• ベストアンサー

英語の質問です。

this is what the artist is hoping for to bring art unexpectedly into your life in such a way as to attract your attention and change your behavior. の訳が上手くできません。 教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

>this is what the artist is hoping for to bring art unexpectedly into your life in such a way as to attract your attention and change your behavior. ⇒これは、その芸術家が、あなたの注目を引きつけ、あなたの行動を変えるように、あなたの人生に思いがけなく芸術をもたらそうと望む(ための)ものです。

shidoukai_chi
質問者

お礼

有難うございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• この英語って大丈夫ですか?

この英語って大丈夫ですか? 「きっとお母さんはあなたの幸せだけを願っていると思います。」を英語にしたいのですが、 I'm sure all your mother wants you is to be happy. I'm sure all your mother wants you to do is to be happy. I'm sure what your mother wants you is to be happy. I7m sure what your mother wants you to do is to be happy. どれがいいのでしょうか? また、別のもっと英語らしい表現はありますか。 宜しくおねがいします。

• 英語について、映画でわからないところがあります。

教えてください。お願いします。 I was so hoping that's what you were going to say. これは、教師が教え子に "I need your help." といわれたあとにいったセリフです。 自分なりに文法をとってみるとこうなりました。  I was so hoping S = that V = was O = what you were going to say 「私はあれ(that)があなたの言おうとしていることであることを望んでいたの。」 しっくりきません。文法はどうとればいいでしょうか?thatの文法的な意味はなんでしょうか? もう一つ、I was so hopingという表現ですが、過去進行形で丁寧な表現になるとききますが、これはそれにあてはまるのでしょうか? ず~っと望んでいたなら、have hoped ですよね。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語詳しい方

次の文を一番正しく英語表記してるのはどれですか? 「3番目の匿名企業のテスト期間は3ヶ月と聞いてますが何月から何月までですか? また、この企業の名前を確認する方法はありますか?」 (1)I have heard that the investigative period of corporations remaining anonymous is three months, from which month to which month is it? Is there a way to check the name of this company? (2)I have heard that the investigative period of corporations remaining anonymous is three months, from what month to what month is it? and Is there a way to check the name of this company? (3)I have heard that the investigative period of corporations remaining anonymous is three months, from what month to what month is it? Is there a way of finding out the name of such corporations? これ以外にもあれば教えてください

• 英文解釈について質問があります。(3) 12/3

With the possibility of directly changing all elements of a piece yourselves, did the element of improvisation become more important than before? Stefan Németh: There is a little bit of improvisation, but not much. Being able to change everything by ourselves also lead to the opposite: we were able to listen carefully to each part. It made it easier decide what sounds good and try to bring an idea into a nice shape or even do it again by recording another take of one instrument. 直接的な変化の可能性、その曲のすべての要素、あなたたち自身で、 インプロヴィゼーションの要素は以前と比べてより重要になったのですか? すこしはあった。多くはないね。それとさ、自分たちですべてを変える事が出来るってことは、正反対の方向へいくということもあるってことだよ。つまり、それぞれのパートを注意深く聴く事が出来たって事なんだ。そのことでより簡単に決める事が出来た。 what sounds good and try to bring an idea into a nice shape それか、また別の楽器を使ってのレコーディングでもってやり直す必要があるのかね。 この文章は(2)の答えから続きになっているのですよね? それと、sounds good and try to bring an idea into a nice shape が今ひとつ不明瞭です。 意味と文の構造の解説をお願いいたします。 It made it easier decide what sounds good and try to bring an idea into a nice shape これは使役を使った文法ですよね。(第五文型) what sounds~は何にあたるのでしょうか?

• 英語で質問

閲覧ありがとうございます。 僕は明日,授業で英会話があります。質問することは決まっていて配られたプリントに書いてあります。そのプリントには日本語で質問が書いてあるので英語に訳さなければなりません。Yahoo翻訳を使ったりして調べましたが不安なので質問の一覧を書きますので,もし間違っている(違う表現の方が良い)など有りましたらご指摘お願いします。 明日英会話の授業なので今日中にお願いします。 ・出身はどこですか? Where are you from? ・週末にたいてい何をしますか? What do you do about on the weekend? ・家族は何人いますか? How many people is there in family? ・家族には誰がいますか? Who is there in family? ・あなたのお父さんの仕事は何ですか? What is the work of your father? ・あなたのお父さんはどんな人ですか? What kind of person is your father?←What kind ofは必須 ・あなたのお父さんの趣味は何ですか? What is your father's hobby? ・あなたのお母さんの趣味はは何ですか? When is a birthday of your mother? ・あなたのお母さんは何をするのが好きですか? What does your mother like to do? ・あなたは何回ぐらい祖父母に会いますか? How many times do you meet grandparents? ・あなたは家族で一緒に何をしますか? What do you do with your family? 次の文は全くわかりませんでした ・あなたのお母さんはどんな人ですか?(look likeは必須) 長文になりましたが回答お願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

Am (I,change,allowed,clothes,to) here? Cars (left,in,the,keep,to) Japan. Is (right,all,talk,to,it) with you for a while? Do (I,if,you,open,mind) the window? (any,bring,food,can't ,you) in here . お願いします!!

• 英語の構文150で質問です。

It is not until well into llife that one begins to be able to form a dim idea of what  one has looked like to one's friend. (中年になって初めて、自分が友人たちにどのように見えていたのか漠然と 理解することができるのである) It is not until well into llife 「中年になって初めて」  なぜ、このように訳せるのですか?? 辞書にも「well into llife 」は載っていませんでした。 a dim idea of~「漠然と理解する」これは、覚えるしかないのでしょうか? 「はっきりしない見解」→「漠然と理解」と理解すればいいのでしょうか?? 「what  one has looked like to one's friend.」このwhatは、先行詞を含む  関係代名詞ですか? one は、「自分」、one's friendは、「友人たち」 looked like to one's friendのlike to の間に 何か省略されている感じがするのですが・・・ 辞書に「what does it look like? それは、どんな風なものですか?」 が関係ありそうな感じもするのですが・・・ わかりません!お願いします。 <(_ _)>

• 英語の翻訳お願いします

丸投げですみませんがよろしくお願いします。 From the behavior of macromolecules among themselves, we moved quite naturally to the problem of their behavior toward other substances, notably solid grains in suspension, which led us to the science of colloids, or suspensions of fine particles. More about those later. “TO LEAVE IS TO DIE A LITTLE”(E.HARAUCOURT) I have just described the chronological evolution of our group, perhaps in a way that is too utopian. In truth, switching fields is not as easy as I made it sound, even for a theorist. It means some three years of work, each time, just to come up to speed For an experimentalist, the prospect is even more daunting. He also has to contend with a traumatic change in instrumental expertise, a completely new set of scientific apparatus. To change disciplines is to leave one scientific community for another. Often, these communities have different languages, different books, different instruments. Just about everything is different. Still, I am happy to have participated and helped in two or three such changes.

• 英語の訳し方の質問です。

(1)you become a person who has made a conscious decision to go to see art. (2)some contemporary artists want to change both where art is found and the attitude of those who view art. (3)did you know that albert einstein. tokugawa ieyasu and sakamoto ryoma were recently spotted in marunouchi? (1)から(3)の和訳が出来ません。よろしくお願いします。