Japanese Government's Efforts to Strengthen Global Competitiveness

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The Japanese government aims to attract 200,000 foreign students and send 120,000 Japanese students abroad by 2020 in order to strengthen Japan's global competitiveness.
  • Studying abroad provides valuable skills such as language proficiency and cultural diversity, which are highly sought after by Japan.
  • Japan recognizes the importance of individuals with international experiences and abilities, and is actively working towards creating a more globally competitive workforce.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

For example, Japanese government aim to accept two hundred thousand foreign students and send one hundred twenty thousand Japanese students abroad, and they are trying to strengthen global international competition. In other words, to study abroad acquires some abilities such as language and diversity, and Japan needs people who have these experiences and abilities. <具体的に政府は20万人の留学生を誘致し、2020年までに12万人の日本人学生を海外に送り出すことを目指し、日本の国際競争力を強化することを図っている。つまり海外留学は言語、多様性などの多くの能力を身に付けることができ、そのような経験や能力を持つ人材を日本は必要としている> こちらの英文の添削をしてほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

<具体的に政府は20万人の留学生を誘致し、2020年までに12万人の日本人学生を海外に送り出すことを目指し、日本の国際競争力を強化することを図っている。つまり海外留学は言語、多様性などの多くの能力を身に付けることができ、そのような経験や能力を持つ人材を日本は必要としている> [The] Japanese government aim to [take in] two hundred thousand foreign students [while sending out] one hundred [and] twenty thousand Japanese students abroad [in an attempt] to strengthen [the country's competitivness at a global level.] [Putting it another way, studying] abroad [enables students to] acquire [a myriad of new] abilities such as language [skills as well as new sets of values such as] diversity. [Japan requires such qualities among her own working population.]

wxw
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます。 添削していただいた文章は参考にさせていただきます。 以前から引き続き回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

For example, Japanese government aims to accept 200,000 foreign students, and in turn, to send 120,000 Japanese students abroad. Thus Japan is trying to strengthen its status in the international competition. In other words, Japan needs human resources who have acquired language skills and adaptability to diversity through the experience of studying abroad ご参考までに。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 添削していただいた文、参考にさせて頂きます。 勉強になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

I could understand more deeply why people strongly recommend to travel abroad by writing this paper. This understand is not only based on I practical experienced but also based on academic research that I found some articles. And, I knew the Japanese government movement to increase student who is study abroad through academic articles. 「なぜ海外旅行を強く推薦する人がいるのかがこのペーパーを書くことによってより深く理解できた。この理解はわたしの実際の経験だけでなく、いくつかの見つけた資料の学術的な研究によるものだ。そしてわたしは、日本政府が海外留学生を増やすための動きを学術的な文献を通して知った。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• 英語を算用数字での答えを教えて下さい

eight hundred eighty-three thousand two miiiion,two hundred twelve thousand,six hundred(and)eighty-nine

• 添削お願いします

They also value college level and experience in Japan. In the world is becoming more globalization in variety of areas, study abroad has many advantages. They also value college level and experience in Japan. In the world is becoming more globalization in variety of areas, study abroad has many advantages. In my friend case, she go to college in the United States, and this opportunity will brings precious experience such as language, confidence, diversity. 「日本では大学のレベルや経験が重視される。様々なエリアにおいて世界はよりグローバリゼーション化おり、海外留学は多くの利点を持っている。私の友達の場合、彼女はアメリカの大学に通っている。そしてその機会は言語、自身、多様性など多くの貴重な経験をもたらしてくれるだろう」 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

The author stated international higher education and study abroad program unfailingly has uncountable benefits, and it will greatly lead to one’s career. <著者は間違いなく国際的な高等教育や海外留学プログラムには無数の利益があり、それは自分のキャリアに大きく繋がるだろうと述べた> こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします 和文英訳

1、日本の文化は、ほとんど海外からもたらされ、日本風につくりかえられている。 Most of Japanese culture came from abroad. It is changed into Japanese shape. 文法・語法など教えてくださると嬉しいです。

• 添削お願いします

「そして留学経験だけでなく、そこ(その大学)に入学するまでの経験にも大きな価値があるように思える。」 And it seems that it has a great value not only the experience of studying abroad but also the experience until entered to the college. 海外留学はとても多くの機会や経験を与えてくれる。という文に続く文章です。 *こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

*留学にはどのような利点があるか? What benefits to do study abroad? *日本大学とイギリス大学の違いは何か? What different university between Japan and England? *日本のグローバリゼーションはどのくらい進んでいるか? How much is Japan becoming globalization? ?で終わるように英文を作りたいのですがこの文であっているでしょうか? この英文の添削をお願いします。

• 数字の読み方

こんばんは. よろしくお願いいたします. 以下の数字は英語でなんというのでしょうか. (1) 2200 two thousands and two hundreds で良いでしょうか. (2)150,000 a hundred thousand and ten thousand で良いでしょうか. 英語が苦手です. よろしくお願いいたします.

• 英作文の添削をお願いしますm(_ _)m

英作文添削お願いします。m(__)m (1)あなたの話からすると、今度の彼氏は、いい人みたいね。 (2)携帯電話を持っている日本人が多い。 (3)日本人の60%が携帯電話を持っている。 (4)学生のなかには毎年海外旅行をするものがいる。 (5)私の友人の中には毎年海外旅行をするものがいる。 (6)指輪をなくしたので、部屋中をさがしたけれど、なかった。 (1)Judging from your telling,a new boyfreind of yours is nice guy. (2)There are many Japanese who have cell phone. (3)Two-thirds of Japanese have cell phone. (4)Some of the students go abroad in every year. (5)A freind of mine goes abroad in every year. (6)I had lost my ring,soI had looked for it all over a room ,but I couidn't find it. 駄目な点やよりよくなる点など細かいご指摘よろしくお願いします。m(__)m