• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳をよろしくお願いします)

Unsolicited Advice and Migraines: A Different Perspective

このQ&Aのポイント
  • When it comes to migraines, unsolicited advice can be well-intentioned but misguided.
  • Though it may not provide relief, receiving new medical information from friends shows concern for one's well-being.
  • Instead of ridiculing well-meaning friends, it's important to recognize that their intentions are rooted in care.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

The intention was not to ridicule so much as to point out that unsolicited advice, however well-intentioned, can rub the recipient the wrong way, の和訳  私の意図は、あざ笑うというより、どんなに良かれと思って言った忠告でも、向こうの気分を害する場合がある、ということを指摘することにあった。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。 部分、部分はわかるんですが文になるとうまく日本語に直せなくて… As I traveled from one country to another, I got accustomed to communicating primarily through gestures. I imagined that I could read minds and send telepathic messages. I focused on facial expressions and eye contact. There were many times when I wanted to know what people were actually saying; however, I also often sensed that I was at a distinct advantage, not knowing. Ambiguity felt liberating. I didn't have to conform as much to expectations or behavior that I might consider restrictive. I could move in and out of culturally imposed roles more freely.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 I think that we are at a point right now where productivity has increased so much that for output to continue to grow,we will be seeing increases in hiring.

• 和訳お願いします!

By some estimates, we're sleeping as much as an hour and a half less per night than we did at the turn of the century. But sleep researchers point to ills ranging from heart problems to depression. お願いします(>_<)

• 英文和訳です

but every book that I picked up had few sentences which didn't contain anywhere from one to nearly all of the words that might as well have been in Chinese この文の意味がわからないです。特に、might as will have been の箇所が文法的によくわからないです。英語力のある方、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

i notice a sale for this blade. would you be able to mark this as a 'gift' so i need not pay customs duty? please let me know how much it would cost, including postage to the United Kingdom as well as sharpening/polishing service.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

どういう訳になるのかいまいち解りません。 1, I don't like you to help him that way. 2, No one ever took me for my twin brother. =I was never taken for my twin brother. 3, This way of thinking save me from judgment. 4, Please remain seated for another minute. 5, I might as well die. Nobody needs an old woman like me. 6, There were none who bought an umbrella. どうぞよろしくお願いします。m(__)m。

• 英文和訳を作ったのですがわからないところがあります。

大切な人を亡くしてしまった人に関して書かれた英語の絵本を読んでいて、わからないところがあります。 どなたか一緒に考えていただけないでしょうか? Often people find it hard to concentrate at school,or they may feel too upset to be helpful at home. Grown-ups feel this way too,so that it sometimes seems that they haven't as much time for you as they used to have. 自分で考えた訳としては、 人々は学校で集中することが困難であることに気づくことがあり、気がめいって家庭内で有益に過ごせなくなることもある。 成人した人でさえ同様に感じ、それゆえ、人々が以前は十分な時間をもっていたのに、足りなくなっているようにあなたには見えるかもしれない。 一文目のhelpfulや二文目のfor youの訳に自信がありません。どなたかアドバイスをいただけないでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳

Another scientist said the moon's gravity can pull the earth's surface as much as thirty or more centimeters toward the moon . This might be enough force to cause melted rock to explode from a volcano . 上記の英文の和訳をお願いします。

• 和訳して下さい!!

和訳して下さい!! 1. Your vocabulary at age 45 is three times as great as when you graduated from college. At 60, your brain possess almost four times as much information as it did. 2. He is great senior to me in respect of service. 3. There is nothing would like better than a visit to the zoo. 4. The mob gathered round the car like so many files. 5. I must admit that my son is not much of a scholar.

• 和訳してください

Not only does the analysis process benefit from self-moivation, we as analysts benefit as well because it makes the process much more engaging and fulfilling. 1) 和訳してください 2) we as analysts benefit as well 内で省略されている語を明示してください 3) it = analysts benefits でしょうか?