updated invoice where I have included the discount of 37.50 ドルin the comments section, please have a look. Please let me know if that is fine as even I am getting confused here. Please confirm that this is what you require. The total to pay for all your invoices is 260.16ドル for all invoices. I have spoken to the warehouse about the photos of made in USA, but they have sealed the cartons already and they got put away for dispatch. Therefore, I am unable to email you the pictures but I can assure you that it have been done for you.

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• 動詞のlogic

Our landlord is selling our house, so we’ve decided to move rather than roll the dice on what the new owner might bring. We weren’t able to find anything suitable in our current area, so we settled on something in a much more suburban area. All of a sudden I have a 40-minute commute instead of a 10-minute walk to work, and I’m away from friends and other social opportunities. It’s only a year lease, but I feel straight-up devastated, and for the past few days I’ve been kind of randomly bursting into tears. I really feel as though I’m grieving, and I’m not able to logic myself out of this funk—even though I know that in the grand scheme of things, this is a relative nonproblem. logic myself out of this funkの意味は何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします