• 日本国民の生活必需品が変化した時代
  • 特に「3C」と呼ばれる、カラーテレビ、クーラー、自動車が注目されました
  • トヨタが低価格の自動車を開発し、マイカーブームが起こった

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.3

純粋に文法的観点から見てみると、 It was the time during which the daily necessities of the Japanese citizens had changed. Especially the "3Cs", which stood for color television, cooler (air conditioner), and car. Toyota had developed and sold low-cost cars, and this caused a boom among the Japanese to have their own car. でしょうか。 総合的に見てみると、以下のようになりました。 It was also[*1] a period[*2] during which[*3] one witnessed[*4] a further[*5] change in the daily necessities of Japanese citizens. In particular[*6], they were exemplified by[*7] the so-called[*8] "3Cs", representing color television, cooler (air conditioner), and car. Toyota had developed cars that were sold at low cost, and this triggered a boom[*9] for privately owned cars. [*1]「日本国民の~「も」~変化した時でした。」となっているので "also" を入れました。 [*2] "time" よりも "period" の方が「(いざなぎ景気の)期間」という意味で良いと思います。 [*3] & [*4] "a period during which one witnessed ~" で「~を目の当たりにした期間(時期)」 [*5]「日本国民の~「さらに」~時でした。」となっているので "further" を入れました。 [*6] "Especially" よりも "In particular" が良いと思います。 [*7] "exemplified by ~" で「~によって例示される」 [*8] "the so-called ~" で「いわゆる~と呼ばれる」 [*9] "triggered a boom" で「ブームを引き起こした」

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 3CにはSが必要なんですね。文法だけではなく文章全体として訂正していただき助かりました。参考にさせていただきます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

追記。 経済学的にみて決定的に誤った日本語原文は,「生活必需品」。カラーテレビやクーラー,自家用車をあげるなら,これらは「耐久消費財」といいます。 だから前の回答では,私はたんに consumption (消費)と書いたのです。耐久消費財と明示するなら,changes occurred in the consumption of durable goods of Japanese people とすればいいでしょう。 また,マイカーブームをいちおう a boom of owner-drives としましたが,こういう使い方をしていいのかちょっと不安です。「ブーム」に義理立てする必要がないなら,a great increase of owner-drivers と書けます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

The period was when changes occurred in the consumption of Japanese people. Especially, new technology was introduced as 3C's: color television, cooler (air conditioner in English), and car. Toyota developed and sold low-cost car models to cause a boom of owner-drivers.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

Toyota and Nissan expected that home appliances were getting changed, and developed a car in low cost. It made it possible to sell cheap and many people could get it. (車が売れ出した時代の話です) 「トヨタと日産は家電製品が変わっていくと予想して、低価格で車を開発した。 それは安く売ることを可能にし、多くの人が車を手に入れることができました。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語→日本語に翻訳お願いします!

japan has some beautiful car models. you see them here every day then you have these and its hard to find them in any other country then Japan what i have seen. whats the thing with these cars? its not really about this particular car its like often when i see images of japanese streets i see cars in that shape and size for a very short time they tried to sell a car with that shape here but no body bought it

• 日本語訳を教えてください!!

日本語訳を教えてください!! 辞書で言葉の意味を調べたりはしたもののイマイチ内容を理解できません。誰か教えてください... The same people are at the seaside too. They sit on benches and stare out to sea and some complain that it would be better if it was cooler. The optimistic ones suggest that it might become warmer later. Such is England, where even the grass grows slowly.

• 英語を日本語に翻訳して頂けませんか?

英語を日本語に翻訳して頂けませんか? こんばんは!現在、大学1年生の者なのですが、私はほとんど英語が分かりません。ですが大学では英語の授業は毎週あるし、「分かりません」を授業で連発すれば単位は取得できません。そこで、私なりに努力をしようと思い、授業のある前週には予習(英文の翻訳)をしています。 しかし、今週は別の授業の宿題が多く、翻訳する時間がありません…そこで、下記の英文を日本語に翻訳して頂けないでしょうか? Gary Lewis loved his car. But it was an old car, so he often needed to fix it. One December morning, at his home in Denver, USA Gary wanted to fix his car. He drove it onto some blocks. He lay on the ground under the car. Then he started work. Suddenly, the car fell off the blocks. It fell onto Gary. The car weighed 1,200 kilograms. Gary couldn't move but he could shout for help. Raymond Brown, aged thirteen, and his nine-year-old sister Tamika were playing in the street. They were playing with their friends Omar Turner, aged ten, Gordon Stevens, nine, and Shugey Shead, eight, They heard Gary shouting and ran to help. Together, the five children lifted the car Gary. Gary was badly hurt, and he had to go to the hospital. "I'm very lucky.Those children saved my life," he said later. "I will never forget this." People were amazed that five children could ligt a 1,200 kilogram car. TV and newspaper reporters came to speak to the children. They asked the children why they were so storong. "I drink lots of milk," said Shugey. "I drink milk too," said Tamika, "and I eat cheese." "I eat lots of candy," said Raymond. "I think the candy made me strong!" 一応、翻訳サイトで翻訳を試みたのですが、日本語的におかしい部分があり、ここで聞く次第になりました。本当に困っています。翻訳できるかた、どうか翻訳してください。 ちなみに、いつもなら翻訳サイトで翻訳したものを参考に、辞書を使って翻訳を直すのですが、先に書いた通り、今週は他の授業から課題が出されており、翻訳する時間がありません。どうか、翻訳よろしくお願い申し上げます

• 英語の質問です!

