• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします 和文英訳

1、日本の文化は、ほとんど海外からもたらされ、日本風につくりかえられている。 Most of Japanese culture came from abroad. It is changed into Japanese shape. 文法・語法など教えてくださると嬉しいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

The Japanese cultures were nearly brought by oversea and remade to Japanese own original.

gukksrz
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Almost all the culture in Japan had ever come from abroad, which have been rearranged into Japanese style.

gukksrz
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 以前質問した英訳の質問です。(外国人は、日本語を~

外国人は日本語を覚えようとしないと不満をいう日本人も少なくないが、 逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、 ちぐはぐな 、不自然な感じを抱くのである。 外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと 決めてかかっているからである。 (ある方からの回答) 外国人は日本語を覚えようとしないと不満をいう日本人も少なくないが、 逆に日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、 ちぐはぐな 、不自然な感じを抱くのである。 Not a few Japanese complain that foreigners will not study the Japnese language. I, however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when I meet a foreigner who can speak the language fluently. 外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと 決めてかかっているからである。 That's because they have it mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. Q1)a foreigner かthe foreigner ? I、however, feel something contradictory and unnatural when I meet a foreigner who can speak the langeage fluently. ここのa foreignerですが、以前質問したときに、「the foreigner でなく、初めて現れるので、 a foreigner です。」と書いてありましたが、  このa foreignerは、who 以下で限定されているので、the foreigner では、ないかな?と思うのですが? 文法の本を読むと・・・。 定冠詞は、限定語のつく名詞: He is the only friend that I have . という例文がありました。   確かに、この文章の場合、only のような限定語ではありませんが、foreignerを who can speak~ で限定している と思うので、 the foreignerか the foreigners では、ないかと思うのですが・・・。 Q2)culture に定冠詞がつきますか? 「日本文化は、特定の文化なので、Japanese cultureでなく、the Japanese culture です。」 とありますが、辞書でcultureをしらべると、 Is Belgian culture very different from French culture. のように、{the culture}  となっていないのですが・・・ この問題の文章は、はじめから{日本語の事}を話題に持ち出しているから the Japanese culture となるのでしょうか? Q3)and とor の使い方の違い 「逆に、日本語が達者な外国人に出会うと、ちぐはぐな、不自然な感じを抱くのである。」 =「何か、ちぐはぐな、不自然なものを感じる」と解釈して、 I feel something contradictory and unnatural としていますが、  I feel something contradictory or unnatural. では、いけませんか? また、、 「外国人には日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解することはできないと決めてかかっているからである。」 を That's because they have it in mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. としていますが、「日本語を習得したり、日本文化を理解する」を can master Japanese and understand the Japanese culture としては、いけませんか? and とor の使い方の違いがわかりません。 Q4)have it in mind that~の使い方について That's because they have it in mind that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. {「決めてかかる」は、「思い込んでいる」と解釈して、have it in mind that~ の構文を使用します。} とありましたが、 assume that ~当然の事と思う  を使って That's because they assume that no foreigner can master Japanese or understand the Japanese culture. でも、よろしいでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和文英訳の添削お願いします。

日)これからの日本の若者にとって何より大切なのは、物事に対する好奇心と、相手の立場に立ってものを見る思いやりの心だろう。   加えて、多少の不便さは耐え忍ぶ心構えがあれば、世界のどこに行ってもそれなりに活躍できるだろう。 What is the most important for the future young Japanese people are curiosity about things and considerate mind which make us put ourselves in others' shoes. In addition, if you have the decision to endure some inconveniences, you can do well wherever you go. 「であろう」「できるだろう」などは筆者の主張と受け取ってmight等の助動詞は使わず言い切ってしまっていいのでしょうか。 また2文目は仮定法を用いるべきでしたか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 短い英訳の添削をお願いします

日本人は旅行好きのようで、昨夏に国内外のどこかへ旅行した人の数はおよそ5百万人らしい 回答例)Japanese people seem to like traveling.I hear about five million Japanese traveled either in Japan or to foreign countries last summer 自分の回答)It seems that Japanese people like to travel.I hear the number of people who traveled either in Japan or abroad is about five million.

