• ベストアンサー

英和翻訳

訂正必要であれば、日本語を書き直すことはできますか? The State party should amend its Code of Criminal Procedure to ensure full conformity. 条約国は、順守できるように刑事訴訟法を改正するべきである。

noname#229141
noname#229141
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.3

How about... The State party should amend its Code of Criminal Procedure to ensure full conformity. 締約国は、完全な遵守を成し遂げるために、刑事訴訟法を改正すべきである。 「できるように」≒「成し遂げるために」

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

This will work perfect - thanks a bunch! Your replies are always very much appreciated :o)

その他の回答 (2)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9722/12094)
回答No.2

>The State party should amend its Code of Criminal Procedure to ensure full conformity. >条約国は、順守できるように刑事訴訟法を改正するべきである。 ⇒条約締結国は、本刑事訴訟法の完全順守を確保すべく、これを改正することが望まれる。

noname#229141
質問者

お礼

I'm not going to use this sentence however I am going to use part of it in another place I'm translating! thank you!!!

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

The State party should amend its Code of Criminal Procedure to ensure full conformity. 締約国は、完全な遵守に向け、刑事訴訟法を改正すべきである。

noname#229141
質問者

補足

This is good, almost perfect... I just think 「に向け」 takes away the slight scolding nature to the English sentence. に向け replaces the word "ensure"... that's why I put ように What do you think?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳 Criminal Procedure

正しい日本語に書き直すことをお願いします(辞書形) The Code of Criminal Procedure, and the Criminal Investigation Standards are at the very bottom of the hierarchy. This means regardless of what they state, they must obey and conform to the supreme laws and treaties. 刑事訴訟法および刑事捜査基準は、法の階層の最下部にあ る。 この法律が何を述べているかにかかわらず、最高の法律や条約に従わなければならないことを意味する。

• 英和翻訳をお願いします

私の日本語を書き直してくれますか?よろしくお願いします ---------------- You may argue that this is Japan and a Japanese law however that is incorrect. Although written in the Japanese constitution, the “the right to remain silent” came from common law. In other words, it wasn't debated and created by the courts of Japan. Instead it was forced into the constitution after the war by the foreign ruling authority of Japan. ---------------- これは日本の法律だと主張するかもしれないが、それは正しくない。黙秘権は日本国憲法に書かれているが、コモンローから来ています。つまり、黙秘権は日本の裁判所によって論議し制定されていないではなく、戦後外国の支配下で黙秘権は日本国憲法に課された。

• 英和翻訳をお願いします

これは自然な日本語ですか? --------------- The above bank statements are enclosed so by all means take a look. 上記の残高証明書を添付しているので是非ご参照ください。 ---------------

• 英和翻訳

これは可笑しい日本語ですか?自然な書き方は何ですか? ------------------------------------------- 4 distinct violations of the law 4つの異なる法律違反 -------------------------------------------

• 英和翻訳

ミランダ対アリゾナ州事件の引用を翻訳したいです。→書き直すことはできますか。。。よろしくお願いします。 “If the individual indicates, prior to or during questioning, that he wishes to remain silent, the interrogation must cease; if he states that he wants an attorney, the questioning must cease until an attorney is present.” ↓ ↓ 「尋問の前か途中で、個人が沈黙を守りたいとの希望を表明した場合、その取り調べを中止しなければならない;弁護人が欲しいと述べた場合は、弁護士がいなくなるまで尋問を中止しなければならない。」

• 短い英和翻訳を願いします!

正しい日本語は何ですか? Audio Record of Proceedings ↓ ↓ 公判調書録音体

• 英和翻訳を直したい

この翻訳はもっと正しくしたい。。。英語の意味は、書いたものだけではなく、録音、ビデオなども含めています。どんなふうに直すばいいですか The right to access public court records. 公判記録の閲覧権利。

• 英和翻訳 私の翻訳はどうですか?(短いと思う)

長い見えますが、訂正はとても簡単と思います。自然な日本語が欲しいです。下記は自然な日本語ではない場合書き直してくれますか? ---------------------------------------- Comparing the arrest record facts with the witness statement facts. First of all, the witness statement facts: Q:・・・ A:・・・ And then, the arrest record facts: ・・・ ---------------------------------------- 現行犯人逮捕手続き書と容疑者供述書の同様事実。  まずは、容疑者供述書から、 問.・・・ 答.・・・ そして現行犯人逮捕手続き書から、 ・・・ ----------------------------------------

• 英和翻訳

英和翻訳 Please correct my Japanese 自然な日本語に書き直してくれますか? よろしくお願いします! ------------------------ The law in English and Japanese is referred to as "the right to remain silent", however the law is not the literal meaning of "remain silent". In fact, in order to obtain the right you have to convey it. The supreme court stated, 「Silence during interrogation does not invoke your right to remain silent.」 … 英語と日本語の法律では、「黙秘権」というが、法律は「黙秘」という文字通りの意味ではない。 実は、権利を得るためには、それを伝えなければならない。 米国最高裁判所によると、「尋問中の沈黙は、黙秘権を行使するということではない。」と述べた。 ------------------------

• 英和翻訳をおねがいします

日本語を訂正してくれますか? -------------------- Here's a random law enforcement manual that mentions the meaning: 「When a suspect invokes the right to silence, the police must immediately stop the interrogation」Pp.54-55 Law Enforcement Manual (STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE) 7/15/2008 See attached. 意味を述べる手当たり次第の法執行指示書である:「被疑者が黙秘権を行使した時、警察官は直ちに尋問を中止しなければならない。」Pp.54-55 法執行指示書 (ニューハンプシャー州) 7/15/2008 ※添付参照 --------------------