Do English translation of the answers

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for so long.
  • Don't you think advertisements sometimes cause people to buy things they don't need?
  • John's mother wanted to go shopping, so she asked him to look after his little brother while she was out.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語

1:I am sorry to have kept you () so long. (1)wait (2)to wait (3)waiting (4)waited 2:Don't you think advertisements sometimes () people to buy things they don't need? (1)let (2)make (3)have (4)cause 3:John's mother wanted to go shopping,so she asked him () his little brother while she was out.(1)if he looked after (2)he would look after (3)looking (4)to look after 4:I like his new house, but I hadn't expected it() so small. (1)be (2)of being (3)to be (4)to being 5:She was seen () into the teacher with her boyfriend. (1)go (2)going (3)gone (4)went 6:We often hear it () that ours is an essentially tragic age. (1)said (2)say (3)saying (4)to say 解答と訳をお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

1. (3) waiting 大変長くお待たせしてすみません。 2. (4) cause 宣伝は時々人々に必要でないものを買わせる原因になっていると思いませんか? 3. (4) to look after ジョンのお母さんは、買い物に行きたかった、それで、彼女は彼に彼女が外出している間弟の世話をするように頼みました。 4. (3) to be 私は、彼の新居が好きですが、私は、それがそんなに小さいとは予想していませんでした。 5. (2) going 彼女は、ボーイフレンドと劇場に入ってゆくところを見られました。 6. (1) said 私たちは、しばしば、私たちの時代は、本質的に悲劇的な時代だと言われるのを耳にします。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の空欄補充問題です

John's mother wanted to go shopping,so she asked him() his little brother while she was out. 1 if he looked after 2 he would look after 3 looking after 4 to look after I like his new house,but I hadn't expected it ()so small 1 be 2 of being 3 to be 4 to being どうしても分かりません 回答お願いします!

• 簡単な英文を書きました。英語の得意な方、文法をチェックして下さい。

簡単な英文を書きました。英語の得意な方、文法をチェックして下さい。 I have some classmate. 私にはクラスメートが何人かいる One of those、 そのうちの一人が sometimes he talks as if he were an expert. 時々、専門家であるように話す I don't like his behavior. 彼の振る舞いがきらいだ If he was an expert,he doesn't have to go to school もし、彼が専門家なら学校にくる必要はない so I don't know what he is thinking. なので彼の考えが分からない There is the school so that a person understanding nothing studies 学校は何も知らない人が勉強するためにあるのだ。 宜しくお願いします。

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. The computer technician () the new software by the time his boss comes back from his business trip. (1) had installed (2) installed (3) will be installed (4) will have installed 2. Please ask for Mr. Matsuda at the reception desk when you () tomorrow morning at our head office. (1) arrive (2) will arrive (3) are to arrived (4) will have arrived 3. () it be true that he passed the examination? (1) May (2) Won't (3) Needn't (4) Can 4 I am sorry that our special sale ended yesterday. You () here one week earlier. (1) come (2) came (3) should have come (4) should come 5. "I don't see Tom. I wonder why he's late." "Well, he () his train, or maybe he overslept." (1) might have missed (2) might miss (3) should have missed (4) should miss 6. I took a taxi to the meeting; () I would have been late. (1) anyway (2) likewise (3) nevertheless (4) otherwise 7. She has been busy () for her trip to the U.S. (1) at preparing (2) from preparing (3) preparing (4) to prepare 8. Although he was punctual, the professor was quite used () late. (1) to have his students (2) to his students being (3) to his students come (4) to his students very 9. We often hear it () that a child can understand what a grown-up says. (1) to say (2) saying (3) say (4) said 10. "You won't be able to get to the station in time for the next train." "I realize that now. I'll have to get my ticket ()." (1) change (2) changed (3) changing (4) to change 11. The purpose of a print advertisement is simple; to get the reader () some action. (1) take (2) taken (3) to be taken (4) to take 12. Would you believe it? I () three times in the last three months! (1) was stolen my bicycle (2) have been stolen my bicycle  (3) have had my bicycle stolen (4) had someone stolen my bicycle 13. I () a terrible dream last night. (1) took (2) held (3) had (4) saw 14. A microscope is a scientific instrument that is used (). (1) by helping things to see (2) by helping see things (3) to help things to see (4) to help see things 15. I didn't have enough money for the ticket so I () some from my friend. (1) borrowed (2) lent (3) rented (4) gave 16. I don't think that red dress () her. (1) agrees (2) meets (3) suits (4) matches