Bicycling Magazine predicts that in five or six years, about 10% of all bicycles (sold) in Japan will be electric. 下線部()のsoldと同じ用法を含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (1)The tickets were all sold out. (2)James has sold his car. (3)Vegetables sold at the supermarket are always fresh. (4)Kichen goods are sold in the basement. "The project brings customers back to local shops (that) don't have enough parking space for cars". 下線部のthatと同じ用法を含む文を一つ選びなさい。 (1)I was surprised at the news that your sister had suddenly married. (2)The first woman that enterd the room was my aunt. (3)It is a great pity that many fine old buildings are being destroyed. (4)It was so hot that I could not go out. You ( ) help me if you don‘t have time. I can do the job myself. (1)aren‘t (2)don‘t have to (3)aren‘t going to (4)should to The students ( ) to hear that classes would be canceled. (1)amaze (2)amazed (3)were amazed (4)were amazing 1恐竜は1500万年前に絶滅していると信じられています。 It (for/have/is/dinosaurs/extinct/that/believed/been) fifteen million years. 解答よろしくお願いします! .

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

The Mediterranean was an attractive theater of operations to the German Admiralstab; a significant proportion of British imports passed through it, it was critical to French and Italian trade, and submarines would be able to operate effectively in it even in autumn and winter when poor weather hampered Atlantic and North Sea operations. Additionally, there were certain choke points through which shipping had to pass, such as the Suez Canal, Malta, Crete, and Gibraltar. Finally, the Mediterranean offered the advantage that fewer neutral ships would be encountered, such as US or Brazilian vessels, since fewer non European citizens then travelled the waters.

• [英語→日本語]英語の翻訳をお願いします。

[英語→日本語]英語の翻訳をお願いします。 子供に勉強を教えてと言われたのですが、私にはさっぱりなので、分かる方は回答お願いします。 There are many stories of brave dogs. Some of them are about how dogs help or even save their masters, some of them are about how dogs travel great distances to find their families. One of the nicest stories is about John, a small black and white dog with big ears who lived in America. One August, John's family, the Bensons, went on holiday to California and, of course, took John with them. While they were on holiday, John got lost. The family spent the rest of their holiday looking for him but without success. At the end of their holiday, they sadly went back home to New York. Before they left, they put photographs of John in all the shop windows in the area. During the next six months John crossed the whole of America to find his family in New York. He walked over 2,000 miles or maybe he hid on trains and buses. Nobody knows how he did it. When John got to the Bensons' house, it was in the middle of winter and the family was away visiting some friends. The window of their neighbor's car was open, so John jumped in and went to sleep. That night, it snowed and snowed and it continued snowing for a week. When, finally, the neighbor took the snow off his car and looked inside, he saw a very thin, but very happy John. 以上です。長文になりますが、宜しくお願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してほしい

ある男の子が歌っていたんですが英語で分かりません 。よかったら日本語に訳してほしいです。お願いします Suitcase packed with allhis things Car pulls up,the doorbell rings He don't want to go He thought he' d found his home But with Circumstances he can't change Waves goodbye as they pull away From the life he's known For the last seven months or so She said we found the man who looks like you Who cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A ramble in his younger days He knew he made a few mistakes But he swore he would have been there Had he known it Son we think we found your dad in Oklahoma Amillion thoughts raced through his mind What's his name what's he like and will he be Anything like the man in his dreams She could see the questions in his eyes Whispered "don't be scared my child I'll let you know, What we know About the man we found, he looks like you And cried and said he never knew About the boy in pictures that we showed him A rambler in his younger days He knew he' d made a few mistakes But he swore he would' ve been there Had he known it You always said that this was something that you wanted Son it's time to meet you Dad in Oklahoma One last turn he held his breath 'Til they reached the fifth ho use on the left And as they pulled into the drive A man was waiting there outside Who wiped the worry from his eyes Smiled and took his hand And he said I'm the man who looks like you who cried because I never knew About that boy in pictuves that they showed me A rambler in my younger days I knew I made a few mistakes But I swear I would have been there had I known it Never again will you ever bealone Son welcome to your home in Oklahoma

• 日本語に直して下さい!

日本語に直して下さい! If you are not very good at grammar, don't worry, because in dialects the rules are often stretched. A shopkeeper who has sold out of something might tell you, "I haven't got none no more." Young children, while learning first language, make guesses at grammar rules and sa things their like, "Where Daddy go?" "I no want apple." So it seems that mistakes are not such a big matter after all.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

“It has to do with our motherly instincts,” said Amy Forgione, 35, a driver for 19 years. Men, she said, feel above the rules. “They feel like they control the road, that they own the road.” When she drives with her husband, Ms. Forgione said, she buckles her seat belt and holds her breath. Social scientists and traffic safety experts say that male drivers around the world get into more than their share of bad car crashes, and that the male propensity for aggression and risk taking, fueled by testosterone, is to blame. Men, experts say, are more likely to drink and take drugs while driving, to avoid wearing seat belts, to speed and even to choose a smaller gap to turn through across oncoming traffic.