• ベストアンサー

見ざる聞かざる言わざるの起源

猿の民芸品でタイトルのようなものが売られています。これは日本だけのものと思っていたのですが、どうも自信がありません。というのも、イラク人の人の掲示板でのsigにNo hear evil No see evil No speak evil という猿が張られているからであります。そこで質問です。これはいつ、どこで発生した民芸もしくは民俗なのでしょうか?

noname#29108
noname#29108
  • 歴史
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Borom
  • ベストアンサー率30% (14/46)
回答No.1

孔子の論語の中にも出てくるようですね。 参考にどうぞ。

参考URL:
http://www.geocities.jp/urubosi82/motif/sansaru.html

関連するQ&A

• ただNo evil と言われたらどういう意味に?

ただ No evilと言われたらどういう意味になるのでしょうか。Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil.を意味しているのでしょうか? それとも別の意味?なのでしょうか。よくわからなかったので質問します。

• He who lives will seeの意味を

小説の中の会話で、 "No one knows of what I am capable; perhaps they will find out some day." She answered philosophically: "He who lives will see." とありました。 He who lives will seeは、日本語だとどういう訳になりますか? "Who lives will see"というタイトルの歌もあるようなのですが、同じ意味でしょうか? よろしくお願いします!

• 英文を日本語に訳し、()に入る言葉を選んでください

When a person`s words do not agree with his or her body language, on which should you rely? Can you tell when someone is lying to you? Aside from some kinds of criminals, some politicians and those with psychological problems, most people become uncomfortable when telling a lie and send signals about their lies through their body language. If people`s words disagree with their body language, you would be wise to rely on their body language as a more accurate reflection of their true feelings. Eye, nose, and mouth movement, along with hand gestures, are the four major non-verbal cues typically associated with lying. The statue of the Tree Wise Monkeys accurately shows the primary hand-to-face gestures associated with lying. When people are doubtful or lying, they often use their fingers to block their mouth ( 1 ) they were filtering their words. This hand-to-mouth geture is commonly referred to as "speak no evil." The second hand gesture associated with lying is called "see no evil," and it occurs when a person rubs or ( 2 ) his or her eyes. The third hand gesture "hear no evil" is displayed when a person covers his or her ears. ・(1)に入る適切な言葉を選んでください。 (1)as if (2)before (3)though (4)even if ・(2)に入る適切な言葉を選んでください。 (1)closes (2)touches (3)drops (4)narrows

• 英訳アドバイス・添削お願いします。

自分なりに英訳してみたのですが自信がありません。 アドバイス・添削していただけないでしょうか。 日本語の文章は硬めに書いていますが メールの相手は友人なので堅苦しくない文章でお願いします。 お久しぶりです! 日本語の勉強頑張っていますか? ホームステイ先が決まりました。 △△(地名)っていうところです。 ご存知ですか? Long time no see! How is Japanese study? My homestay place was determined. It is in△△. Do you know them?

• The Oval Portrait(続きです)

"She was a maiden of rarest beauty, and not more lovely than full of glee. And evil was the hour when she saw, and loved, and wedded the painter. He, passionate, studious, austere, and having already a bride in his Art: she a maiden of rarest beauty, and not more lovely than full of glee; all light and smiles, and frolicsome as the young fawn; loving and cherishing all things; hating only the Art which was her rival; dreading only the pallet and brushes and other untoward instruments which deprived her of the countenance of her lover. It was thus a terrible thing for this lady to hear the painter speak of his desire to portray even his young bride. But she was humble and obedient, and sat meekly for many weeks in the dark, high turret-chamber where the light dripped upon the pale canvas only from overhead. But he, the painter, took glory in his work, which went on from hour to hour, and from day to day.    ----------------------------------------------- She was a maiden of rarest beauty, and not more lovely than full of glee. 彼女は希有な美しさの女性でした。そして歓喜に満ちるほど愛らしくありませんでした(?) 後半のnot more lovely than full of gleeの個所の訳がピンとこないのですが、どういう感じなのでしょうか?    ----------------------------------------------- And evil was the hour when she saw, and loved, and wedded the painter. 彼女が画家を見て、愛して、結合した時間は悪魔でした(?)意味がわからないのですが、 whenはthe hourを先行詞とする関係副詞なのでしょうか?    ----------------------------------------------- she a maiden of rarest beauty, and not more lovely than full of glee; 冒頭部分のくり返しになっていますがsheの後にwasが抜けています。これはどうしてなのでしょうか?    ----------------------------------------------- hating only the Art which was her rival; dreading only the pallet and brushes and other untoward instruments which deprived her of the countenance of her lover. 彼女が芸術を彼女のライバルとして嫌っていた理由が書かれていると思うのですが、deprived her of the countenance of her loverの個所の意味がよくわかりません。 彼女の恋人の表情を彼女から奪う(?)とは、どういう意味ですか?    ----------------------------------------------- It was thus a terrible thing for this lady to hear the painter speak of his desire to portray even his young bride. It was thusのthusはどういうことを指しているのでしょうか? his young brideというのは画家が絵に描いた若い花嫁、ということですか? わからないことだらけで恐縮です。 教えてください。お願いいたします。

