Is it Difficult to Get the Job You Really Want?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Getting the job you really want can be a challenge.
  • It is said that it is difficult for people who did not graduate university to find employment.
  • Many job listings require a college degree or higher.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

・「しかし本当に就きたい仕事を手に入れるのも難しいことである」 However, it is also difficult to get a job which people really want to work. ・「大学を卒業していないと就職するのが難しく、また仕事が限られていると言われている」 It said that it is difficult people who did not graduate University to get a job, or competitive it. ・「大卒以上の資格が必要と仕事の募集要項に書かれているものをよく目にする」 We often look the requirements guideline that was written about a college degree level. *日本語=英語になっていない箇所が多々あるかと思いますが、英語で言いやすい表現にいくつか変えています。 こちらの英文の文法・表現がおかしくないかみて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9725/12097)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >・「しかし本当に就きたい仕事を手に入れるのも難しいことである」 >However, it is also difficult to get a job which people really want to work. *which people really want to workは、(which) we really want to work withとする方がいいと思います。なお、この場合のwhichは省略可です。 ⇒However, it is also difficult to get a job (which) we really want to work with. >・「大学を卒業していないと就職するのが難しく、また仕事が限られていると言われている」 >It said that it is difficult people who did not graduate University to get a job, or competitive it. *「~と言われている」は、It is said that ~です。また、「仕事が限られている」は「手に入れられる仕事が…」としましょう。 ⇒It is said that it is difficult to get a job if we do not graduate from college, and that the jobs we can get are limited. >・「大卒以上の資格が必要と仕事の募集要項に書かれているものをよく目にする」 >We often look the requirements guideline that was written about a college degree level. *「仕事の募集要項」はapplication guidelines for workとし、「大卒以上の資格が必要」は "You need to qualify as a college graduate" としましょう。 ⇒We often look the application guidelines for work, in which is written: "You need to qualify as a college graduate".

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 it is said that~ >ご指摘していただくと、「あ、ほんとだ」と間違いに気づくものですね。笑 その他いつも添削ありがとうございます。 大変助かっております。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします。

TOEFLのwritingの勉強用に英文を書いたのですが自分では採点できないので添削してください。 Q People attend university or college for many different reasons. Why do you think people attend college or university. A Most of my friends say `I attend university to graduate." So, I think people attend university to graduate. There are several reasons why I believe my friends are majority. First, to graduate university you have to get enough credits and nowadays the number of teachers who never give students credit without attendance is increasing. For example, one of my friend did very well on test but he could not get the credit because he rarely attend the class. Second, to get good job and high salary it is necessary for students to graduate university. If you want to become high-ranking official, you must graduate from university.There is a big difference between who graduate university and who did not on salary. This is decided by law so even if you have high ability, but did not graduate university you can not get high salary.

• 添削お願いいたします。

People around me try to get the instructor. It is difficult to instruct people even if it is good at something. My goal is to be satisfied with the quality of what I make right now. 私の周りの人達は講師を目指しています。 上手く作れても、人に教える事は難しいですよね。 いまは自分が納得できる作品作りを目指しています。 「上手く作れても、人に教える事は難しいですよね。」は 講師を目指している人達を否定しているのではなく 私個人が思っている事として表現しています。 あまり英文をくずさず添削していただきたいのですが、 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 添削してください

こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 日本語 「実際、アルバイトをしながら自分の学費を稼ぎつつ、大学に通う学生も少なくはありません。しかし、学費を稼ぐためのアルバイトに没頭するあまり、本業である学業をおろそかにしてしまったり、または毎日を無目的に過ごしてしまい、単位が足りずに留年してしまう。という学生も後を絶たないのもまた事実。」 英語 In fact, not a few students go to University while work in part-time job to get money to go to there. However, also in fact, many students is never-ending repeat a year enough credits to graduate because they concentrate to work too much, or spend every day without specific purpose to be neglect the schoolwork that is a student’s job. この日本語通りに訳しているわけではなく、英語で言いやすい表現などあれば少し変えている部分もあるかもしれません。 日本語の内容が大体伝わればいいかな、というような感じです。 こちらの英文の文法や表現が間違っていないか添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください part 2

「Moreover, if I graduate the college, I could have more choices to get a job. Especially in my country (Japan), many company requires an advanced educational background (more than college degrees). Most of the company has hiring requirements and more professional job has more these requirements. Some company does not need bachelor’s degree but it is said that bachelor’s degree widens the choices of our future.」 日本語=「さらに、もし大学を卒業したら仕事を選ぶ選択肢が広がるだろう。特に私の国では多くの会社の採用条件に大卒以上というのを採用している。ほとんどの会社が採用条件を設けており、専門的になればなるほどそれらの条件が増える。それらを必要としない会社もあるが、大卒の資格は私たちの将来の選択肢を増やしてくれると言えるだろう」 今回の文は英語で直接考えて作りました。 ですので、日本語=英文 となってはいないかと思います。 英文だけだと何を書いているのかわからない、となる可能性があると思ったので日本語をつけましたが、なんとなく言いたいことが英文で伝わればいい、という程度です。 ややこしいのですが… こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英語でわからないところがあります。

