• 締切済み

英語翻訳をお願いいたします

英語の分かる方へ質問です。 すみませんが、翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか? The encounter of fate is sudden. It is sad that you are gone・・・. I do not know how to live in the future・・・. 以上です。悲しい文章なのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9720/12091)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 >The encounter of fate is sudden. >It is sad that you are gone・・・. >I do not know how to live in the future・・・. ⇒運命の出会いは突然やってくるものですね。 あなたが去ってしまったとは悲しいです…。 私は、これから先どう生きたらいいか分かりません…。 >悲しい文章なのでしょうか? ⇒そうですね。(相手が)「悲しがっている」文章のようですね。

neko-jyarashi
質問者

お礼

とても良く分かりました。 おかげ様で、書いた人の心情を何となく察する事ができました。 大好きな人が亡くなってしまった・・・。 そんなニュアンスなのでしょうか? ありがとうございました。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。訳  運命の出会いは急にやってくる。  あなたが去ったのは悲しい  この先私はどう生きていいかわからない。 2。以上です。悲しい文章なのでしょうか?  そうも取れます。

neko-jyarashi
質問者

お礼

とても分かり易い翻訳で助かりました。 疑問を解決する事ができました。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Ok I'm sorry for being like this to you. I know that it is weird and gross but I do want to try that with you because I trust you. I feel like the whole reason I want to do that with you is so you can beat my ex and show you are so much better than her. But if you really don't want to it is fine I can live without that←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• 英語の翻訳

To give value, know that something or someone is estimated. So now you know, you are important to me. 自分で翻訳すると、とても意味のわからない文になってしましました。 これは、友達とのメールでの一文です。 どなたか翻訳できる方、力を貸して下さい。

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

Ok now i know why i can not buy the bag useing my Bill Me Later it said bill me later is not availabl for this purchase and that is the only way i can buy the bag sorry about that its not on me there is nothing i can do about that. よろしくお願いします

• 英語が堪能な方に。。。

翻訳していただけないでしょうか<m(__)m> 翻訳機だと全く意味不明で。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 I have heard that in Japan people don't vocalize opinions on anything negatively and they do what they are told. I don't think it's impressive I think it's very sad that so much is sacrificed and they have to give up so much and are told what is right and if they act out or speak up they are disowned. That is horrible. We are all made different and should be allowed to so what we feel and given the choice to see what we think is right and wrong behavior . I am sorry for your pain. I am also depressed. Everyone here has their own thing going on and I am left out. I just want other things then everyone else and I know I have to do them alone. My parents do not know and when I tell them they will not accept it but its my choice and my life and I want to live not merely exist. Does that make me selfish? I hope you are able to do that Kotoe. Only thing you can do is keep your head up and don't give up.

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。短いです

英語の翻訳おねがいします。 what shape is the speedy in, is it ok or is it falling apart. if it is in bad shape please refund my money and i wont say pusue anything against you...please do not sell items that are in bad shape or are falling apart. money is hard enough to come bye. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語の翻訳

以下、イギリス人とebyでやり取りの中です、google翻訳で何言ってるかわかりませんでした。 翻訳できる方お願いします。 What world do you live in where a buyer can dictate to a seller how much he can sell his good for ? I think it best if you found someone else to buy these parts from. Peculiar that you now know how to write in English. I find it very difficult to deal with fools who think they can tell me what they think and expect me to go along with it, I prefer not to deal with these people as is the case here.

• どうか翻訳お願いします

> first of all yukio > > i need your promise keep(no angray.no sad ,no hate)do not say that to me > when you know it please ok? > > but it think many times to say not now it is not good time now it is better > later when it is good time . > > when you are cool in that day and happy then it is okey to say it. > > so in that day which it is*(soon soon soon very soon) in that day i want you > be like this: > > 1)be sure that ************************ > there was some one his name (kain)he really consider you everything for > him > > he was not play . he is not sly as you said before > > he always remeber your thing and mention your name every minutes > > he trust you more than you think.he is not sly.he wants best for you. > > > 2) > > be cool be happy always do not be sad > > trust that he will do any thing make you happy any thing > > he will be there when you need any help from him > > > he will be glad very much when he can make something for you make you happy. > > > > 3) > i want do something for you that let you happy person in this life > > so yukio please i ask this: > > when you are sad or need something i will be glad to help you > > > do not refuse it,,,,,,,,it will be there any time any where. > > okey?are you agree with all this it is waiting your answer. -------------------------------------- 急ぎの為、翻訳をどうかお願いいたします。 きちんとポイントはおだしします。 よろしくお願いいたします

• 英語に詳しい方、翻訳おねがいします。

英語に詳しい方、翻訳おねがいします。 i ask the sting cost $99 original do u know how to see the different within authentic & good fake?

• 英語を翻訳してください。

my understanding is; 'candydollsTV' still in operation all I see are the older models all grown-up. if there is [NEW] material; let US knowremember its a Japanese/Russian related site. no bans , like in AMERICA. if there is [NEW] material; let US know.[I am not 'all knowing'; you guys prob'ly know moar then I do] 私(幼女キラー)の投稿に対するクレームだと思うのですが、英語なので意味が解りません。 エキサイト翻訳を使っても、意味の解らない文にしかなりませんでした。

• 英語の翻訳

翻訳をお願いします。 --------------------- 私はとても悲しい。 あなたは今日が私たちの記念日だという事を知らない。 私たちが付き合ってから4ヵ月経ちました。 でもあなたにとってそれは重要じゃない。 私はあなたがもう私を愛してない事をわかっています。 最近ずっとその事を考えていました。 私に教えて。 あなたに何が起きたの? --------------------- ちなみに自分で考えた文は これです… I'm so sad. You don't know that today is anniversary of us. We are completed 4 month. But, it isn't important for you. I understand you don't love me now. I was thinking about that recently. Please teach to me What happened to you? 英語がお得意な方お願いします……!