メロディーの聞こえ方が変わる瞬間!第一部後半のメロディーとは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 第一部後半が始まる前のメロディーは、音楽の中で唯一の動的な部分です。
  • そのため、第一部前半とは異なる音の違いが聞こえます。
  • この記事では、第一部後半のメロディーについて詳しく紹介します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

*This is the melody before the start of the second half of part I. *This is the melody the only dynamic part in this music and you can hear the sound difference before. 「これは、第一部後半が始まる前(第一部前半終わり)のメロディーです。」 「これはこの音楽の唯一動的な部分のメロディーで、今までとは違って聞こえます」 *「第一部後半」をthe second half (後半)of part I (前半)としました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9721/12093)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >*This is the melody before the start of the second half of part I. >*This is the melody the only dynamic part in this music and you can hear the sound difference before. >「これは、第一部後半が始まる前(第一部前半終わり)のメロディーです。」 >「これはこの音楽の唯一動的な部分のメロディーで、今までとは違って聞こえます」 ⇒以下、各文ごとに、語句と添削文をお答えします。 *第一部後半が始まる前:before the second half of part I begins。beforeを接続詞として、「始まる」を動詞beginで表せばこうなりますが、お書きのようにbeforeを前置詞として用いてもいいと思います。 *(つまり、第一部前半終わり):(that is, at the end of the first half of part I)。これは、(お書きの文のように)省略してもいいかも知れません。 ⇒This is the melody before the second half of part I begins (that is, at the end of the first half of part I). 《これは、第一部後半が始まる前(つまり、第一部前半終わり)のメロディーです。》 *この音楽の唯一動的な部分のメロディー:the only dynamic melody part of this music。お書きのようにmelodyとpartを同格としていいですが、このようにmelodyを(partにかかる)形容詞として表現することもできます。 *その前とは違って聞こえます: it sounds different from before it。「その前とは(違って聞こえる)」(sounds different) from before itを補いましょうか。 ⇒This is the only dynamic part of this music, and it sounds different from before it. 《これはこの音楽の唯一動的な部分のメロディーで、その前とは違って聞こえます。》

wxw
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 >なるほど。that isとして()内を表現すればいいのですね。 >また第二分目は、ダラダラと書かずit sounds~で表せられたのですね。 大変参考になりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 30th September ‘10 The first half of fiscal year will be over at today. I feel that time run out before I finish anything. But I will go writing my diary in English. I wonder how much this diary make my English ability improve? My defect is what I want a result. So I just enjoy reading, writing and hearing English now. But I spent a lot of time to write this diary.

• 添削お願いします

こんにちは。今度大学の授業で自分の過去の経験について各自発表することになりました。原稿を考えたのですが、時制や表現などいいたいことがうまく表せずに困っています。添削お願いします。 内容:私は以前から日本語教師に興味を持っていて、大学生1年生になり、外国の方に日本語を教えるクラブ活動を始めた。始めは日本語を教えることは、日本人の自分にとっては簡単だと思っていたが、日本語を教えることの難しさを知った。始めは上手に教えられなかったが、今では知識もだんだんと深くなっていった。私はこの活動を通して、言葉は違くとも分かり合えること、何を伝えたいかが重要であることを学んだ。 I entered a college, my point of view has changed.Because I joined a club activities.This club influenced me. We teach Japanese to foreign people.I belonged this club simply because I am interested in Japanese teacher. So I joined this club. But I did not think deeply about the club. I made light of the Japanese language since I am a Japanese. However,what I thought was quite different from the fact.I thought that being Japanese doesn't qualify us to teach Japanese. I made light of teaching. At first, I've achieved only half of what I hoped to do. Because my knowledge is small. So I could not teach Japanese well. But now my knowledge is become deeper gradually. I learned a great deal from this club. First,I learned that teaching is difficult. Second, we can make friends evev if we are not same language. Most important thing is that"What we want to communicate." I want to study abroad someday. So I think that this experience is a precious possenssion. 私は今もクラブ活動を続けているのですが、文章中でそれがうまく表現できずに、もう活動はしていなくて過去のことという表現になっているような気がするのですが、うまく添削できません。。。 どうかよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

So I got some inside information this weekend that I think many of you would like to hear. Before you read any further you know I’ve done this before and the same rules apply: this is 2nd hand info, getting his info straight from one member in the band. As you know I am in the music business and I have some acquaintances with the band.

• 添削してください

労働条件が改善されると、労働者の意欲も上がり、それは企業が提供するサービスや商品の向上にもつながると思う。 これらの理由から、私はアンケートを行う前から自分はリベラル派だと思っていた。 To improve condition of employment seems to rise workers motivation, and this is lead to improvement of services and goods that provided by companies. For those reasons, I have been thinking that I was a liberalism before I answered a survey. *結局アンケート?調査の結果(いくつかの質問に答える)、リベラル派に近いことがわかりました。 I was a liberalism としてしまうと、「前は」ということになってしまいますか? I am~でいいのでしょうか? こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 留学志望の添削をお願いします!!

