英語問題8問を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語問題8問を教えてください。英文の意味を同じようになるようにする方法や、文法的な誤りを訂正する方法について学びましょう。
  • 英語問題8問では、英文の意味を同じように変える方法や、文法的な誤りを訂正する方法について学習します。
  • 英語問題8問では、英文の意味を同じように変える方法や、文法的な誤りを訂正する方法を学びましょう。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語問題8問を教えてください。

英語問題8問を教えてください。 I.次の英文の意味が同じようになるようにしなさい。 (1)Having no money with me ,I can't see the movies. I have no ( )( )see the movies. (2)He put on his overcoat ,and he went off. ( )( )on his overcoat ,and he went off. (3)Not finding any work,he walked about the city streets. ( ) he ( )find any work,he walked about the city streets. (4)As the little girl was left behind ,she began to weep. ( ) behind ,the little girl began to weep. (5)Weather permitting,we will go on a picnic. ( )it is ( ), will go on a picnic. II.文法的な誤りを訂正しなさい。 (6)Seeing from a distance,it looked like a human face. (7)Being a fine day,I went for a walk. (8)Knowing not where the station was ,I asked a woman the way. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

I.次の英文の意味が同じようになるようにしなさい。 (1)Having no money with me ,I can't see the movies. I have no (money)(to)see the movies. (2)He put on his overcoat ,and he went off. (Having)(put)on his overcoat ,[and不要] he went off. (3)Not finding any work,he walked about the city streets. (Because/Since/As) he (didn't)find any work,he walked about the city streets. (4)As the little girl was left behind ,she began to weep. (Left) behind ,the little girl began to weep. (5)Weather permitting,we will go on a picnic. (If)it is (fine), will go on a picnic. II.文法的な誤りを訂正しなさい。 (6)Seeing from a distance,it looked like a human face. Seen from a distance, it looked like a human face. (7)Being a fine day,I went for a walk. It being a fine day, I went for a walk. (8)Knowing not where the station was ,I asked a woman the way. Not knowing where the station was, I asked a woman the way.

taka5963wa
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 来月の塾の昇降テストに向けて死ぬ気で覚えます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語でわからない問題があります。教えてください><

次の各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。というものです。4問わからないものがあります。 (1) a. I like the moon better than any other celestial body. b. I like the moon ( ) ( ) all the celestial bodies. (2) a. She is the loveliest girl I have ever met. b. I have never met ( ) ( ) lovely girl as she. c. She is ( ) ( ) any other girl I have ever met. (3) a. He said that he was happy to meet us that day at that memorable party. b. He said, "( ) ( ) happy to meet ( ) ( ) at ( ) memorable party." (4) a. He said to her, "Will you attend the party tomorrow?" b. He asked her ( ) she ( ) attend the party ( ) ( ) ( ). 問題多くてごめんなさい><1つでも分かる人がいらっしゃれば回答よろしくお願いします。  

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

The little girl had apparently chosen her Barbie, a beautifully dressed, glamorous doll that would have been the envy of every little girl on the block. However, she had stopped and was watching the interchange between the little boy and his father. Rather disappointed, the boy had given up on the video games and had chosen what looked like a book of stickers instead. He and his father then started walking through another aisle of the store.  The little girl put her Barbie back on the shelf, and ran over to the Pokemon games. She excitedly picked up one that was lying on top of the other toys and raced toward the check-out, after speaking with her father.  I picked up my purchases and got in line behind them. Then, much to the little girl's obvious delight, the little boy and his father got in line behind me.After the toy was paid for and bagged, the little girl handed it back to the cashier and whispered something in her ear. The cashier smiled and put the package under the counter.

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I paid for my purchases and was rearranging things in my purse when the little boy came up to the cashier. The cashier rang up his purchases and then said, "Congratulations, you are my hundredth customer today, and you win a prize!"With that, she handed the little boy the Pokemon game, and he could only stare in disbelief. It was, he said, exactly what he had wanted!  The little girl and her father had been standing at the doorway during all of this, and I saw the biggest, prettiest, toothless grin on that little girl that I have ever seen in my life.    As I walked back to my car in amazement over what I had just witnessed, I heard the father ask his daughter why she had done that."Daddy, didn't Grandma and Grandpa want me to buy something that would make me happy?"He said, "Of course they did, honey."the little girl replied, "Well, I just did!"

