My Unusual Gift to Colleagues - A Surprise!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Today, I surprised my colleagues at work by bringing them presents, which made them very happy.
  • However, their reaction was also one of surprise, as this is not common in European culture.
  • While it may be unusual in other parts of the world, it is a kind gesture appreciated by my colleagues.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いいたします。

Today I brought your presents to work. All my colleagues were very happy ... but also very surprised (this is very unusual in European culture). Ok ... it's probably unusual in every part of the world except Japan :) It's too kind for th rest of the world. And all my colleagues hope you will come back to Belgium soon ... because they all like the crackers :) But no one is hoping you come back as much as I do ... 以上です。ありがとうございました。

• puumii
  • お礼率62% (154/245)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • HeyDude
  • ベストアンサー率36% (18/49)
回答No.1

今日あなたからのプレゼントを職場にもっていきました。同僚たちは大喜びでした、 同時に非常にびっくりしていました(こういうのはヨーロッパの文化ではないからです) そう、多分日本以外に世界中であり得ないことです:世界の他の国々にたいしてあまりに 親切です。同僚たちはあなたがまたベルギーに早く戻ってくるのを望んでいます、彼らは クラッカーが好きだからです。けれどわたしは彼らの誰よりもあなたが戻ってくるのを 望んでいます。

puumii
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Last weekend daylight saving time (summer time) ended in Europe. So now the difference between Europe and Japan is 8 hours instead of 7. It's very inconvenient for me, because now I need to be in the office earlier to talk to my Japanese colleagues. But more importantly ... I feel you are 1 hour further away from me :(((( Anyway I've been preparing for our holiday: Wednesday 1st Dec: I pick you up in Paris airport and drive to Brussels, that day we can do sight seeing in Brussels Thursday 2nd Dec: visit Antwerp and towards the evening we go to Leuven Friday 3rd Dec: visit Brugge Saturday 4th of Dec: you can relax do some more sight seeing in and around Brussels and in the afternoon we drive back to Paris airport Sunday 5th of Dec: ... I miss you very much ... I hope that you like this? If you want to change something please let me know, ok? I'm happy with everything as long as I can see a happy you. Everything is set for a very nice holiday. I just hope that there won't be any trouble with the volcano in Iceland or French workers who strike (they tend to do this ... very annoying). The last few days the weather has been very warm. Actually last night was the warmest November night since they started measuring it in Belgium. Very strange. But now it's very beautiful ... all the trees have nice brown and yellow leaves. I wish I could show you ... but I'm afraid that by the time you come the leaves will be gone. I'm counting the number of days until I can see you ... and see I will have enough fingers to count the days ... now I also need to use my toes :) I've imagined many times the moment when I'm going to see you walk out of the door in the airport ... I just wished this would happy tomorrow . 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 『as』の訳しかたについて。

You may have experienced some kind of culture shock ;but,as is very well known,one of the biggest impacts of traveling abroad is the strong impression you receive when you come back home. という文章でを訳すとき、『as』に引っかかって訳すことができません。 どのように訳したらいいのでしょうか?教えてください。

• 会話文の和訳お願いします!

会話文の和訳お願いします! インタビュアー I love the fact that you once described what you do as half technician, half psychologist. デザイナー No question. And I think sometimes family therapist in some cases because you get very involved with the families as you're working um on this huge event. I mean it's a life-altering event. And because of it's not only taught me to become a very fine dressmaker but at the same time it's also taught me a lot about the psychology of women, and about women, and how no matter what background you come from, and you know, what you do, we are all very much connected in that respect and it's about an emotional moment in one's life and hopefully um my ability to tap into that for them. ある女性デザイナーのインタビュー番組です。(ウエディングドレスで有名なデザイナーのようです) 意味がどうしても汲み取れません… 長文ですがよろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳お願いいたします

There is a slight change in my plans ... but it's good ... I don't need to work on the 10th of January. So I will arrive from Osaka on Friday the 7th of January and will go back to Osaka on Tuesday morning on the 11th of January. For this weekend I'm wondering which hotel I should book. Which one do you think is better? 〇or〇. I think the hotel in Shinagawa is nicer ... but maybe you want to have a different location. What do you think? For me it's the same.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 長文の一部を抜粋しているので、意味がちぐはぐしているかもしれないのですが、和訳をお願いいたします。 Oh I heard from my colleagues that there is a story about a small boy and dog (そうだ、同僚から小さな男の子と犬についてのお話があるって聞いた)... I think Nello and Patrasche ... (ネロとパトリシェだと思う)that this is very famous in Japan.(この物語は日本で凄い有名) Actually I didn't know this story even when it's located in Belgium (Antwerp). But now that I see the images of the cartoon maybe I have seen it. Do you know this story?(あなたはこの物語知ってる?) Hope you enjoy the rest of your free day,

• 和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています)

和訳お願いいたします。(所々文をカットしています) After reading your email, I went to check myself in the mirror ... I'm afraid I will have to disappoint you ... hahahaha Please excuse me for being so concerned. I know you will be fine, I just want to make really really sure everything is fine for you. You managed to take a late flight on Saturday. That's very good news! This way we can still do something nice on Saturday. Please go ahead and book the tickets. As for the train ... Is it ok if I come with my car and pick you up in Paris? It's really no problem for me ... otherwise you will have to wait quite a bit (in Europe trains are not as good as Japan) and it might be could. Trust me ... it's not nice to wait for a train after a long flight. I propose I come and pick you up at the airport and on the way back you can take the train. Not that I don't want to drive you back to the airport ... but since it's quite a distance and with weekend traffic ... I think it's safer to take the train. It's better to book a ticket in advance. It's probably cheaper as well. All my sisters's tests were negative. So that means there is nothing wrong with her. That was a big relieve for all of us. Especially my mother was very concerned. Thank you for being so considerate.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 ・ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that I'm not giving you too much stress. Am I giving you stress with your flights? Sorry if I did. Please choose whatever is easy for you. And if there is something I can do to help, I only try to make you happy :) Today I heart that I might have to visit 3 potential customers in China. It would be a very short visit ... just a few day. Hmmm it's almost like your visit to Belgium .. hahaha. If I need to go to China, I would be back before the 1st of December. Don't worry I will be here when you come. Actually I told my boss a friend from Tokyo is coming to visit Belgium ... so he knows I need to be in Belgium then. And Jents (do you remember him) told my boss and all my colleagues ... "and it's a very pretty friend" ... hahaha

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Did I tell you that I probably found a cleaning lady. On Wednesday I'm meeting her for the 1st time. I hope she cleans well ... so by the time you visit Belgium my place will be sparkling clean :) But ... I feel I have the moral obligation to clean up my apartment before she starts ... It's a bit strange ... I hire a cleaning lady ... but now I feel I need to clean my apartment before she starts ... hahaha It sill have many things to do today ... but it's car free day in Brussels. The whole day there are no cars allowed in Brussels. So I can't leave my place :( But I will go running ... it's nice that you can run on the big lanes without cars :) Did you already go to the gym? I hope you don't plan to become very muscular? I don't think so :) Sometimes I look at the picture you sent to me from you in your hotel room in New York. That's my favorite picture. You look so happy and the picture is a little bit fuzzy ... you look like you come out of a fairytale ... 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• 和訳をお願いします

As you know, a very well sharpened blade by a honemeister will keep it's sharpeness for quite some time.All of my other straight's get sharpened by a honemeister and the cost for sending my razor and return to me is $42. I live in a small town and need to send then out as no one in my town can sharpened a straight.

• 和訳お願いします。asがよく分かりません。

It's awfully great!! I had come near to despair as no one could answer! You are very very professional!!!