派遣社員の犯罪歴確認について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 弊社派遣社員の犯罪歴はなく、問題ありません。
  • 貴社にて犯罪歴の確認は不要です。
  • 必要な場合や質問があればご連絡ください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【大至急】添削をお願い致します(T_T)

先程質問した内容ですが、訂正バージョンです(>_<) 宜しくお願いいたします。 Thank you for time on the call earlier. We confirmed and found no criminal record of the contractor. We already have confirmed this,Is there no plobrem you run a criminal screen? If you have any matter,Please let me know. 先程は電話でお時間頂きありがとう。 弊社派遣社員のcriminal recordについて本人に確認したところ、犯罪歴はなく、問題ありませんでした。 弊社にて確認が取れていますので、貴社にて行わなくても大丈夫でしょうか。 もし必要だったりほかに要望や質問事項など何かありましたらお知らせ下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

Thank you for [your] time [on -> with] the call earlier [today]. We confirmed and found no criminal record of the contractor. [As] We already have confirmed this,Is there [no -> still any] plobrem [on which] you [need to] run a [further] criminal screen? If you have any matter,Please let me know. []内が添削ですが正直相手があなたの会社の確認と保証を求めているのでしょうから、文面でOKと言う言質が取れれば良い様な気がします(同時にあなたの会社にその事の責任が発生もします)。 なので、As we 以下は、 If you have any inquiry on this matter, please let us know. くらいで良い様に思います。

sasasaki02
質問者

お礼

なるほど! 本人へ確認できその旨伝えました! 添削もありがとうございました(;_;) 大変助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 【大至急のご質問(添削)】

以下を英語メールで送りたいのですが、問題ないでしょうか。 修正点などありましたらご指摘頂けますと幸いです(T_T) Thank you for time on the call earlier. We confirmed and found no criminal record of the contractor. If you have any question,Please let me know. 先程は電話でお時間頂きありがとう。 弊社派遣社員のcriminal recordについて本人に確認したところ、犯罪歴はなく、問題ありませんでした。 ほかに質問事項など何かありましたらお知らせ下さい。

• 【大至急】英文のご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m (背景:取引先へ紹介した派遣社員が就業予定でしたが、前日に先方が開始日を後ろ倒しにしたことにより不信感を抱き辞退。先方に伝えたら納得いかない、彼と直接話したいと言われそれの返信です。) 日) 今回の事では迷惑をおかけし本当に申し訳ありません。 あなたの意向について承知致しました。 個人情報となるため弊社から貴社へ彼女の連絡先等を教えることはできないのですが、 私から彼にあなたの意向を伝え、あなたが彼と直接話せるかどうか確認してみます。 また、あなたが私とミーティングしたいという件についても承知致しました。 私も今回の件について話したいと思います。 直近で、あなたの都合の良い日時を複数教えてくださいませ。 英) We sincerly apologize that this bother you. We understand your thought. We are sorry that we can not tell you his telephone number etc. Because this is his identical information. So, we now contacting him, we tell your thought and checking whether he can talk with you. AIso, we understand regarding meeting. we think we want to talk with you about this matter. we appreciate that you give me your immediate availavility. regards

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

下記の日本文を英語でメールを送りたく、英文作成しましたが自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 先日、弊社が御社より12から1月分のご入金を頂けたことを確認できております。 一点確認ですが、今回「〇〇会社(取引先の名前)」様でなく、「▲▲会社」様から弊社が入金を頂いたようです。 今後も「▲▲会社」様からご入金を頂くことになりますか? その場合、異なる法人様からのご入金となります為、3社間にての覚書が必要となる可能性があります。 お忙しい中恐れ入りますが、お教え頂けますと幸いです。 The other day, we have confirmed that we received payment from Dec to Jan from your company. Thank you very much. Although it is one point confirmation, our company is not like "○ ○ company this time. It seems that you received money from "▲ ▲ Company". Will we continue to receive payment from "▲ ▲ Company? In that case, since it will be deposited from a different corporation, there is a possibility that a memorandum of understanding between the three companies may be necessary. Sorry to interrupt you, but we appreciate your help.

