【大至急】英文のご添削

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ビジネス上の英文メールの添削依頼
  • 先方からの開始日変更により不信感を抱き辞退
  • 彼と直接話すために連絡手続きを行いたい
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

【大至急】英文のご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m (背景:取引先へ紹介した派遣社員が就業予定でしたが、前日に先方が開始日を後ろ倒しにしたことにより不信感を抱き辞退。先方に伝えたら納得いかない、彼と直接話したいと言われそれの返信です。) 日) 今回の事では迷惑をおかけし本当に申し訳ありません。 あなたの意向について承知致しました。 個人情報となるため弊社から貴社へ彼女の連絡先等を教えることはできないのですが、 私から彼にあなたの意向を伝え、あなたが彼と直接話せるかどうか確認してみます。 また、あなたが私とミーティングしたいという件についても承知致しました。 私も今回の件について話したいと思います。 直近で、あなたの都合の良い日時を複数教えてくださいませ。 英) We sincerly apologize that this bother you. We understand your thought. We are sorry that we can not tell you his telephone number etc. Because this is his identical information. So, we now contacting him, we tell your thought and checking whether he can talk with you. AIso, we understand regarding meeting. we think we want to talk with you about this matter. we appreciate that you give me your immediate availavility. regards

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

上の文のままで通じますよ。気になるところがあるとしたら、英文よりも、そんなに謝らなくてもう少しビジネスライクでいいんじゃないと言うこと。それをふまえて訳してみます。 We are sorry that this inconvenience happened. We also understand that you want to talk with him directly. But we are not allowed to share his contact information to you due to our privacy policy. So please let us talk with him first to know whether he accept further conversation with you. We are willing to meet with you to discuss over the matter this time. That is necessary for us. Please give me some of your available schedules for the meeting setup.

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

We sincerely apologize that this bothered you. We understand your thoughts. We are sorry that we are not able to tell you his personally identifiable information. However, I will contact him, and see whether he can talk with you. We also want to talk to you about this matter at the meeting. We appreciate if you will tell me when you are available. Thank you for your cooperation.

関連するQ&A

• 【かなり大至急】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m (背景:取引先へ紹介した派遣社員が就業予定でしたが、前日に先方が開始日を後ろ倒しの相談があり不信感を抱き辞退。先方に伝えた所、納得いかない、彼と直接話したいと言われそれはできないと伝え済みで、再度送るメールです。) 日) 本日朝から彼に連絡をしておりますが、繋がらず話ができない状況です。 これまでの経緯をお伝えします。 彼に開始日の変更の可能性があると相談ベースで話したところ、本来の開始予定日の直前になり、急に変更の可能性があることに良い印象を抱かなかったことにより就業辞退となりました。 ひきとめられず申し訳ありません。 一度私たちが直接会って話したいと思います。 英) We are repeatedly contacting him from this morning, but can not talk with him. We tell you this matter to now. We told him about possibility of change of start day, she had feelings of anxious about this sudden change in immediate start day. so, she declined to work at your company. We apologize that we persuade him. We would like to meet with you to talk about this. Best regards,

• 【大至急】英文メールのご添削お願い

下記(ダイヤ)︎のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m (背景:取引先企業へ紹介した派遣社員が就業予定でしたが、前日に先方が開始日を後ろ倒しにしたことによりそれを伝えたら不信感を抱ききっぱり辞退…) ↑上記を英語で上手く先方に伝えたいのですが、丁寧なニュアンスなどが難しく自信がありません。 (ダイヤ)︎We apologize to inform you that he informed us he refused this work at your company yesterday. Because he had a sense of uncertainty about this schedule change. We repeated to try to reason with him, but we didn't change her thought. We sincerely sorry this. We now tried to introduce new candidate for this position. Best regards,

• この英文を訳してください。

この英文を訳してください。 励ましのメッセージのようなんですが、どことどこがどうつながっているのか、わけがわかりません・・・ just be positive. i guess a lot of people might not understand you but it is just a matter of time (with your effort ) that you can show everybody that you (and everyone else) has his/her own time and place and that we all can be great in our own little way...

• 英文を訳してほしいんです!