• 中学&高校レベルの文法問題についての質問

1はnextstageと言う文法問題の本から2~4は英作文の本からです。 1.He has never been heard from since he left for Alaska. 訳:彼はアラスカへ行ったまま、連絡がありません。 本による解説:群動詞 hear from A 「Aから便りがある」の受動態、完了形の受動態、By Aの省略と言う3つのポイントを含んだ複合問題。 be heard なら「聞かれる」と言う風に~されると簡単に変換できるんですが、hear from A 「Aから便りがある」を受動態にした時のニュアンスがわかりません、 訳では連絡がありませんとなっていますが・・・たよりが~れる・・・・? 2、She felt that French is more difficult than English. 訳:彼女はフランス語は英語より難しいと感じた。 feltが過去形なのにthat節内のisがwasではないのかがわかりません。フランス語が英語より難しいと言うのが真理等ではないし何故なんでしょう? 3、Will you please tell her to come (to) see me. 訳:彼女に家に遊びに来てくるように言ってくれるかい? SVO+to不定詞と言うのはわかります、to see meの部分は副詞の~するためにと言うのもわかります、このtoが省略できる理由がわかりません どの様な条件がそろったときに省略できるのでしょうか? 4、I think that people who can speak only Japanese have trouble abroad. 訳:日本語しか話せない人は外国では苦労すると、私は思いますよ。 何故that節内のhave trouble「苦労する」が未来形じゃないのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 否定副詞表現同士の比較の考え方

Nowhere in Japan are land prices as high as in Tokyo. 「日本で東京ほど地価の高いところはない。」 In scarcely any other country are earthquake as frequent as in Japan. 「日本ほど地震が多い国は、他にほとんどない。」 訳を見ると、何となくは解るのですが、初見の文となると 日本語に訳す自信がありません。 基本は、 No + 副詞 + as ~ as … と No + 副詞 + 比較級 than … で、更に倒置が発生しているところは解ります。 しかし、前から読んでいくなかで(いわゆる直読直解)、 「~ない」と否定となる際のアタマの中の考え方が 解っておりません。 叡智をご伝授ください。

• 英文を訳して下さい。

If only you knew, how my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see the way you fill my hopes and dreams. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again... If only you knew. If only you could guess how I hear your voice when others speak; for you hold the key to my happiness, and it's always you my soul seeks. If only you could feel, how your very presence has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. You've made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you've shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve... If only you knew. 読みにくいかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 特に、how I hear your voice when others speakの訳が知りたいです。

• 英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

下記の英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか? 英語は第二言語の方なので変な部分があるかもしれませんが...。 i break up with my ex-girlfriend because she was not a good person . she treat me bad and she never care about what i think and like . she really was evil. all my friend toll me that she was not good for me because she treat me bad in frond of all my friend . and she call me loser all the time went she felt sad for no reason . she got me depress so depress ... i got tired of it i want it some one ho love me for ho i am and what i love to do ... she never care about me and what i want for me and my future ... i am scare to fine some one like my ex .....i dont want that life again.. i am happy now ... but i know you are not like that you are sweet and caring girl... i only want a good and happy girl for me and i really want i happy family ...

• 起源

英単語で他国起源の英単語ってどんなものがありますか? 私が知っているのは ラテン起源  superior  inferior  senior  junior フランス起源  memoir reservoir 等です。 出来れば単語の意味も書いてくださるとうれしいです。 辞書の逆引きで調べようと思ったのですが、うちにあるのは逆引きが無かったので…