Japanese Girls: More than Just Women

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Japanese girls are known for their unique qualities and characteristics that set them apart from women of other nationalities.
  • Unlike Russian and Ukrainian women who often prioritize financial benefits in relationships, Japanese women value cooperation and harmony.
  • Kyoko Hamaguchi, a renowned judo practitioner, exemplifies the strength and determination of Japanese girls.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

意味が

Japanese girls are more than women, women, women, women, women, women, girls, women, women It is a woman who has entered a woman who has entered a relationship. Want a rich man, even without love.  a lot of the constant conflicts and quarrels.  If you’re a little bit horny This is my opinion! I looked on the internet about Kyoko Hamaguchi. She practices Judo. In the photo she is big and strong. I really like that Japanese girls differ from the Ukrainian, Russian - character, temperament, calm and loyal, Japanese women are more complaisant than Russian, Ukraine women. Japanese woman, entering into a relationship, marriage with a man (of any nationality), is aimed at cooperation, while the Russian woman, mainly considering the relationship as a benefit, particularly financial. We have a lot of women want a rich man, even without love. a lot of the constant conflicts and quarrels. Russian, Ukraine women love to talk a lot of dirt on their second half, regardless of whether it is the husband or just a gentleman. This is my opinion! I looked on the internet about Kyoko Hamaguchi. She practices Judo. In the photo she is big and strong. 長いですが意味が良くわかりません。 経済力を自国の女は欲しがり、何を言うのですか?私は角質?経済力は大事だと思うのですが。うーん。浜口京子さんは、強くて大きいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。補足です。 >>最初のwomanとgirlの連呼とあなたは、角質とは何でしょうか?  連呼は異常です。ご質問に「角質」とあったので、何か漢字の変換違いだろうと見過ごしていました。下記の5の、Hしたくてたまらない、という卑語です。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=horny >>女中!?そのように、書いてありますか?。  いいえ、これは「大きくて強い」のがいいなら、筋肉労働に適した、という意味だろうと解釈しただけです。 >> 女はリッチマンと結婚したがり、陰口を言うとか書いてますよね?そのくだりもわかりません。よろしくお願いします。  We have a lot of women want a rich man, even without love. a lot of the constant conflicts and quarrels.  でしたら「陰口」ではなく「我々は愛情がなくてもリッチマンを欲しがり、いつも諍いや喧嘩をする女はいる」でしょう。  Russian, Ukraine women love to talk a lot of dirt on their second half, regardless of whether it is the husband or just a gentleman  ここでしたら、「ロシアやウクライナの女は、相手は夫であれ紳士であれ、あと半分は下ネタの話を沢山する」という意味です。その意図はご想像にお任せします。

NAYAMINAKUNARE
質問者

お礼

異常者なのでしょうか、、女女に異質な物を思いました。浜口京子さんは私がレスリングで好きだったと話をしたんです。卑猥な言葉を言うなんて、ショックです。このラインのちょうど前に子供の話をしていました。日本人女性はハーフは綺麗な子供を生むだろうと。話の流れからは何となく理解したのですがいつもとちがうので、飲酒して居たのでしょうか。卑語を言わせた私にも非がありますねありがとうございました。とても参考になりました。スラングなど、あるんですね。初めて知りました。悪口に通じるところですな。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

意味は、おまとめになった通りです。曰く  ロシアやウクライナの女は勘定高く、日本の女は「協力的」だ、とくにインターネットで知ったハマグチ・キョウコは、柔道をやっていて写真では大きくて強い。  以上を繰り返し蒸し返して長くした文です。ですから日本女性は金銭を求めず、寝技に強い、絶好の女中、という考えの人のようです。  僕はパリからモスクワへ、まだ機首に銃座のある元爆撃機の旅客機で飛んだことがありますが、離陸直後それまで紺色の制服に身を固めて乗客を迎えた  元、オリンピックの重量挙げの選手だったかと思われる巨大なスチュワーデス数人が、灰色の作業服に着替え、汚い雑巾でその辺りを拭き始めました。  こういうものすごい体格の柔道選手で、しかも従順で協力的な、貧乏人とでも結婚する女性が日本に充満している、と思っていないことを祈ります。

NAYAMINAKUNARE
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。最初のwomanとgirlの連呼とあなたは、角質とは何でしょうか?女中!?そのように、書いてありますか?。女はリッチマンと結婚したがり、陰口を言うとか書いてますよね?そのくだりもわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am a college-age woman who recently got out of an almost yearlong polyamorous relationship with another woman and a man (they were pre-involved for years). It was a spectacularly awful breakup. At the moment, the male partner and I are dating, but the other woman is out due to attempted physical assault and anger issues. the other woman is outはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英文翻訳をお願いします

英文翻訳をお願いします But always know there is more to a woman than her looks in my opinion. If a man gets too caught up on a woman's looks he gets blinded and can never truly see the real woman inside, which makes him and the woman live in a false reality. But once the man and woman truly see eachother for who they are and accept eachothers differences then that's where a true relationship begins, whether it's good or bad.

