Is 'CandydollsTV' Still Operating? Older Models Grown-Up

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 'CandydollsTV' appears to still be in operation, with older models now grown-up. If there is any new material, please inform us. This site is related to Japan and Russia and does not have bans like in America.
  • Although I used Excite Translator, I couldn't understand the meaning because it is in English and I think it is a complaint against my (young girl killer) post.
  • [NEW] material is requested to be shared if available. I am not well-informed, so you may know more than I do.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語を翻訳してください。

my understanding is; 'candydollsTV' still in operation all I see are the older models all grown-up. if there is [NEW] material; let US knowremember its a Japanese/Russian related site. no bans , like in AMERICA. if there is [NEW] material; let US know.[I am not 'all knowing'; you guys prob'ly know moar then I do] 私(幼女キラー)の投稿に対するクレームだと思うのですが、英語なので意味が解りません。 エキサイト翻訳を使っても、意味の解らない文にしかなりませんでした。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私の理解では「キャンディードールズTV」はまだ機能していて、私に見えるのは成長した古いモデルだけだ。  もし「新しい」材料があれば;現在日露関連のサイトであることを知り、覚えておいてほしい、アメリカのように禁止はない。  もし「新しい」材料があれば、教えてほしい ’私は全知ではない’、あなた方はおそらく私よりもっと知っているだろう。 (できるだげ原文に近く訳しました。クレームではなく、「キャンディードールズTV」の近況を知りたいだけのことのようです)

SI299792
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 お礼が遅れてすみません。 英語がわからないので、返事のしようがありませんが。

関連するQ&A

• 返事をすべきでしょうか。

ちょっと不安なので質問させていただきます。 とある画像投稿サイトで、私の所にこのような書き込みがありました。 my understanding is; 'candydollsTV' still in operation all I see are the older models all grown-up. if there is [NEW] material; let US knowremember its a Japanese/Russian related site. no bans , like in AMERICA. if there is [NEW] material; let US know.[I am not 'all knowing'; you guys prob'ly know moar then I do] 解らないので、翻訳してもらいました。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q9289210.html もしかして、'candydollsTV'がまだやっているのも知れないと思い、このように返事を書きました。 My understanding is; 'candydollsTV' is closed. There is not [NEW] material. If 'candydollsTV' still in operation, I want information. するとこのような答が返ってきました。 note: just like SANDRA; there are unpresidented / rejected NUDE pics from CANDYDOLLTV and other I have seen them; the guy that took the pixs filed bankruptcy found the LOST pixs and posted them , 18-20 yrs later. changing room pixs, getting their hair done before the SHOOT exactly kie those CANDID McDONALD [MICKY-Dees] pictures これも解からないので、翻訳してもらいました。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q9293262.htm とある画像投稿サイトとは、ジュニアアイドルや未成年の写真などを扱っている所です。(ここにアドレスを載せると削除される) 'candydollsTV'は未成年のモデルを扱っていた所です。 したがって、「キャンディードールTVから裸だと言って使われなかった写真」いうことは、児童ポルノの可能性が高いです。 (見たといっているだけで、持っているとは言っていない。しかし、普通気に入ったものがあればダウンロードする。児童ポルノを持っているとほのめかしている可能性もある) 自分から、I want information. と書いておきながら、返事をしないのはどうかと思います。一方で、この情報は、'candydollsTV'とは関係ないのだから、返事は不要かと思います。 返事をすべきでしょうか、しない方がいいでしょうか。するとすればどのように返事をすればいいでしょうか。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

大変でも以下の英文の翻訳お願いします。 How is your business these days? Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. We appreciate you as a customer.

• 翻訳お願いします

アメリカの手芸店でネット通販を利用して、私のオーダーに対しての返答です。 ちょっと長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。 We've received your order and it's in the queue to be pulled. If we're out of stock on anything we'll let you know once we've pulled your order. If you need to know right away if an order is not complete please let us know so we can call you vs. sending an e-mail. Our current time to get things in the post for complete or partial orders is 3-5 business days but might be longer if our queue gets bloated (and we've all been there one time or another :-)). If you have specified a deadline we'll do our best to meet it and will let you know if that's a problem. If you have a deadline and have not noted it in the order, please let us know ASAP - even if it's a month from now! Feel free to give us a call on our toll-free number the order is urgent so we get the message more quickly. If we have to reorder or special order something the sooner we know about a deadline the better since it takes 3-4 weeks to reorder most items. If you selected "hold for all items" but would like to change that to "ship partial" please let us know via e-mail or give us a call. If you don't hear anything from us within 10 days do contact us. Sometimes e-mail messages go missing and we're happy to give you an up-to-date status if you've not heard anything. When we ship your order you will receive an e-mail notification so you know about when to expect it. Thanks for your order,

• グーグルが翻訳してくれません。

グーグルが翻訳してくれません。 Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! で切れてしまいます。Happy Birthday and many happy days in a new year of yours! May all your dreams come true! Even though we are miles away, it is good to know that you are always there! I wish you a long and amazing life. I wish you great health and excellent results in all your dealings. Most importantly, I wish you happiness without measure every minute in your life. Be loved, be happy, enjoy every day! Let all your fond dreams, hopes and expectations come true in your new year. You’re a miracle and a charm! (kiss) 何て書いてありますか?。

• 英語に詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。税関免除に関する英文だと思うのですが・・・

英語に詳しい方、翻訳をお願いします。税関免除に関する英文だと思うのですが・・・ Am I correct that insurance is included in the shipping fee, but is based on the custom’s import into the USA? That would mean that there is no additional custom import fee if the shipment is made for less than $100 US dollars or is under “gift”. If it is under “gift” and is lost in the shipping to the USA, would insurance cover the eBay price? If the EBay price IS covered for insurance if lost in shipping, I would prefer to do “gift”. If there is NO repayment if lost in shipping with “gift”, then I would prefer to do a dollar amount ($100) to cover if package is lost in shipping. -Do you know what the customs import tax for the USA is on $189? Do you think that would be better? Many thanks for your help :) Sixkidmom

• 個人輸入の英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカのお店で、フィルソンのベストとレッドウイングのブーツを購入しました。 昨日、下記のようなメールが届きました。出来れば翻訳お願いします。 Hello, I wanted to let you know that we received your Redwing boots today and the are ready to ship. We wanted to double check if the Filson Vest you requested is supposed to be in the light brown or the dark brown color. I have the light brown in stock and I will have to bring the dark brown in from the factory if its available. Please let us know how you would like us to proceed. Thank You

• 英語の翻訳お願いします。

I hope you are well. We have been informed that these red and grey mugs will not be arriving with us until March. Please let me know if you would like to keep this order on if you would prefer to cancel it for now and place a new order closer to when we have the stock available?

• 翻訳お願いします。

I have nothing made sitting on the shelf ready to go, every thing is made to order. There are many people on the list now to have heat sinks and other machined items made, if you get on the list right now it will be 4-5 weeks before I get to your name on the list. would you like to look at the models of hosts I have in stock now and that I can make you a heat sink for ? I can make you a complete kit of parts also if you like. let me know...

• 翻訳をお願いします。

以下文の翻訳をお願い致します。 The item is shown as in the royal mail postal system, I will make a claim against royal mail in the meantime could you please let me know if it turns up 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。