音楽の授業で発表日が変更されたりサインが消えたり

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 音楽の授業で、発表をするためにサインした日が変更されていたり、書いたサインが消えていたりしました。
  • 来週に発表する予定だったのに、表を見ると名前が再来週に変更されていました。
  • さらに、別の日にサインを書いて登録していたのですが、それも消されていました。今学期は1回の発表でいいのでしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削ください

音楽の授業をとっていて、舞台で発表をしないといけないのですが、 なぜかわたしがサインした(指定した)日が別の日に変わっていました。 (来週に発表するつもりだったのに、表を見ると名前が再来週に書き直されていました) そして、それとはまた別の日もサインを書いて登録していたのですが、今度はそちらの名前が消されていました。 わからないのですが、もしかすると今学期は1回しか発表しなくてもいいのかもしれないです。 個人レッスンの時に教授に聞いてみようかと思うのですが、 「わたしはサインを2日分書いた。しかし、一日は日付が変更されていました。もう一日はサインが消されていました。来週に歌うつもりでしたが、再来週でいいですか?」 ⇨ I signed up for two day to sing on the stage. But the day I signed up was changed, and the other day the signs written by me was deleted. I'm going to sing on stage next week, but can I sing the week after next? こちらの文で通じるでしょうか? 添削をお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

To get on stage and sing, I had signed up for two separate days. But the date was changed for one and as for the other, my name was deleted. Am I required to sing just once? Initially I had meant to sing on stage next week, but the date is now changed to week after next. Is that OK? 「舞台での歌の発表のために、私は二日分申し込みました。しかし一日は日付が変更されていて、もう一日については名前が消されていました。歌の発表は一回のみでよいのでしょうか?元々私は来週歌うつもりでしたが、今では再来週に日付が変わっています。それでよいでしょうか?」

shhisyak
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 無事に伝えることができました!!

その他の回答 (1)

• IXTYS
  • ベストアンサー率30% (965/3197)
回答No.2

こんにちは。  あなたのおっしゃりたいことはじゅうぶんに通じています。 ビジネスライクに少し書き添えてみました。 (1) 携帯メールではなく、アカデミーのPCメールを想定。 冒頭はあなたが何者であるのか。 アカデミーでの登録ID番号と氏名、  (2) 2日書いたのはこの両日ならいずれでも良いですと言う意味に解釈しました。 (3) 最後には決まり文句ですが、歌えるのを楽しみにしています。 やる気を見せておく。 何かの参考にして下さい。 がんばって~。 (good luck!) This is (your name and your ID registered number at the academy) Kind attention of Prof. So and so, I signed up for two days to sit in the stage. It meant my availability for both days. The first day was changed to the same day of the week after next, and the second day was deleted. I was going to sing next week, but I can do it the week after next. I am eagerly looking forward to sitting on the stage. Best regards,

shhisyak
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 無事、伝えることができました!!

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします♪

日常会話で実際にどういう言い方をするのか知りたいです。 一応自分でも考えてみたのですがあってるかどうか添削していただけないでしょうか。 昨日(レンタルビデオショップに)ビデオ返すの忘れちゃった。 Yesterday I forgot to bring back the rental videos. もし来週ヒマな時間があったら電話してね。 Call me if you have some free time next week. 私の仕事はシフト制で週ごとに休みの曜日が異なります。 I work in shifts and my days off depend on the week. この前電話で、いつもと様子が違ってた気がしてちょっと心配してます。 I'm worried about you because when I talked to you on the phone the other day, you sounded a litlle different from usual.

• 添削お願いいたします

高校の宿題なのですがあっているのかわかりません 英語の得意なかた修正お願いいたします なるべく高校生レベルでしていただければ幸いです 僕は夏休みに自転車で二泊三日の旅に行きました。 僕は京都の南に住んでいます。 家から三重県の「長島スパーランド」を目的地として出発しました。 一日目は朝五時に出発しました。まず京都駅を通り滋賀県に着きました。 そして山を越えて三重県に行こうとしましたが山頂で道が土砂崩れにより通行止めとなっていました。 だから自転車を担いで無理やり通って三重県に着き一日目が終わりました。 二日目は朝四時に出発して「長島スパーランド」に着きました。 そして一日プールで遊びました。 その夜名古屋城を見に自転車をこぎました。 そして名古屋城を見てまた逆走をして二日目を終えました。 三日目の朝八時に別の道で帰ろうとしましたが、そこも通行止めで仕方なく さらに別の道を行きました。 家に着いたのは朝の四時でした。 すごくお尻が痛かったです。 もう二度と行きたくないです。 I went on a trip of 3rd by bicycle in two days in a summer vacation. I live in the south of Kyoto. I left "the Nagashima spar land" of Mie as a destination from a house. I departed at 5:00 a.m. on the first day. At first I arrived at Shiga via Kyoto Station. And I was going to go to Mie across the mountain, but a way was closed to traffic by a landslide on the mountaintop. Therefore I carried a bicycle on my shoulder and went by force and arrived at Mie, and the first day was over. I departed at 4:00 a.m. on the second day and reached "the Nagashima spar land". And I played a pool all day long. I pedaled a bicycle to watch Nagoya-jo Castle in the evening. And I made a double again to see Nagoya-jo Castle and finished the second day. I was going to return on another way at 8:00 a.m. of the third day, but there was closed, too, and there was no help for it and went another way. It was 4:00 of the morning that I arrived at the house. I had a pain in buttocks very. I want to never go.

