• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英文の和訳を添削して下さい)

アイゼンハワー大統領による第二次中東戦争への非難

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのアイゼンハワー大統領は、英仏の介入を非難しました。
  • 英仏はイスラエルとエジプトに最後通牒を出し、エジプトへの軍事攻撃を開始しました。
  • 合衆国は事前に協議や通告を受けておらず、国際紛争の解決に武力使用を容認していないと述べました。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9736/12113)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 素晴らしい訳文とお見受けしました。大差ありませんが、ごく小さい部分的改善を2つ3つ提案させていただきます。 (語句:改善の提案部分) *now followed up ~:「それに引き続いて今や~」。 *was not consulted in any way about any phase of these actions:「この行動のいかなる局面に関する協議も受けていません」。 *it is likewise our right if our judgement so dictates, ~:「たとえ高圧的な見解であるとしても、~という権利が我々にもあるのです」(語順も変更)。 *we do not accept the use of force:「(我々は)武力の行使を容認しない」。 (添削文:上の改善案その他を加味しました) 「英仏両政府は、イスラエルおよびエジプトに12時間期限の最後通牒を出し、それに引き続いて今やエジプトへの軍事攻撃を開始しました。合衆国は、この行動のいかなる局面に関する協議も事前通告も受けていません。このような決定と行動をとる明白な権利がこの国々にあるのと同様、国際紛争を解決するための賢明ないし適切な手段として、たとえ高圧的な見解であるとしても、武力の行使を容認しないという権利が我々にもあるのです。」

takeo180
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。特に後半の語順と日本語表現に悩んでいたところでした。YouTubeの動画に日本語字幕を付ける際の参考とさせていただきます。  EPIC HISTORY TVと検索していただければ見つけられます。クオリティの高い歴史動画シリーズなのでぜひ視聴してみて下さい。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.

• 英文和訳、お願いします。

◆Swimming develops every part of the body. Proper breathing plays a big role in increasing lung capacity. Stroking and kicking develop the muscles in arms, legs and back. Timing and mental alertness are important, for the good swimmer must take advantage of every opportunity offered. ◆One of our most important duties is to give our guests the best possible service and to satisfy them. Because we serve them well, they come to our restaurants, and spend their money. Our guests keep us in business. In the last analysis, our guests really pay our wages. ◆Since we make daily use of the newspaper, and we base much of our opinion upon what it tells us, we should make efforts to understand it. Unless we know what newspapers are, and how they are made, we shall not know how to tell a good newspaper from a bad one, or whether we should believe any particular piece of information.

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

Monsanto’s unchecked power is corrosive to the health of our democracy, our wellbeing and our planet and it must be stopped. As free citizens, it is our right and our duty to protest their unlawful encroachment into the most basic and fundamental aspect of our lives, the food that we eat and the laws that govern our lives.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 We only see it when we look at a star or when it is reflected from some objects. When no light reaches our eyes, we say that we "see"blackness, or darkness. Blackness is not a color. It has no light. In space, objects are very far away. The stars the astronauts see are many trillions of miles from them and from each other. They also see a few things, such as the moon, that reflect light. But there`s nothing in most of the space around them.So, space looks black to them.

• 英文の添削をしていただけないでしょうか

ルール違反かもしれないのですが、どうしても急いでいるのでお願いしたいことがあります。会社の社史編集をしており、挨拶文を英語にしたのですが、きっと間違いがあると思うので、どこが違うか、そしてどう直したらいいか、教えて頂けると大変助かります。(海外のお客様に見せて「間違いがある」とは言われたのですがどの部分が、か自分で分かりません。)内容自体は変更の必要がないので、「英語」として間違っているところのみ、教えて頂けないでしょうか。すみませんがどなたか自信のある方、宜しくお願い致します。 Gratitude on our XXth anniversary XXX(会社名) started as a small family company in 19XX, and I feel privileged to announce that we reached an important stage as we celebrated the XXth anniversary. XX years did not go by without some hardships as we experienced two big oil shocks and repeated fluctuations in the exchange rate, and these are to mention only a few. We have overcome these straggles but it could certainly not be done without all the help and supports given by customers, business partners and friends through all these years. While celebrating our anniversary, we would like to express our deep gratitude towards all those who supported us, advised us and led us to reach here today. The world's economy still continues to stagnate and we are to face a need to change the old way. We would like to make this stage as a step to move forward with new determination, and will continue to make every effort in business with a good manner and continue to have good relationships with customers and partners. - President -

• 英文和訳お願いします。

Factuality, the world of data and observation, and a sense of reality, the perspective in which we understand evidence, do not yet constitute the world of knowledge. Erikson suggests a third dimension of existence, actuality, which for our purposes means knowledge gained in and through action. です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳お願いします。

Factuality, the world of data and observation, and a sense of reality the perspective in which we understand evidence, do not yet constitute the world of knowledge. Erikson suggests a third dimension of exstence, actuality, which for our purposes means knowledge gained in and through action. です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文和訳 

Many Americans have begun to wonder whether or not we've simply lost our appetite for bold policy solutions. And folks who claim to know how our system works these days have told us we might as well forget about our political system doing anything bold, especially if it is contrary to the wishes of special interests. And I've got to admit, that sure seems to be the way things have been going. But I've begun to hear different voices in this country from people who are not only tired of baby steps and special interest politics, but are hungry for a new, different and bold approach to genuinely solve our problems. アル・ゴアの演説の一部です。 どなたか和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 英文の和訳をしてください。

和訳お願いします。(翻訳サイトで訳したものをそのまま転載するのはおやめください。) We only see it when we look at a star or when it is reflected from some objects. When no light reaches our eyes, we say that we "see"blackness, or darkness. Blackness is not a color. It has no light. In space, objects are very far away. The stars the astronauts see are many trillions of miles from them and from each other. They also see a few things, such as the moon, that reflect light. But there`s nothing in most of the space around them.So, space looks black to them