• ベストアンサー

急いでます。英語にしてくださいm(__)m

What is the thing you want then?に 『Tvを観てるときとかにあなたの腕を噛みながら観たいの。 あと、あなたのお腹をハンバーガーみたいにつかんでかぶりつきたい。 私、好きな人のこと好きすぎて噛みたくなっちゃうの... 痛くは噛まないけど嫌だよね?(TT)』と言いたいです。 『』を英語にしていただけないでしょうか?(>_<) お願いします。m(__)m

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

I would like to snap at your arm while watching TV or something. Also, I want to grab your stomach like a hamburger and dig into it. When I get to like someone, I get so engrossed in him that I can't stop myself from biting him... I mean not in a way that I hurt anyone... but I guess you won't like that? :(

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m★

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

私だったらこう書きます。 I wanna watch TV whilst nibbling on your arm. Also, I just wanna grab your stomach and bite it like a burger. It is just what I get like when like someone alot, I end up liking them so much I have to bite them... Obviously I wouldn't bite so hard that it would hurt, but you wouldn't like that would you? :(

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

I want to watch tv while biting into your arm. Then I want to bite into your belly like I do to a hamburger. When I am in love I feel like biting into him. But my bIte won't hurt, like that?(TT)

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(_ _)m★

関連するQ&A

• 関係代名詞 What 編

たとえば、、 I want you to wash dishes. これを書きかえる場合、、、 What I want you to do is wash dishes. ですが、、 The thing (things) (that) I want you is wash dishes. でもいいのですか>>??  教えてください。

• ■What is it you want?

教えてください! What is it you want? 何が目当てなの? と What you want? このニュアンスの違いってなんなのでしょうか? What is it you want を分解すると…… you want something it is something になると思うのですが、 このit is somethingがどんな語調を生み出しているのか分かりません。 できるだけ詳しく教えてください お願いします。

• しっくりくる英語のキャッチフレーズ

英語のキャッチフレーズを考えています。 「あなたの“ほしい”をカタチにします」を英語にして、 We produce what you want. で意図が伝わるでしょうか。それとももっといい例文がありそうでしょうか。大変困っています。

• 英語表現について

英語で、人はその人の言っている事よりも行動で判断したり、信用ができるものだと言いたいのですが。 これであってますでしょうか? We judge you not what you say, what you do is trust worthry. Person who you are is not what you say, what you do is. 等でいいのでしょうか? また、~するよとは言うけれど、それをするうえで具体的な行動が今日まで見られないんだけど、そろそろいい加減にしてくれ、(たっぷり時間をあげて、しびれをきらしてるというニュアンスの)というような表現をしたいのですが。 どうかお力をおかし下さい(__)

• 英訳について

「大事なことは、何が与えられているかではなく、与えられた場で何をするかだ。」 これを英語にしたいです。 "The important thing is not what is given to you but what you do where is given to you." では意味が分からないでしょうか? より良い言い回しがあれば教えていただきたいです。

• 英語を日本語に訳して欲しいです。

下記の文なのですが、 直訳で無くニュアンスで訳して頂けますか? スペイン語が母国語の方から頂いたので、 もしかしたら文法などが変かもしれませんが…。 ヨロシクお願いします。 i really wish that you are my destined soul mate ........ the only thing that will make me happy .is to make a sweet girl like you happy.. and for me that is the best feeling in the world ..... i want in life is happiness and i want you to feel the same way ... went you happy all the Bad things gos away . and that is what i want in life ..a happy wife and a happy Family....

• 英語の手紙(ラブレター)の和訳をお願いします;

イギリス人の彼がいて、先日英語でバースデーカードを貰いました。 直訳機にかけてみたのですが、意味がおかしくて・・・ 最近彼が忙しく、なかなか連絡もとりにくいので 早めにメールで返事をしたいのですが 手紙の意味が分からず困っています。英語が得意な方、どうかお助け下さいませ<(_ _)> (以下 もらった手紙です) Rian, Happy birthday to you! I really want you to stay by my side and tell me what you are thing each moment. I think you are feeling I became a little big dry to you. However I don't want you to miss understand. My first priority is you. I am crazy over you... My lovely babe With Love

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• この英語って大丈夫ですか?

この英語って大丈夫ですか? 「きっとお母さんはあなたの幸せだけを願っていると思います。」を英語にしたいのですが、 I'm sure all your mother wants you is to be happy. I'm sure all your mother wants you to do is to be happy. I'm sure what your mother wants you is to be happy. I7m sure what your mother wants you to do is to be happy. どれがいいのでしょうか? また、別のもっと英語らしい表現はありますか。 宜しくおねがいします。

• 英語でどのようにいいますか?

ちょっとした音声ブログを公開したのですが、 「みなさま、こんにちは。○○です。」 と話したところ、 日本語に興味がある外国の方から、"What is the greeting you said?" という質問を受けました。 これは、「きみが言った挨拶は、どう言ってるの?」という意味でしょうか? それで、英語で説明したいと思っているのですが、 「前回のブログに、"What is the greeting you said?"という質問を頂いたので、説明したいと思います。」 と、話し始めたいのですが、これを英語で言うとどうなりますでしょうか? I asked "What is the greeting you said?" on the last blog, so I'd like to explain about the greeting I said. ではおかしいでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願い致します。