My boyfriend's helpful fixer mode and the unlocked closet

このQ&Aのポイント
  • While at a hotel breakfast buffet, my boyfriend went into fixer mode to find cream cheese.
  • He checked an unlocked closet/storage area in search of a stash to replenish the supply.
  • What does 'went into fixer mode' mean and what does 'if we could find a stash to replenish the supply, which included him quickly checking in what I’d assumed to be an unlocked closet/storage area' mean?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

While out of town with my boyfriend, we went to the breakfast buffet at our hotel. We were the only ones in the room of the help-yourself-style breakfast. They were out of cream cheese at the time and I found myself disappointed. Trying to be helpful, my boyfriend went into fixer mode and helped me look around the room to see if I’d missed it or if we could find a stash to replenish the supply, which included him quickly checking in what I’d assumed to be an unlocked closet/storage area. went into fixer modeはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、if we could find a stash to replenish the supply, which included him quickly checking in what I’d assumed to be an unlocked closet/storage area.の和訳もお願いします。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。went into fixer modeはどのような意味でしょうか?  fixer とは、下記のように、修繕屋、事態の収拾役、のような意味です。    https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=fixer  (誰もいない朝食のビュッフェで、クリームチーズがなくなっているのに気づき、彼は、この欠乏状態を)修復する役を買って出て(=探し屋になって)  すなわちいつもの彼(のモード)とは違った「探し屋」(のモード)に移り変わって、ということでしょう。 2。あと、if we could find a stash to replenish the supply, which included him quickly checking in what I’d assumed to be an unlocked closet/storage area.の和訳もお願いします。  彼にとっては、鍵のかかっていない戸棚とか物置と覚しい場所も含めて、食べ物を補給する貯蔵所を、もし我々が見つけることができれば  ここではクリームチーズが切れていたので(多分ベーグルに鮭の燻製とケイパーをのせた朝食でしょう)ホテルの厨房を探し回る話です。  https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%99%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B0%E3%83%AB https://cookpad.com/cooking_basics/20033

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英語のメールを日本語訳にして頂けますか?

i wish you was here 2.. so many pleases that i will like to take you . :^) but what did you say to you ex-boyfriend went he proposed to you ? you dont have to tall me if you dont want to! i be ok . i respect your opinion こちらのメールです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 訳を教えてください。

For example, I went to Takashimaya.The place doesn't have to be that exact, for instance, I went to a department store.We don't know exactly which one, but we do know there was a specific place. 全文、訳をお願いします。

• 文法的に良くわかりません

My boyfriend and I have been together for three years. We decided to make some major sacrifices in order to pay off debt and save up for a house. This includes driving junky cars and moving in with his parents. He and I were both working out with a personal trainer, him twice a week and me once a week. I quit the training because I found a cheaper option. My boyfriend decided to start seeing the trainer three times per week. I think this is irresponsible, considering we are in saving mode right now. This is why my boyfriend decided to cover it up and lie about it -- badly. I caught on pretty quickly, but rather than be accusatory, I simply told him that if he wants to see the trainer three times per week to not feel as though he has to hide it. rather than be accusatory, はあまりみない形なのですが、文法的にはどうなっているのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 困っています 彼は何を言いたいのですか

すみません彼は何が言いたいのかわかりません。 If we where dating and I told you that I had to be drunk just to be with you....would you still want to date me? こうにきかれて、デートしていて彼が私にキスしたらもうデートしないかということをきいてるの?と聞いたら、そうじゃない、if i said i had to be drunk just to kissだというのいですが、わかりません訳を教えてください

• 英語の質問です。

以下のforの使い方は正しい使い方でしょうか? 親切な方、どうぞ教えてください。 誤っている文章は訂正と解説もいただけるととても嬉しいです。 1.He asked for you. 2.He'd like to speak for you 3.Are you thinking for some one? 4.What do you want for lunch? 5.What's for lunch? 6.Vegetables are healthy for you. 7.I'm going to eat for breakfast. 8.We'll be late for breakfast. 9.They're too late for a walk. 10.Shall we go for a walk. 11.They went for a walk.

• 文法問題について

A:I don't have a key.We can't get in. B:The door may have( ).I'll go to check. ア.been left unlocked イ.been left unlocking unlockedを選らぶ理由を教えてください。

• 数学の論文における一分の訳について

The proof is too much of a diversion to be included in this work, so we shall be conntennt with taking the tranitive closure. 数学の論文ですが、「too much of a diversion to be included 」の部分はどう訳したら自然でしょうか? ご教授お願いします。

• 関係詞何が入りますか

(  )に関係詞何が入りますか教えてください 1 Why did you do ( ) I had told you not to do? 2 I gave Tommy a watermeron ( ) he gave to Susie. 3 That's ( ) I don't want to be his partner. 4 He has such books ( ) can't be bought in Japan. 5 Let's walk to the city hall, ( )we can take a taxi. 6 Last Sunday I went to Yokohama,( ) is famous for its port. 7 Last Sunday I went to Yokohama,( ) I was spoken by a foreigner. よろしくお願いします

• この歌詞の意味 みなさんが訳すとどうなりますか?

歌詞を添付するのはダメかもしれないですが・・ この曲の和訳を見ると・・・・となっていましたが イマイチ意味がわかりません 人により意味が微妙に変わってくるかと思うのですがドンナ意味か教えてください。真剣に考えています。 よろしくお願いいたします。 それと・・・もう1つ この曲は 結婚する相手の事を想って歌ったうたですか? それとも結婚できないが大事な友達へ向けて送った歌ですか・・? What would you think if I told you I've always wanted to hold you I don't know what we're afraid of Nothing would change if we made love So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other Yes, it's a chance that we're taking And somebody's heart may be breaking Ooh, but we can't stop what's inside us Our love for each other will guide us So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other I've been through you You've been through me Sometimes a friend is The hardest to see We always know when It's laid on the line Nobody else is as easy to find So I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover Yes, I'll be your friend And I'll be your lover 'Cause I know in our hearts we agree We don't have to be one or the other Oh, no, we could be both to each other

• 英語

1:I am sorry to have kept you () so long. (1)wait (2)to wait (3)waiting (4)waited 2:Don't you think advertisements sometimes () people to buy things they don't need? (1)let (2)make (3)have (4)cause 3:John's mother wanted to go shopping,so she asked him () his little brother while she was out.(1)if he looked after (2)he would look after (3)looking (4)to look after 4:I like his new house, but I hadn't expected it() so small. (1)be (2)of being (3)to be (4)to being 5:She was seen () into the teacher with her boyfriend. (1)go (2)going (3)gone (4)went 6:We often hear it () that ours is an essentially tragic age. (1)said (2)say (3)saying (4)to say 解答と訳をお願いします