• chargeの意味

I just left my dermatologist's office after waiting an hour to see him, and I'm furious. Don't doctors realize that their patients' time is also valuable? Another doctor left me sitting in his office for two hours, and I was the second appointment of the day. When I asked the receptionist why the long wait, she told me the doctor likes to flirt with the nurses at the hospital. This same doctor charged me for a hospital visit after he popped his head into my room to say he was running late and didn't have time to see me. ここでのchargedはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語問題8問を教えてください。

英語問題8問を教えてください。 I.次の英文の意味が同じようになるようにしなさい。 (1)Having no money with me ,I can't see the movies. I have no ( )( )see the movies. (2)He put on his overcoat ,and he went off. ( )( )on his overcoat ,and he went off. (3)Not finding any work,he walked about the city streets. ( ) he ( )find any work,he walked about the city streets. (4)As the little girl was left behind ,she began to weep. ( ) behind ,the little girl began to weep. (5)Weather permitting,we will go on a picnic. ( )it is ( ), will go on a picnic. II.文法的な誤りを訂正しなさい。 (6)Seeing from a distance,it looked like a human face. (7)Being a fine day,I went for a walk. (8)Knowing not where the station was ,I asked a woman the way. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• [英語] ()に当てはまる共通の1語を教えて下さい

1. He has more () than to go where he is not wanted. What is the () of spending so much money? 2. Education is a () of national concern. Is there anything the () with the engine? 3. It was greatly to his () that he refused the reward. May I have the (), .of dancing with you? 4. To do her (), she was a good-natured woman. All men should be treated with ().

• 英語の和訳

1:Not having finished his work,the clerk couldn't go to the party. 2:Left to himself, John might have been at a loss what to do. 3:There being no bus service, I had to walk home. 4:I don't like being told what to do. 和訳をお願いします

• 英文として誤っているものを1つずつ…

英文として誤っているものを1つずつ… (1) ア You need not have to see him. イ We don't have to leave now. ウ He has only to study hard. エ We all have to go there. (2) ア What you say might be true. イ It was very cold. I might be in the Arctic. ウ He said he might be home late. エ Might I borrow your tape recorder. (3) ア I dare say you are right. イ I daren't to look down. ウ How dare you speak to me like that? エ I never dared to ask him. (4) ア I think we had best stop now. イ I'd sooner go on. ウ We don't have better go on any farther. エ You'd better keep quiet about this. 本当に急いでます。 出来れば解説もあると嬉しいです! よろしくお願いします!

• 英語の書き換えを教えてください

次の英文を( )に当てはまるように書き換えてください お願いします 至急です (1) How often is it necessary to feed your pet? →How often does your pet need ( )( )( )? (2) Is there any reason why he should resign so suddenly? → Is there any reason for ( )( )( ) so suddenly? (3) His original plan was that his son should go with him. → His original plan was ( )( )( ) to go with him. (4) The window was so dirty that we could not see through it. → The window was ( )( )( )( )( ). (5) This tea is so hot that I can't drink it. → This tea is ( ) hot ( ) me to drink.

• 英語の問題 助けてください。

1.He is last man 2.I cannot see him 3.It is not long 4.[ ]get angry 5.[ ]his promise 6.He looks 7.She is cheerful 8.Tired sa he was 9.What do you think 10.So great her surprise A.to do such a foolish thing B.he must have forgotten C.that she could not say a word D.before she has a baby E.your father said to you? F.without remembering his father G.he may well H.he kept on working I.as if he had been ill J.as well as intelligent 最初の1~10の文の後にA~Jが続きます。4,5は最初に文が入ります。 どれが繋がり略も書いてくださると助かります。答えがないのでずっと苦戦していました。どうかお助けください。簡単で結構なので理由も書いてくださるとありがたいです。