• 添削お願いします。

*スーツケースを購入した時の話です。 I bought a suitcase which price was about $200. Because suitcase that I used it before was broken when I came here in August. I wanted it that strong, durable, useful, light and reasonable. It took about 2 days to decide on the purchase. Because I bought it on internet, but I wanted to see it for real. So I went to that store. 私は約200ドルでスーツケースを購入しました。 なぜなら、私が以前使っていた物は8月にここに来た時に壊れてしまったからです。 強くて、丈夫で、使いやすくて、軽くて、お手頃価格のスーツケースが欲しかった。 購入を決定するのに約2日かかりました。ネットで購入したのですが、実際に見たかったので店舗に行ったからです。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 【大至急】ビジネス英文メールのご添削

取引先(派遣先)へ返信したく英文で作成しましたが、ビジネス的に自信がありません(;_;) ご添削の程、宜しくお願い申し上げます。 返信文 I'm sorry for the late reply. As I talked to you on the phone earlier, she wanted a holiday on August 13 and 14, but she decided to go to work and instead get a break on another day . (In that case she will coordinate with workers in the morning and get a holiday.) Also, as I suggested to you, is it possible to increase the number of staff of the same position as her because she will be more likely to take a break and the burden on your team will decrease. She currently works 5 days a week, but she says that she can work at least 3 days a week, so if it is possible to increase staff, I will search candidates who can work in 2 days a week. 日本文:返信が遅くなり申し訳ありません。 先程あなたに電話で話した通り、彼女は8月13、14日のお休みを希望していましたが、その2日間は出勤し、代わりに別の日に休みを頂くことになりました。(その際彼女は午前中に勤務の方と調整して休みを取得します。) また先程もご提案しましたが、彼女が今後休みを取りやすくあなたのチームの負担が増えない為にも、彼女と同じポジションのスタッフを一名増員することは可能ですか。彼女は現在週5日の勤務ですが、彼女は最低週3日働ければ良いと申しておりますので、もし増員可能であれば、週2日で勤務可能な候補者をサーチします。

• 英作文 添削

英作の添削をお願いします One day I was driving a car. On the small intersection without signals, a big truck was coming from the right at very high speed. I had two choices. One was to go forward very fast. The other was to stop. I stopped. As a result, my car's front was broken. But I was totally OK. If I had gone forward, I would have been dead.

• 時制や場所などがかぶるとき どう表現するのですか?

基本なことなのですが 曜日や週、その他の時、場所などに、in やonや atなどがつく文とつかない 文をみます それはどう判断すればいいのですか?例えば、 I'm supposed to see her next week.来週彼女に会うことになっていますは、 in next week やon next week ではダメなのですよね? それはなぜダメですか?だって 来週"に"、会う わけですよね? おしえてください。 あと、過去に行った場所についての内容なんですが、場所がかぶるときどうinとかonをつかえばいいのかわかりません。沖縄のビーチできれいな夕日をみた。それがすごく美しかったんだ!この場所沖縄とビーチがかぶっていますがどう表現すればいいのですか? I saw sunset on a beach... in Okinawa??? それとIt was very beautifull. なのか that wasなのか、、 普段 that wasと使ったことがありません ネイティブはthat was をよくいいますか?

• 添削お願いします

青山の問題なのですが Describe the worst day of your life. Get on the train crowding with many people every day is the most day of my life. Because morning train from 7:00to 8:00 is very crowded with many people. But I have to get on this train in order to go to school. it is hard for me to continue this routine. これっておかしいですか? 私は毎日満員電車に乗ることが人生の中でつらい日だ。 なぜなら7:00から8:00の電車はとても多くの人で混んでいるからだ。 しかし学校に着くためにはこの電車に乗らなければならない。 私にとってこの習慣をつずけること辛い。 違うところがあったら教えてください

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit. I was healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week. About the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy. I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.

• 添削願います

世間ではゴールデンウイークだったが私はその間ずっと仕事だった People enjoy few-day weekend but I had been worked during the holiday. 世間の言い方が悩みました。 よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします  

欲を言えば例文だけでなく間違いの箇所の指摘をしてくれると助かります。 彼は家まで車で送りましょうかと言ってくれたが、私はその申し出を丁寧に断り、駅までゆっくり歩いていった。 He said that he would drive me home but I refused it politely and strolled to the station. 私の家は大通り沿いにあるので、道路の騒音に悩んでいる。 Because my house is on the big street, I have the trouble that the street is noisy. 翌日彼女に会うので、彼は早く寝ることにした。 He decided to sleep early to meet her the next day. 試験の日が近づくにつれて、彼らはだんだん神経質になっていった。 As the day of the exam was approaching, they got more and more nervous.