現在大学生です。カナダへの留学を希望しており、留学志望書を書いているのですが・・・ I have three objects for this studying abroad program. First, it is to get ability which can handle correct business English and can use daily conversation. I want to work all over the world in the future, and globalization apread at a high speed. After a few years, we will not work enough without English. In addition to, communication is very important not only daily life but also work. So, I think that I have to get on these abilities. Second, it is to learn Canadian culture and Christianity. The religion affects the country culture and daily life in many foreign countries. It is a part of difference points from Japan. I feel difference about the religion from my experience through studying abroad and want to apply at work or life in the future. Finally, it is to make a lot of friends. I have only Japanese friends. Most people have the same sense of values as Japanese, so I hardly find a brand new attitude over the nation. If I make a lot of friends without nationality, Iwoll be able to get 800 TOEIC score. This goal is very difficult for me. But it is not impossible and I have a confidence that I achieve this goal, becaouse I can effort than average person and my character is never-give-up attitude. When I enrolled at a university, my TOEIC score is 365. However I wanted to take part in this studying abroad program. I could not get qualification be second grade, but I can participate in this studying abroad in fact. I have never gone to study abroad like other people, so I will be able to grow up than other participations. At any rate, I am the most enthusiasm student for this studying abroad program. This is my participation reason for this program.

• 添削してください

ある歌の歌詞についてです。 「この歌は荒れ果てた城の姿から世の中の栄枯盛衰を詠んだ詩と感じました。」 I felt this song poetry about the world's rise and fall from the desolated castle. 「一番は盛んな栄える様子。二番は衰え枯れ果てる様子。三番は今現在の城の様子を表しています」 The first verse is the appearance of flourishing. the Second one is decay and withering appearance. The third one is the appearance of desolated castle current situation. >栄枯盛衰をrise and fallで表現しました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いいたします

どなたか英文を添削してください。よろしくお願いいたします。 ・「英語のライティングはたぶんスピーキングよりはましだと思う。」 I guess my English writing is probably better than my speaking. ・「そのチケットは遅くても今月中には届くと思う。私は今週じゃないかな~とまだ思ってるんだけど、はっきりはわかりません」 (なかなか届かないチケットについてです) I suppose the ticket will arrive within this month at the latest. I still kind of believe it will be this week, but I'm not sure...

• 添削お願いします。

「この曲テーマは聞く人に、5月に咲く美しい花を思い出させるような美しいメロディー構造になっています。」 This music theme has a beautiful melody structure reminds listeners of breath-taking flowers that bloom in May. *以前似たような英文を添削してほしいと質問させていただいたのですが、こちらは別の文章として使うため少し表現を変えました。 また「美しい」が2回あるので、「breath-taking」としてみました。 こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

次の文章を添削して欲しいです。 長文なので一文一文訳して頂かなくて大丈夫です。 Choose any political issue and write a paper with two parts. In the first part write a 500 word essay taking one side of the issue, and in the second part write a 500 word essay taking the other side of the issue. For example, in the first part you might defend a woman's right to choose an abortion, and in the second part you might defend banning abortions. Or you could right about gun rights, whether Trump (or Obama) is a good president or a bad one, whether marijuana should be legalized or not, etc., etc. This project requires that all facts, figures and quotes be properly sourced and cited, as in a regular term paper - do not try to do this project without citing any sources, as that will result in a score of zero. The key is to treat each side equally, whatever your real views on the issue - if the paper reveals your preferred position, you will need to rewrite it. ~質問~ ・初めの段落では「例えば中絶の女性に対することを書く場合は、初めは中絶する女性の権利を守ることについて述べ、後半では中絶を禁止することなどを述べる。つまり500ワードずつ程度で両方(否定部分と肯定部分を)の意見を述べろ」ということでしょうか? トランプ大統領の例では、「トランプ大統領は良くない、という意見を前半に書き、後半ではしかし銃の権利やマリファナについてはトランプ大統領の意見に賛成だ」ということでしょうか? ・2段落目の後半は、「ちゃんと両方(つまり前半の500ワードと後半の500ワード)を平等に扱え、ということでしょうか? ややこしいのですが…わかる方よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

I have never watched the video of my speech, so this is my first time to looked at myself with an objective eye. The first thing that I noticed is intonation (voice tone). 「私は自分のスピーチのビデオを見たことがないので、客観的な目で見たのは今回が初めてです。私が最初に気付いたのは抑揚(声のトーン)です。」 *以前に添削していただいた文章の続きです。 (文章がかなり前後してしまいますが、一応こちらがはじめの文章で、以前添削していただいた文章がこの後にくる文章です。) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。