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。詳しく添削してもらうとありがたいです。 テーマ;修学旅行で海外に行く学校が増えている。それについての賛否。  I agree with the increasing trend that students go on aschool trips abroad. You may say that it is too expensive for most parents to afford to have their children go abroad. However, in my opinion, it is more valuable than saving money. as globalazation becomes more common, we must develop views toward various cultures and thoughts. school trips abroad is a chance to interact people different from culture, creed and so on.

• 大学入試問題 和文英訳 添削願い

ヨーロッパの大学は、入るのはやさしいが、卒業するのは難しいとよく言われる。 It is often said, “It is easy for us to enter in Europian universities, but it is difficult for us to graduate from them.” マスメディアは娯楽を提供するだけでなく、私たちが生活で必要とする情報を広めるのに貢献する。 Mass media not only serve amusements but also contribute us to spread information which we need. 文法的に間違っていたり、単語が適切でないところなど教えて下さい(^^)

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• 和文英訳添削お願いします

お読みいただきありがとうございます。日本酒の説明文の英訳です。正しくかつ自然な英語になっているでしょうか。 ○○○は純米酒ならではの穏やかな香りと深い旨味を持った日本酒です。飽きのこない厚みのある味わいはお燗をしても楽しめます。和食、洋食、中華、あらゆる料理との相性が抜群です。食後のお酒としても。 ○○○ has typical flavor of JUNMAI-SHU. The faintly aromatic scent and rich-bodied taste never cloy you. Its full flavor can be more attractive when it is warmed. This fine sake goes well with every kind of cuisine : Japanese, Western, Chinese, and so on. Also enjoyable as digestif.  rich-bodiedは私の造語かもしれません。ワインのフルボディと日本酒の濃さには少しニュアンスに差があるのでこれを避けてrich-bodiedにしました。自分として気になっているのはattractiveという単語が適切かどうか、もっとよい選択があるのではないか、という点です。  そんな単語がどうこうよりもそもそもここがダメ、ということもあるかもしれません。よろしくお願いします。

• ややハイレベル英訳(?)、添削おねがいします

お世話になってます。少しだけ難しめの問題です。自分でもやってみたのですが、通じるでしょうか?また他にいい訳がありましたらお願いします。 1.辞書は大変有用であるが、それにあまり多くを期待したり、誤りがまったくないと信じてはいけない。 We should'nt belive that dictionaries have no mistaken and expect much from it however useful they are. 2.21世紀は国際化の時代だから、日本人はもっと国際感覚を養うべきだ。 Since 21st century is times that glovalization is more and more divelopong, Japanese should have international mind. 回答例がありました。 1.A dictionary is very useful but you should'nt expect too much from it or believe that is no mistaken in it. 2.Since the twenty-first century is an international age, japanese people should think more internationally.

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

日本文を英語に直す問題です。添削をお願いします。 ※魚が健康には一番よいと言われている。 It is said that the fish is the best for health と It is said that fish are the most healthy ですと、どちらが文法的に合っていますか? また、fishの前にはtheを付けるのか、単数扱いなのか、複数扱いなのか 教えていただけると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 留学志望の添削をお願いします!!

現在大学生です。カナダへの留学を希望しており、留学志望書を書いているのですが・・・ I have three objects for this studying abroad program. First, it is to get ability which can handle correct business English and can use daily conversation. I want to work all over the world in the future, and globalization apread at a high speed. After a few years, we will not work enough without English. In addition to, communication is very important not only daily life but also work. So, I think that I have to get on these abilities. Second, it is to learn Canadian culture and Christianity. The religion affects the country culture and daily life in many foreign countries. It is a part of difference points from Japan. I feel difference about the religion from my experience through studying abroad and want to apply at work or life in the future. Finally, it is to make a lot of friends. I have only Japanese friends. Most people have the same sense of values as Japanese, so I hardly find a brand new attitude over the nation. If I make a lot of friends without nationality, Iwoll be able to get 800 TOEIC score. This goal is very difficult for me. But it is not impossible and I have a confidence that I achieve this goal, becaouse I can effort than average person and my character is never-give-up attitude. When I enrolled at a university, my TOEIC score is 365. However I wanted to take part in this studying abroad program. I could not get qualification be second grade, but I can participate in this studying abroad in fact. I have never gone to study abroad like other people, so I will be able to grow up than other participations. At any rate, I am the most enthusiasm student for this studying abroad program. This is my participation reason for this program.