英語について質問です。 On the grounds that you would never get a job doing that. 学校では好きなこと、興味のあることをやらせてくれない。 のあとにくる文です。 このdoing that の主語はjobでしょうか? これを訳すと、好きなことをする仕事(好きなことを仕事にする)になると思いますが、構文がわかりません。 doing thatの主語はjobでしょうか? またこのjob doing that を1つの文にするとどうなりますか? In the next 30 years, more people worldwide will be graduating through education than since the beginning of history. graduate through と than since the beginning of の表現がヒットしません。これらの意味と使われ方を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削の添削お願いします。

(1)I get nervous whenever I talk to native speakers. (2)The company is located in Nagoya where is known for TOYOTA. と、友達にメールしたところ、 (1)I'm still finding it difficult when I talk to native speakers. (2)The company is located in Nagoya which is known for TOYOTA. と添削されて帰ってきました。 (1)この僕の文章は間違っているのでしょうか?あるいは、文法的には合っているが、口語ではあまり使われない表現なのでしょうか? (2)whereとwhichとthatの使い方が分かっていたと思っていたら添削されたのでショックですし、理解出来ず、余計分からなくなってしまいました。分かりやすい使い分け方ありますでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 一橋英作文の添削よろしくおねがいします。

一橋 2009 Write 120 to 150 words of English about the topic below. A sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. I'm in favor of the idea that a sense of humour is one of the most important things in life. Surely, some people say that even if a person who has it, no difficult problems will be solved, so there is no point having it. In my opinion, however, it is very important for all people and in a lot of situations ,especially in difficult situations,to have it. People tend to be nervous when they face difficult situations, and no good ideas will be come up with unless they are nervous. However, what if there is a person who has a sense of humour? He would be likely to make nervous people relax by using it. By doing so, people could make the best of their power. That is why I agree with the idea. 自分の意見と反対の意見をつくるときに「自分の意見→反対の意見」としたため、若干の理由説明の弱さを自分で感じるのですがどうでしょうか。 また、a sense of humour を途中まで代名詞 it を用いてたのですが、少し a sense of humour の意の it を使わなくなったので 再びa sense of humour と書きました。 この場合は少し距離(?)があいていても it と表現しても問題ないのでしょうか? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします

A lot of people who is college graduate people also supported the Republic Party in 2012, but in 2016 there are a few people supported the Democratic Party. However, it says that it has been replaced, it is not a big change because there is no difference between the Democratic Party and the Republic Party. 「大学卒業者も同様に、2012年ではRepublic partyを支持するものが多かったが、2016年ではDemocratic派の方が少し多い(Democratic を支持する人が多い)。しかし、入れ替わったと言っても、もともとdemocratic partyとrepublic partyに差がないため大幅な変更とは言えないだろう。」 ⇨(つまり2011年では、Democratic と Republic の差が51%対48%と、あまり差がない、ということです。) こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英訳について

英語を始めたばかりで英訳に困っています。 この場合適切な英語は何ですか? 仕事の関係でアメリカのオフィサーにメールをしなければなりません。 仕事が始まるまでの5ヶ月間ほどはビザがおりないので違う仕事でビザをとりアメリカにくることを進められました。 しかし弁護士に後で本当にとりたい労働ビザが取得しにくくなるので今はビザを取得しないほうがいいといわれたことを伝えたいのですが。。。 I talked lawyer about working VISA. If I get a job at the shop and get the working VISA now, I will become difficult to get the VISA when I came to being able to work at the office, so they said it is better for me don't get a VISA if it is possible to get a job in my future at the office. Thank you for helping.

• 添削してください

学校のテストに備え、「華氏911を見て」というテーマで英語で感想を書きました。 よろしかったら、添削してください。明日の午後がテストなので出来れば早い回答をお願い致します。 よろしくお願い致します。 I saw the backgrounds of the Iraq war in this movie. One is that Bush has a close relation to bin Laden. Another is that Iraq was attacked nevertheless Iraq has nothing to do with the terrorism which occurred on September 11th 2001. And the most surprising scene is that a lot of young people who live in a country can do nothing but go to military forces because they cannot get a job. In the movie, two soldiers visited a certain town and asked some young men to join the army. Some of them decided to join it. That is, the poor person is made to go to the war so that a rich layer profits. I think such a tyranny should be never permitted. Honestly speaking, I think Fahrenheit 9/11 is a political advertising movie. In fact, some people dislike it. However it is a fact that Bush invaded unrelated Iraq to terrorism and innocent people are killed and injured. On a basis of this fact, I cannot help conceiving that Bush should resign and withdraw the troop from Iraq. It is necessary to decrease victims as soon as possible. And Japan should deliberate again about Iraq War and Self-Defense Forces. But regrettably, I cannot make Bush resign directly because I am not American and do not have an American franchise. So I will watch the news about the Iraq and think what I can do.