海外のネットで買い物をしました。日本にいつ届くかをメールしたらこの返事がきました! 何を確認し返事を返せばいいのでしょうか? 助けてください!! We cannot send your order out until you can tell us how much we have put back onto your card – as we have refunded a small amount back onto your card. Once you have checked with your bank they can tell you how much was put back onto the card that was used. Once that has been established you can tell us what the amount is, otherwise we cannot send you out the order has it is a very large amount and we have to do further security checks as we have had a spate of fraudulent transactions lately.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now sadly we are near the end of our time together. I have enjoyed making your reading. Now I must end my work on your destiny. I know this reading has been thought provoking for you and I hope it has been inspiring. I can give you much more information from your chart, for this has all been really just an outline, a mere sketch. The secrets of the stars are endless but time is limited in the each reading because they take so long to do. You can have a further Soul Mate reading done for more detail if you wish, within its pages I will tell you where you will meet up, I can add to the physical description, tell you more about his background It is called "Soul Mate two". It will fill in this sketch with greater detail, so that like a figure emerging from the mist you can see him more clearly in your mind. It will bring you closer to your future love.

• 日本文を英文にしてみました。英文が間違っていないか添削お願いします。

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 貴女が私の手紙を大きな箱に保存をしたと聞いてすごく嬉しいです。私は、貴女からの全ての手紙をファイルに入れています。 You heard that you have a big box with my letters, so I’m very happy. I have files with your all letters. 貴女のお兄さんと奥さんは、中国に新婚旅行に行ったのですね。中国のどこに行ったのですか?貴女がご存知のように私は、中国の上海と蘇州に行ったことがあります。 Your brother and his wife went to China for the honeymoon? Where did they visited China? As you know, I visited Shanghai and Suzhou. 貴女は、ブログをやっているのですね。ブログのアドレスを教えてくれたら嬉しいです。 You have a blog? I’ll be so happy if you tell me your blog’s address. 私は、e-mailアドレスを持っています。貴女とe-mailのやりとりをしたいです。貴女のe-mailアドレスを教えてもらえませんか? Yes, I have e-mail address. I’d like to exchange e-mail. Could you please tell me about e-mail address? ええと、メッセンジャーでのやりとりは、非常に難しいです。私は、以前、友達とメッセンジャーでのやりとりをしていました。今は、とても忙しいので止めました。今は、友達とe-mailを交換しています。 Well, I am very difficult that I can use Messenger. I used to do Messenger with my friends. But we are very busy that we stopped messenger. Now we exchange e-mail.

• 【かなり急いでおります】英文メールのご添削

下記のビジネス上の英文メールについて、おかしな箇所や丁寧にした方が良い部分がありましたら訂正をお願いいたしますm(_ _)m 日本語: 昨晩、(弊社人材バンクの)スタッフと連絡がとれましたので彼らの面接可能日(あなたより提示頂いた日より選んだ)をあなた(派遣先会社)にお伝えします。 本日当日の連絡となり申し訳ございません。 念の為、下記日程で大丈夫でしょうか。また英語の履歴書は本日お持ちしても宜しいでしょうか) お忙しい中お時間作っていただきありがとうございます。 英語: We contacted candidates last night and tell you their availavility that you suggested. (1) :today 9/1(Fri) 19:00 (2) :today 9/1(Fri) 20:00 We are sorry to today's information for you , and we would like to confirm whether you agree with this schedule and regarding English resume, could we give you directly today. we appreciate that you adjust your busy schedule for interviews.

• 英文添削をお願いします

留学生が安心して日本の生活を楽しめるように、留学生の両親に英文メールを送りたいと思っています。内容が正しいか添削をお願いします。 We’re a host family for your daughter. We’re looking forward to seeing her. We have 3 daughters, who are younger than your daughter. They delight to get a new sister. First daughter who is 14 years old would like to talk with her a lot. Second who is 10 years old and third who is 8 years old would like to play with her a lot. We can’t speak English very well, but we’ll do to help her making a good memory in Japan. After deciding acceptance of foreign student from Canada, we found it little to know about Canada. This will be good experience for us, too. At last thought we’ll be careful of your daughters safe, let us know anything, if you have any her worries.

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 至急!英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)You (couldn't) stay on the computer so long, or you'll hurt your eyes. 2)I (may well) thinking of my missing dog. 3)The car broke down, and we (had to get) a taxi. 4)"Must I finish this assignment now?" "No, you (needn't). There's no hurry." 5)I recommended that she (should see) the professor. 6)You (can't have seen) Rika yesterday. She moved to England a week ago. 7)I'm sorry I didn't tell you that the store is closed on Mondays. I (should have told) you before you came all the way here. 8)Most office workers ( ) paid a lot less than lawyers. 1,are 2,get 3,must 4,ought to be 5,should be →2,get 9)( ) you help me? I have a problem with my car. 1,Can 2,Could 3,May 4,Will 5,Would →3,May 1~7は()内の穴埋め、8,9は不適切な語句を一つ選択する問題です。 できれば解説や訳を加えていただきたいです。 添削よろしくお願いします。