• ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

*留学にはどのような利点があるか? What benefits to do study abroad? *日本大学とイギリス大学の違いは何か? What different university between Japan and England? *日本のグローバリゼーションはどのくらい進んでいるか? How much is Japan becoming globalization? ?で終わるように英文を作りたいのですがこの文であっているでしょうか? この英文の添削をお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.3

*留学にはどのような利点があるか? 訳例1: What are the benefits of studying abroad? 訳例2: What benefits are there in studying abroad? *日本[の]大学とイギリス[の]大学の違いは何か? 訳例1: What are the differences between universities in Japan and those in the UK? 訳例2: What differences are there beween universities in Japan and those in the UK? [注]: イギリスは英語でUK(United Kingdom of Britain and Northen Ireland)になります。Englandはイギリス(UK)の一部でしかありません。イギリス = (England + Scotland + Wales + Northen Ireland)です。 また、日本大学は固有名詞です。日本[の]大学でしょう。 *日本のグローバリゼーションはどのくらい進んでいるか? 訳例1: To what extent is Japan globalized? 訳例2: How advanced is Japan in terms of its globalization?

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 詳しく答えていただきわかりやすかったです。 参考になりました!

その他の回答 (2)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9727/12099)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 >What benefits to do study abroad? ⇒What are the advantages to studying abroad? (留学することにはどのような利点があるか?) >What different university between Japan and England? ⇒What are the differences between Japanese universities and UK universities? (日本の大学とイギリスの大学では、どんな違いがあるか?) >How much is Japan becoming globalization? ⇒How advanced is globalization in Japan? (日本のグローバリゼーションはどのくらい進んでいるか?)

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきます!

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

*留学にはどのような利点があるか? What benefits are there in studying abroad? *日本大学とイギリス大学の違いは何か? What differences are there in universites between Japan and England? *日本のグローバリゼーションはどのくらい進んでいるか? How advanced is Japan in her globalization?

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考になりました!

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

They also value college level and experience in Japan. In the world is becoming more globalization in variety of areas, study abroad has many advantages. They also value college level and experience in Japan. In the world is becoming more globalization in variety of areas, study abroad has many advantages. In my friend case, she go to college in the United States, and this opportunity will brings precious experience such as language, confidence, diversity. 「日本では大学のレベルや経験が重視される。様々なエリアにおいて世界はよりグローバリゼーション化おり、海外留学は多くの利点を持っている。私の友達の場合、彼女はアメリカの大学に通っている。そしてその機会は言語、自身、多様性など多くの貴重な経験をもたらしてくれるだろう」 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

I found how human resource need in Japan, and how this lead study abroad as the world become more globalized. I have started thinking more deeply why my cousin goes to college in Canada by reconsidering these things. 「日本はどのような人材を必要としているかわかった。そしてそれが、グローバル化になるにつれてどのように海外留学と結びついてくるのかがわかった。これらのことを考えることによって、なぜ従兄弟がカナダの大学に行っているのかより深く考えさせられた」 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

The purpose of the article is to find out how studying abroad experience is useful in Japan. 「この記事の目的は、留学経験が日本でどのように役立つかを調べることです。」 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします。

To be honest, I wanted to study abroad in Australia after graduating high school. But I had not enough money to go there. So I enterned a cheaper tuition university in Japan, and got the job and earned money. 本当は高校卒業してオーストラリアの大学に行きたかった。 だけど、そこに行くための十分な費用がなかった。 だから、費用の安い日本の大学に入って、仕事を見つけお金を稼いだ。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削おねがいします

When I wrote this paper, I saw things such as advantage of study abroad and college from a different perspective. It made me expand my thinking. 「このペーパーを書くにあたり、様々な視点から留学や大学に行くことの利点を見た。そうすることにより、わたしはさらに考えを広げることができた。」 こちらの英文の添削をおねがいします。

• 添削お願いします

私はどのような人材を日本が必要としているかについて答えようとしています 「I am trying to answer what kind of human resource need in Japan.」 *ここではwhat kind of human resourceでいいのでしょうか? how human resourceでもいいのでしょうか? こちらの英文で正しいか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

The author states Japanese government is proactively trying to extend a globalization of education, because it is important for Japan to develop excellent human resources who has global view and can play a enthusiastic role in a lot of fields through higher education system, in particular globalization of university. <筆者は高等教育制度、特に大学の国際化を通じて、多くの分野で積極的な役割を果たすことができるグローバルな視野を持つ有能な人材を育成することが日本にとって重要だと述べ日本政府は積極的に教育の国際化を図っている。> 英文で言いやすいように少し日本語を変えている箇所があります。 日本語の大まかな内容が伝わればいいな、程度で考えているのであまり気にしないでください。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

The author stated international higher education and study abroad program unfailingly has uncountable benefits, and it will greatly lead to one’s career. <著者は間違いなく国際的な高等教育や海外留学プログラムには無数の利益があり、それは自分のキャリアに大きく繋がるだろうと述べた> こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• 英文について(添削お願いします)

・大学卒業までにかかる費用 Cost to graduate from university ・四年間、通学費など含めどれくらいの費用が卒業までにかかるのか? How much cost of average to graduate from University including commuting expenses for four years. ・どのような奨学金があり、どのくらいの人がもらっているのか? What kind of scholarship and how many student can get it? この英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。