• 締切済み

和訳して下さい!!

和訳して下さい!! 1. Your vocabulary at age 45 is three times as great as when you graduated from college. At 60, your brain possess almost four times as much information as it did. 2. He is great senior to me in respect of service. 3. There is nothing would like better than a visit to the zoo. 4. The mob gathered round the car like so many files. 5. I must admit that my son is not much of a scholar.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• bran111
  • ベストアンサー率49% (512/1037)
回答No.1

1.45歳におけるあなたの語彙は、あなたが大学を卒業した時点の3倍になっているでしょう。60歳においてはあなたの脳は昔に比べ約4倍の情報を持っているでしょう。 2.彼は営業という業務において私の偉大な先輩である。 3.動物園に行くほど良いことはない。 4.暴徒は蠅のように車の周りに群がった。 5.私は自分の息子がすぐれた学者ではないと認めざるを得ない。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

That said, it doesn't sound like your issue is one of orientation so much as one of inexperience, 和訳をよろしくお願いします。

• 急ぎ!和訳

According to Hiskey, ’’If it is raining hard around the time of your burial, things could be more difficult of course. But by trapping as much earth as possible in the coffin, you should still be able to stand up and break your head free of the surface at the least; from this point, if it’s sufficiently muddy, you may require someone’s aid to extradite yourself the rest of the way’’ ( 2010, p.1).Unless it is raining, and if the cofffin is close to the earth, It may be able to stand up and break your head free of the surface at the least これを和訳したいのですが、うまいことできません

• 和訳お願いします;

Look at this man, standing bravely like a god. This was your husbandーa real man! Compare that man with this one. Your new husband is like a dying plant, poisoning the memory of his perfect brother with his smell. Can't you see? What judgement has taken you from this to this? What has robbed you of your senses? Oh, crime, where is your punishment? If judgement is as weak as this in a sensible woman's heart, what hope is there of goodness in the world? すみません。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳を教えてください

和訳を教えてください 1He drank two bottles of beer and as much wine. 2Her job is to pack so many apples in so many boxes. 3You may pick as many flowers as you like. よろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 占いについての説明っぽいですので 意訳大歓迎です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrology is like any other profession, Like medicine say, where much is known, but much is not. so never expect perfection. You wouldn’t expect it of your Doctor, or Lawyer or yourself. An astrologer is no different. The other reason details sometimes don’t quite fit, is that birth times are not always recorded exactly. They tend to be rounded up or down to the nearest five minutes. And birth themselves can be protracted. It has long be a vexed question between astrologers, as to what constitutes the time of birth anyway. If its the first living breath. Or when the head emerges, or when the cord is cut, several minutes can elapse between either one. In many ways it is wonderful that astrology can be as accurate and detailed as it is.

• 和訳してください

What would you like out of this? What would you like the photograph to say about you. Do you find that being a psychic impacts much on your day-to-day life? Like to like get to know the person お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 1.According to the newspaper,at least 20 employees were wouunded because of the accident in factory. 2.This bus will take you to the city hall in fifteen minutes. 3.Please have whichever you like. 4.There is something wrong with the TV set.I must have it repaired 5.It is impossible for him to finish it before five. 6.I remember meeting somewhere but do not recall where. 7.Do you know the reason why he did not come yesterday? 8.He would be glad to hear the news. 9.Allow me to introduce myself to you. 10.We have yet to receive your reply. 11.I felt like crying when I heard the news. 12.I wouid appreciate it very much if you would let me use your phone. 13.I want you to do like I tell you. 14.I'll pick you up at your hotel at six.

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください If you've got into the way of thinking that poetry is stupid stuff, or useless, or beneath your dignity, thhen you certainly won't get much not of learning it by heart. But remember that it is a good thing to train your memory, and learning a poem is at least a much pleasanter way of training it than learning , say, twenty lines out of the telephone directory. What is more important, to learn poetry is to learn a repect for words;and without this respect for words, you will never be able to think clearly or express yourself properly. よろしくお願いします!

• 和訳お願いいたします。

Today I brought your presents to work. All my colleagues were very happy ... but also very surprised (this is very unusual in European culture). Ok ... it's probably unusual in every part of the world except Japan :) It's too kind for th rest of the world. And all my colleagues hope you will come back to Belgium soon ... because they all like the crackers :) But no one is hoping you come back as much as I do ... 以上です。ありがとうございました。

• 和訳がわかりません。

there much kinder to the scalp and clean up's tend to allot easier. がうまく訳せません。 文法的にもわかりません。 The secret to achieving the best possible bond when using these types of adhesives is to make sure the Glue is dry as they are contact adhesives the last thing you want to do is attach your unit when the Adhesives wet as this can seap through the lace units. わかる方がおりましたら、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。