• 締切済み

教えて下さい!

この文を読んで21~25の選択問題を選んだのですが、あってるか確認していただけませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 私の解答↓ 21.D 22.D 23.B 24.A 25.C 21 Why does Ms. Laurence write to Mr. French? (A) To inform him that she is leaving the company (B) To notify him of an upcoming event (C) To request additional time to complete a project (D) To announce a successful business deal 22. According to the letter, what will Mr. French be working on from July? (A) Preparations for an event (B) A fishing trip (C) Interviewing applicants (D) A public building 23. Who gave Mr. French a painting? (A) An engineer (B) An architect (C) An important client (D) A company president 24. In the e-mail, the word, "arrange" in paragraph 1 line 3, is closest in meaning to (A) organize   (B) align (C) consider (D) form 25. What is implied about Castle Constructions? Monroe (A) It is located (B) It holds regular social events. (C) It has a vegetarian on its staff (D) It has used Dino's Grille in the past.

みんなの回答

• slpanda
  • ベストアンサー率76% (10/13)
回答No.1

質問者さんの回答 21.D(不正解) 最初のメールの冒頭に会社をやめることにしました(retire)とあるので(A) 22.D(正解) 23.B(正解) 24.A(正解) 25.C(不正解)真ん中のメールでは、最初Dino’s grillを予約しようと思ったけどベジタリアンメニューがないので、ベジタリアンがいるならBridgesにしようと思うんだけど、ベジタリアンレストランの方がいい人は連絡下さい、といっているので、このメール書いた時点ではベジタリアンがいることは確認できていない。Dino's Grillにベジタリアンメニューがないことを知っているということは過去に使ったことがあるからと思われるので(D)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• toeicのpart 4の問題です。

toeicのpart 4の問題です。 What does the man imply when he says,”I just got in”? A.He will stay in the office for a while B.He is not the appropriate person to ask C.He has not had time to attend to an issue(正解) D.He has recently finished a project 私選んだのはBです。なぜBは正しくない?

• 英文の翻訳お願いします!

Mr.Jobs' genius lay in his ability to see technology for what it is- a tool that has the capacity to transform how we live.

• Your opinion sounds - と Your answer sounds -

Mr.Cの返答が2通り示されています。違いを教えてください 状況: Mr.A) So that's the problem we need to figure out. What do you think guys. Let me hear your thoughts. Mr.B) In my opinion, it is due to ----- Mr.C) But your opinion sounds ---- Mr.C) But your answer sounds ----- soundsとありますが、isでも構いません

• A is to B what C is to Dの構文で質問です

A is to B what C is to Dという構文は、A to B is what C to D is.という語順じゃいけないのはなぜですか?どうしてわざわざbeの後にto B、to Dがこなくてはならないのか分かりません。

• 文法・語法問題です

お願いします。 1.It ( ) kept to oneself,a secret will no longer be a secret.  a.it b.not c.only d.you 2.Everything has been attempted in principle,but nothing much ( ) in pracitce. a.accomplish b.accomplishes c. accomplished d. accomplishing 3. Simon ( ) 12 films ,and I think this latest is the best. a. made b.had made c.has made d.was making 4. The English language is one of the richest languages,and a writer in English has a wide choices of words ( ) to express himself. a. which b.in which c.how d.where 自分の答え 1(d.you) 2.(c.accomplished) 3.( c.has made) 4( a.which) 全く自信がありません。 教えてください。

• ビジネス英語・会話

ビジネス英語・会話においての問題です。 ●相手に指示するとき、どのように書きますか。A~Dで選びなさい。 A:I demand that you take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. B:Would you like to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. C:I want to order you to take Mr.Lopez to the reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him. D:Would you take Mr.Lopez reserved meeting room and start to discuss a new deal with him? 私の解答→B ●日本人AさんとBさんはモーター開発に関して、アメリカ人2人(Cさん、Dさん)と会議しています。A~Dのうち選びなさい。 Cさん:Not really. The problem is how much their R&D has progressed so far. We have no idea. Dさん:問題 A:Please take my advice. B:I'm not sure how to say it in English. C:Does anybody have any suggestions? D:Do you agree with me? 私の解答→A Aさん:Are you saying that we need more information on competitors? Dさん:That's right. We need to establish a global network to see what's going on in the motor market for hybrid cars. Bさん:問題 A:I feel that personal relationship are the best way. B:Could you describe that, please? C:No, you are wrong that way. D:What is a global netwak? 私の解答→C Cさん:Masa, I know that you have a strong relationship with engineers working for auto-parts companies. Aさん:Yeah, Masa attends a lot of conferences on engineering every year. Dさん:Masa, I'll leave it to you. (問題) A:The reason is that you are not confused about that. B:May I have your attention? C:That's fine. D:What do you think about your prospects? 私の解答→D Cさん:I believe that you can collect valuable information, Masa. Bさん:(問題) but I should be able to tell you sometiong important regarding motor development in the auto-parts industry in a few weeks. A:I'm very sorry for that, B:I'll explain that, C:I'm not sure, D:I'm very confident, 私の解答→分かりません。。Aかなと。。 以上宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳がわかりません;;

翻訳がわからない文があるので少し助けていただきたいです! (1)What ignorant sin have I committed? (2)When a man has made a happy effort,he is possessed with an absurd ambition to have it thought that it cost him nothing. の2つです。 (1)は、ignorant sinの訳の仕方が微妙です。これによってWhatの訳し方も変わるのかな・・・と思いつつ。 (2)はhappy effort の適切な訳がわかりません。 とは、いっても全訳も微妙なのでできれば、こんなのどうかな・・・というのありましたら 是非教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 文法

いくつか質問がありますよろしくお願いします。 (1) Hiroko has seen as many foreign movies as anybody in her class. anyをつける最上級代用表現が納得できません。。。 どう解釈すればいいでしょうか? (2) A is to B what C is to D. 文法的にはどう解釈するのでしょうか?? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法の問題お願いします。根拠があると助かります

1 If you ( ) serious about finding work and making money in the feelance world, register now. (選択肢) A be B are C were D will be 2 This site is for individuals. ( ) is not intended for use by employment agencies. A It B He C That D They 3 We are more than just a bank. ( ) businesses range from credit cards to life insurance. A We B Our C Us D Ourselves 4 A leading financial company ( ) a secretary to serve as assistant to the director. A seek B seeking C to seek D seeks 5 Our company ( ) the face of business every day. A changes B changing C to change D has changed

• (   )に適当な語を入れなさい。

1.I'll ( ) someone carry this heavy suitcase. a. have b. get c. tell d. ask 2.The soccer club ( ) of 30 members. a. consists b. is consisting c. is consisted d. has been consisted 3.I have three foreign friends. One is an American, and ( ) are Canadians. a. other b. others c. another d. the others 4.My town has ( ) in the past ten years. a. great change b. greatly change c. great changed d. greatly changed 5.How about ( ) in Shibuya on Saturday? a. go shopping b. going shopping c. to go shopping d. to go to shop これらの問題で、「どうしてそうなるのか」説明してくれればありがたいです。 お願いします。