和訳 like clockwork

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 外国人の方が質問された和訳について添削をお願いしたいです。
  • 起訴後、原告には一貫した扱いがありました。虚偽の自白をする場合は解放されますが、無罪を主張すると勾留されます。
  • 裁判の見積もりは6ヶ月かかるとされています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳 like clockwork

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。 Then like clock-work, post-indictment hitojichi shihou. Plaintiff was told, “If you agree to the facts of the case (if you falsely confess to the allegations) you will be released, however if you plead innocent (and don't falsely confess), you will have to stay in detention (solitary confinement) until the trial ends.” Trial was estimated to take 6 months. それから、判で押したように、起訴後のヒットジイチ・シーウー。原告は、「事件の事実に同意するならば(虚偽の主張に自白をする場合)、解放されるが、無罪を主張すれば(虚偽の自白をしない場合)、裁判が終了するまで勾留(独居房)しなければならない」と言われた。裁判に6ヶ月がかかると見積もった。

noname#229745
noname#229745
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

それから、起訴後の「人質司法」が判で押したように(行われ)、原告は、「事件の事実に同意するならば(起訴事項を行なったと虚偽の自白をする場合)、解放されるが、無罪を主張すれば(虚偽の自白をしない場合)、裁判が終了するまで(独居房に)勾留されなければならない」と言われた。裁判は6ヶ月かかると予測された。   shihou の次のピリオドは原文にあるのでしょうか?

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

ありがとう!! hitojichi shihou を強調するためにピリオドをつけました(文章を短くした)。 thanks again! :o)

その他の回答 (1)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

「判で押したように」 は見事な訳だとは思いますが、文の流れを活かした訳し方をしてもいいかもしれないなぁとも思いました。たとえばですが、仮に以下のような訳でも間違いとはいえないのではないでしょうか、  起訴された被告は、"人質司法" にさらされるのが常で、「起訴事実を認めるなら (つまり、そんな事実はないのにそうであると虚偽の陳述をするなら)、釈放が認められる。しかし、あくまでも否認するのなら (つまり、虚偽の陳述をするのを拒めば)、判決が下りるまでの間は拘留を続ける (独房に入れる) ぞ」 というようなことを言われる。そして、公判は半年間くらいはかかるのだぞ、と言われるのだ。

noname#229745
質問者

お礼

今返答見ました。 和訳してくれてありがとう!! 素晴らしい文章と思います。bakanskyさんはプロな作家ですね! 私の英文はあまり味はないです。でもbakanskyさんの文章を使うと英文を書き直さなければならないです。 英文とその翻訳は同じしないといけないです。 As always I'm very appreciative - thanks ! :o)

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 forcing Plaintiff to

和訳はあっているでしょうか? (外国人) Defendants violated Plaintiff's right to present a defense, by forcing Plaintiff to violate his right against self-incrimination and falsely confess, in order to prevent Plaintiff from going to trial and presenting a defense. 被告は、原告が裁判で防御を提示するのを防ぐために、原告が自らの自己負罪拒否権を侵害し、虚偽の自白を強要することによって、原告の防御権を侵害した。

• 和訳 hitojichi shihou

外国人です。。。私の和訳はあっているでしょうか。添削をお願いいたします。 Hitojichi Shihou (the hostage procedure) is the standard procedure used in Japan, pre-indictment and after to force confessions, by threatening suspects with an inducement “of release” if they confess, and detention (a form of torture, a hardship) if they don't. And it goes to the extreme, suspects accused of minor crimes that don't warrant jail time, are kept in detention for 6 months to a year if they insist on their innocence. And if they (falsely) confess, then they are released. 「人質司法」とは、自白を強制するために起訴前やその後の日本で用いられているの標準手続きであり、被疑者が自白した場合に「釈放」の誘導を脅迫し、自白しなければ勾留(拷問の一形式)する。そして、懲役を求刑しない軽犯罪で公訴された被疑者は、無罪を主張すれば6ヶ月から1年間勾留されているという極端な状況に陥る。そして、もし被疑者が(虚偽の)自白したら、釈放される。

• if you like について

I think this problem of holding on to valuable employees and keeping the headhunters at bay, if you like, I think the problem will undoubtedly become more serious in the future in Japan. ここでの "if you like" は "if you please" や "if you will"に言い換え可能でしょうか。

• 和訳して下さい?

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

• 和訳してください

If you would like to give me a list of item #s that you would like more of I will be happy to check for you and add more quantity to website if available.

• この和訳であってますか??

If you frequent the court of a price, hoping to be employed by him, keep yourself constantly in view. For often, matters will arise suddenly; and if you are in slight, he will remember you and commit them to your trust whereas if you are not, he might entrust them to another. もしあなたが君主の宮廷にいて、彼に雇われたいと思うなら、いつも目の届くところにいなさい。というのは、物事は突然生じるものだからだ、そしてもしあなたが目の届くところにいれば彼はあなたに気づき、あなたに期待をよせる、一方あなたが目の届くところにいなければ、彼はそれらを他人に任せてしまうだろう。

• 和訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

今日は。 以下の文を和訳して頂けませんでしょうか。 どんなに頑張ってもパーフェクトに理解できません。 自分なりに調べても少ししかわかりません(お恥ずかしい…) 宜しくお願い致します。 I rather speak to you about this, but I feel this is the only way you will understand me. I know you will never feel for me the way I feel for you, but I will make you a deal. If there is war I will visit Japan. If there is not you do not have to call me.

• 和訳見てください。

And now you had better take very,very good care of them;for if ever they have reason to complain of you,t will treat you as deaerve! そして、今からあなたは、とってもよく面倒をみなさい。もし彼らが、あなたについて不平をいう理由を持ったなら、私はあなたにふさわしいように扱うでしょう。 特に、最後の文がうまく和訳でしないです。どう訳せばうまくまとまるでしょうか? それと、名詞 it was!のような文は「名詞は私!」ってな感じで平気でしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いしますf^_^;)

If I was to have a valentine it would be you. Lol よろしくお願いします❗️

• 和訳お願いします。

today I have heard about the tragic news about Japan. Hopefully you and your family/friends are doing fine? I am very sorry for my late reply, but I was attempt to have less contact with you, because I thought it would be better for both of us to keep going with our normal life. The farewell of the last time that I saw you was very hard, I did not want to let you cry and have heartbreak.  Do not see me wrong, because I had a great time with you. We both started to have a strong feelings for eachother, but we both also now that this could not work out. That was very hard for both of us and I want you to live a great life without missing our  time too much. Well, hopefully my thing did work out and you are doing fine, you will always have that special place in my heart. Maybe the future will bring us back together... If I have any chance to go to Japan again I will definitly contact you and be with you, only if your situation allows that, maybe in that time you will have a lovely family. Please give other men a chance if they want to be a part of your life. I will be very happy for you..