• 英語で

I longed for years to go to Rome;but,when at last I went to Rome, and dlove through its streets,I wondered whether it was worth while going so far to see a city so unworthy of its history. この訳を教えてください

• 英語の質問です!

。Then one day she had an idea. ュ 「When he came home from work, she said, "Fred, I've got an amusing puzzle for you." ュ」"Oh, yes," he answered. ュ、"But I suppose you won't listen to what I'm saying," Helen went on, turning away and beginning to prepare the dinner. ュ・"Of course, I'll listen!" Fred answered angrily. ュヲ"I always listen to what you have to say," he went on untruthfully. ュァ"All right then," Helen went on. "This is a mathematics puzzle." ュィFred smiled scornfully, thinking, "She couldn't find a mathematics puzzle that I couldn't solve in a flash." ュゥ"Well," Helen began, "imagine that you're the driver of a bus. ュェThere are 42 people in it, and at the first bus-stop five get off, and eight get on. ュォ At the next bus-stop nobody gets off, but three more get on. ュャNow the question is, 'What's the name of the driver of the bus?

• 直してしてください。お願いします。

こんばんわ。いつもお世話になっております。 I went to London on Saturday.I went to the zoo. I went on a train.I went with my Dad. We saw the lions. Then we saw the penguins. Then we came home. I liked the hippos. I didn't see any snakes. And I didn't see any gorillas. I had a good time. My Dad had a good time. と、英文を作ったのですが、どうもブツブツ切れてしまいしまいます。これをつなげてもっとスムーズな文にしたいのですが。。。手直ししていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の問題 助けてください。

1.He is last man 2.I cannot see him 3.It is not long 4.[ ]get angry 5.[ ]his promise 6.He looks 7.She is cheerful 8.Tired sa he was 9.What do you think 10.So great her surprise A.to do such a foolish thing B.he must have forgotten C.that she could not say a word D.before she has a baby E.your father said to you? F.without remembering his father G.he may well H.he kept on working I.as if he had been ill J.as well as intelligent 最初の1~10の文の後にA~Jが続きます。4,5は最初に文が入ります。 どれが繋がり略も書いてくださると助かります。答えがないのでずっと苦戦していました。どうかお助けください。簡単で結構なので理由も書いてくださるとありがたいです。

• 英語 教えて下さい。

次の各文を〔〕内の指示にしたがって書き替えなさい、という問題なのですが、分からないので教えて下さい。 1 He had no homework,so he went fishing in the river. 〔分詞構文に〕 2 Hearing someone coming, the dog began to bark〔接続詞を使って〕 3 Because I was very sleepy, I went to bed early 〔分詞構文に〕 宜しくお願いします!

• 英語文章問題

She asked him for ( A ) money, but he didn't have ( B ). この(    )に入る語句は A. some B. any でいいでしょうか?教えて下さい。お願いします。

• 英語の問題教えてください

英語の熟語?の穴埋め問題がわかりません。どうやったらわかるのでしょうか?答えも教えてください。お願いします。 1 The storm did great ( ) to the crop last night. (嵐は昨夜、作物に大損害を与えた) 2 I had kept company ( ) them in my school days. (私は学生時代に彼らと親しくしていた) 3 A few days away from work will do you ( ). (数日、仕事を離れれば君は元気になるよ) 4 All parents have to care ( ) their children. (親は誰でも自分の子供の世話をしなくてはならない) 5 He finally began to make ( ) in tennis. (彼はようやくテニスの腕が上がり始めた) 6 You'll make a ( ) of yourself, if you do such a silly thing. (そんな馬鹿な事をしたら笑いものになるよ) 7 Careless driving brings ( ) accidents. (不注意な運転をすると事故が起こる) 8 He studyd very hard to make up ( ) the lost time. (彼は無駄に使った時間を取り返すために必死に勉強した) 9 His sons haven't been properly brought( ). (彼の息子達はちゃんとしつけられていない) 10 The little girl likes to make ( ) she is a princess. (その小さな女の子は女王様ごっこが好きだ) 11 I was happy to come ( ) this poster of my favorite singer. (お気に入りの歌手のこのポスターが手に入ってうれしかった) 12 I'll get in touch ( ) you by phone tomorrow. (明日、電話でご連絡いたします) 13 She came up( )a good idea. (彼女はいいアイディアを思いついた) 14 I congaratulated her ( ) her marriage. (私は彼女に結婚おめでとうと言った) 15 Years of lador told ( ) his health. (長年の厳しい労働は彼の肉体にこたえた)