• 【大至急の質問(英訳と添削)です(;_;)】

1. 弊社派遣会社(B company)が取引先(A company)に派遣社員を入れたいのですが、background check が必要とのことで以下のメールがきました。 We are以降の文がよくわからない為、要約をお願いできますでしょうか(T_T) I wanted to discuss the background check requirement at A company. We do not require any personal information from temporary employees if the contracting company, B company, already does a screening on their contractors. We are most concerned with all contractors clearing a criminal screening. Can you please confirm if B company does a background check screening or if we need to run this on our end? If B company does a check, I just need a confirming email letting us know this person has a clear criminal check. 2. また、上記のメールに以下の英文を返信しようと思うのですが、修正すべき点や加えた方が良い文などありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。 派遣契約では基本的に個人情報が開示できない。 ただ派遣社員本人が了承すればok。 これから現在の候補者に確認するが、okの場合、どの情報が必要か具体的に教えてほしい。 Basically, with a temporary contract we can not disclose personal information to you. However, there is no problem if the temporary staff acknowledges. From now on we will check with the current candidate, but please tell me which information is necessary when possible. どうぞ宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 【大至急】添削をお願い致しますm(__)m

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:紹介予定派遣で取引が開始した先方と初回契約期間等の確認をしている中でのやりとりです。決まったスタッフは田中(仮)です。 先方からのメール -Is there any chance that Tanaka san starts earlier ? (just in case) -In case of temp to perm (as discussed at the beginning) is there a minimum period contract before offering a full time position (in case Tanaka-san and Our Company are both satisfied)? 返信メール We will let you know as soon as we confirm start date with her. Regarding the temp to perm contract period, The trial period can be up to 6 months.the usual contract period is every three months, so We told you three months. In this case, during the trial period of 6 months, Would you make the contract period 3 months, 3 months? 開始日については彼女に確認しご連絡します。 今回の紹介予定派遣の試用期間(派遣契約の間)は最大6ヶ月設けられます。 通常の派遣契約は3ヶ月ごとの更新なので、今回も3ヶ月ごとでとあなたに伝えました。今回の場合、試用期間6ヶ月の間は契約期間を3ヶ月、3ヶ月と区切らせていただけますか?

• 【大至急】添削を宜しくお願い致します。

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 背景:先月で辞めた派遣スタッフの勤怠承認をしてもらうメールで、有給の取得可能日数と取得数で食い違いがあり先方とずっとやりとりをしていました。(スタッフは残りの出勤日数を勝手に有給と記録してやめた)話がまとまり、スタッフのことで迷惑をかけたと送ったら下記の返信がきました。 また最後のW杯の慰めのコメントは面白いですが、どう返したら良いでしょうか。 良い返し方のアドバイスくださいませ>_< 取引先からのメール Many thanks for the confirmation. Please do not feel you have a need to apologise, if Tanaka had communicated with us and done the handover which we asked for this wouldn’t be an issue. Also, I must say, so sorry about the football result last night! You didn’t deserve to lose! 返信文 Thank you for your reply and your comment. I appreciate being able to say to you like that. Regarding the staff currently in employment, we will follow up as the same happens in the future as our company. 返信とあなたのお言葉ありがとうございます。そのように言って頂けてありがたいです。 現在就業中のスタッフについては、弊社としても今後同じことが起こらなようにフォローしていきます。

• 英文添削して下さい。

以下の英文を添削して下さい。 宜しくお願いします。 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 到着していない送金について何かわかりましたか? あなたの事務所は新しい場所にもう移転しましたか? 私たちはあなたのあたらしい事務所を訪問したいです。 Have you found out anything about not yet arrived remittance ? Have you already relocated your offce to new palce. We want to visit your new office.

• 至急。英語について。

don't worry no matter if you do that or not I love you. I will always I love you. It is just hard to show that sometimes because we are so far away.←この離れてるからそれを示すのが難しいって 愛してるってことをちゃんと伝えれないのがってことですよね?

• 添削お願いします!!

もうすでにクラブ活動は、始まってるよ。コーチがものすごく走らせて、筋肉トレーニングもあるから死にそうだよ^^来週にトライアウト三日間あるから受ければいいじゃん!って club soccer already started! The coach makes us run too much and muscle training. practice is very tight! We have tryout 3days, so you should take it! でいいですか??

• 至急訳していただけますか?お願いします。

Thank you very much for your kindly email.   Sorry, we didn't receive any of your notice said you paid for the goods already before, until now I received your email to asked where is the goods after your payment almost for 1 month.   Your goods is still not arrange because we don't know you paid money for it already! You didn't notice me after your payment is done!! I'm really sorry to tell you this truth.   So do you need we ship the goods to you now or just refund the payment to you now??  We'll have holiday for Chinese Moon festival and Chinese National day from Sep.29th to Oct.4th. on Oct.5th we'll back to work.   So if you need we ship to you before holiday, please kindly confirm it back to me within today. Cos tomorrow we'll start have holiday.   If you need us refund payment to you, please kindly confirm your paypal address to us, then we'll return the payment to you soon.   Best Regards,   Jone