• 第2文型で教えて下さい。

第2文型で分からなくなったので教えて下さい。 1. She is pretty. ←これは分かりました。叙述用法ですよね? 2. She is a pretty woman. ←補語の部分が分かりません。 2番目の a pretty womanは補語だと思うのですが、 womanをprettyが修飾しているので a pretty woman はひとくくりで形容詞でいいのでしょうか? それとも、ひとくくりで名詞になるのでしょうか? 色々考えてたら、分からなくなりました。

• 意味を・・

"Did you see the way she ignored you? I'm sorry but that is no way to treat a man of your compassion." no way to treat a man of your compassion のところがよくわかりません・・

• 意味を教えてください

My wife and I adopted our grandsons, 10 and 12, due to our daughter's long history of drug addiction and arrests spanning over 13 years. She is again working and has set up house with another man. She wants to regain visits with the boys, but I am resisting getting back into the cycle of visits on a lot of different levels. regain visitsとgetting back into the cycle of visits on a lot of different levelsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 至急お願いします。

至急お願いします。 下記の日本語文を英文にしてください!! できるだけ自分で書きましたが間違いがひどいです。。 今日、社会における男女の割合は等しくなりつつあります。しかしながら未だに男女の社会的立場が公平扱われず、多くの分野において、女性が差別的立場に立たされています。私は、この原因について教育面、すなわち大学が各学科で受け入れる男女の比率にあると考えます。        today, proportion of the number of man woman is almost equal in the society there is not equal position between man and woman in society. A woman is discrimination in many parts of the society. I thought because of education, and this cause is accept proportion of the number of student man and woman at the university. かなり間違っているのはわかっております。もし、よろしければどの部分がどのようにかを、お願いします。 

• 若い女性1人と若い男性1人

英文日記を書いていて、ちょっと表現に詰まりました。とても基本的なことで恥ずかしいのですが・・・。 若い女性1人と若い男性1人・・・というのを英語にすると、どれが正しいでしょうか? なるべく同じ単語の繰り返しは少なくしたいのですが・・・ a young woman and a young man →これだとyoungの繰り返しになってしまう。 a young woman and a man     →これだと男性は若いかどうかわからない。 a young woman and man      →これだと manの冠詞がないが、Aがyoung womanと(young) manにかかると解釈可能か? でも2人合わせると 'a'ではおかしいから two young woman and manか?      

• 意味をよろしくお願いします

My beautiful, talented, intelligent and sensitive daughter just started college after taking a gap year. She is so happy in school, however, she has never had an official boyfriend and feels she never will have that kind of relationship because, somehow, she believes she is flawed. This couldn't be further from the truth, This couldn't be further from the truthの意味をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いします!

(1)I mean, (○○人) or (△△人) woman feels more equal to a man than a japanese woman... for example, all the kissing thing. 『私が意味する事(言った事)は日本女性より○○人や△△人女性の方がより男性に対等\平等という事』と思ったのですが、○○人や△△人の女性が“より平等に感じてる\思ってる”んでしょうか?? for example以降が何て訳して良いかわかりません (2)つらつらと自分の意見(驚きや信じられない事)を述べた後の『do you follow me??』 日本語のフォローだと何となく意味がわかるのですが、辞書でfollowを調べるとあてはまらないような(汗)何て訳して良いかわかりません (3)Personally, I always preffer the man to be the man in a relation and the woman to be the woman. 何を好むのかわかりません(*_*) (4)I dont like the woman to be the one making all the decisions. どんな女性かわかりません(*_*) (5)sometimes, the woman has to be more passionate. there is a moment in the day when the woman can be more wild. 時々より情熱的にならなければならない、の後(there is~)がわかりません。 教えて下さい。宜しくお願いします。

• 英文法 形式主語構文

It for to とIt that どう区別するのでしょうか? 〇It is natural that he go there. 〇It is natural for him to go there. 〇It is dangerous for you to cross the busy street. ×It is dangerous that you cross the busy street. 〇It is a pity that some men look down on women. × It is a pity for some men to look down on women. 〇It is rude for a man to ask a woman how old she is. × It is rude that a man asks a woman how old she is. 色々読んだのですが、わかりません。 どなたか説明お願いします。