教授へのメールの返信について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 教授へのメールの返信についての要約文その1
  • 教授へのメールの返信についての要約文その2
  • 教授へのメールの返信についての要約文その3
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

教授へのメールの返信について

教授から以下のようなメールが届きました。(本文です) Please reply to this email address to confirm your lesson time with me and then write it down in your book! (and BTW this email address now works for all school correspondence -those of you from last year will know that I used a different email address) I will be emailing you further with my syllabus and my absent days/weeks. (ここにスケジュールが記載) 一人一人、一対一で行う授業で、本日時間の割り当てをしました。 内容的には、これで確定したので返信して、またスケジュールにチェックしてね、ということでしょうか。 ()内は、これが学校でのメールアドレスになる。去年とは違うよ、という内容で間違いないですか? またこの内容を受け、 I confirmed it. I'll attend your class at 10:00 am on Monday. (確認しました。10時にあなたの授業に出席します) と返信内容はこれでいいでしょうか? 英語には「よろしくお願いします」は直訳できないとはわかっていますが、これから授業を受けるので、何か一言、お願いします的な言葉をいれたいのです。 何かいい英文はないでしょうか? 質問が多くなってしまいすみません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「あなたの私とのレッスンの時間を確定するにはこのe-mailアドレスに返事をしてください。その後あなたのスケジュール帳にそれを記入してください。 (ところで、このe-mailアドレスはこれからすべての学校でのやり取りで使われます。昨年から参加した人は私が別のe-mailアドレスを使っていたのに気づくと思います)。 今後のシラバスと不在の日/週をe-mailで連絡します。」 途中でthose of you とあるので、このメールはあなただけでなくこの教授のレッスンに登録して人全員にBcc:か何かで発信されたのでしょうか。 > 一人一人、一対一で行う授業で、本日時間の割り当てをしました。 内容的には、これで確定したので返信して、またスケジュールにチェックしてね、ということでしょうか。 ⇒ これで確定と言うよりも、この内容で良いかどうか確認して返事をくださいと言うこと。メールを返信してはじめて確定。また今後のメールのやり取りは、このメールの送信アドレスを使ってねと言うことです。 > I confirmed it. I'll attend your class at 10:00 am on Monday. (確認しました。10時にあなたの授業に出席します) と返信内容はこれでいいでしょうか? 当面のスケジュールが書かれていて、あなたのレッスンのスケジュールすべて問題なければ、 I confirmed that all the schedules assigned to me are fine to me. I'll meet you at 10:00am on Monday for the first lesson. 私にアサインされたスケジュールはすべて問題ありません。最初のレッスンで月曜日10:00am にお伺いします。 もし、アサインされたのが毎週月曜日10:00am であれば、 I'll meet you at 10:00am every Monday. >「よろしくお願いします」 I'm looking forward to taking your lesson. で良いと思います。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

詳しく回答していただき助かりました。 その通りです。教授が担当する生徒、複数名に同時にメールが送られて来ました。 I'm looking forward to~を使えばいいのですね。なるほど!です。 作成していただいた文章を使わせていただきます。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• メールについて

下記の内容のメールが届きました。 迷惑メールでしょうか?笑笑 Hi ryota-ai3ny.50, my name is Alena and i'm from Russia, but living in the USA. A week ago, maybe more, I came across your profile on Facebook and now I wan to know you more. I know it sounds a bit strange, but I believe you had something like this in your life too :-) If its mutual, email me, this is my email veronikawajs@rambler.ru and I will send some of my photos also answer any of your questions. Waiting for you, XXX Alena

• ホストファミリーへの返信メールについて教えてください

今度ホームステイに行くのですが、先日ホストファミリーにメールをしたところ、以下のメールが帰ってきました Hi ○○, How are you? Thanks for your e-mail! We are looking forward to see you. I wish you you will enjoy your stay with my family as well as in Vancouver. Don't worry I will instruct everything you should know about here. It is now getting cold here, don't forget your jacket for fall and winter and umbrella too. See you soon. それで、このメールに返信しようと思うのですが、 Hi ○○,(←ここに相手の方の名指しは失礼にあたりますか?) I'm fine.How are you?(←メールにfineと返すのは変ですか?) Canada is already cold,isn't it? Thank you for advice. カナダはすでに寒いのですね。 アドバイスありがとうございます。 (なるべく多めに防寒具を持っていこうと思いますが、気温は今何度くらいですか?) この英文通じますか? あと、()のなかの文を英語にしていただけると助かります。 宜しくお願いします。

• メールアドレスとパスワードの記入されたメール

10月20日頃から下記のようなメールが来ています。 英文なのですぐに迷惑メールに振り分けられていたのですが、 普段使っているメールアドレスとパスワードが記入されているメールが来たのです。 それに気が付いたの10月25日ですが、それから毎日来ていますがすぐに削除していました。 昨日の朝スマホでFacebookを見ると英語での表記になっていたので、 すぐにFacebookのパスワードを変えました。 ヤフーはID・パスワードが違うのですがログイン方法を変更。 本日昼頃にYahoo!にアクセスしていないのに認証コードがSMSで送られてきたので不安になっています。 今後どのようにすればよいかお分かりの方がいれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 件名:Security Alert. You account has been hacked. Password ryan must be need changed. Hello! I'm a programmer who cracked your email account and device about half year ago. You entered a password on one of the insecure site you visited, and I catched it. Your password from xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on moment of crack: ryan Of course you can will change your password, or already made it. But it doesn't matter, my rat software update it every time. Please don't try to contact me or find me, it is impossible, since I sent you an email from your email account. Through your e-mail, I uploaded malicious code to your Operation System. I saved all of your contacts with friends, colleagues, relatives and a complete history of visits to the Internet resources. Also I installed a rat software on your device and long tome spying for you. You are not my only victim, I usually lock devices and ask for a ransom. But I was struck by the sites of intimate content that you very often visit. I am in shock of your reach fantasies! Wow! I've never seen anything like this! I did not even know that SUCH content could be so exciting! So, when you had fun on intime sites (you know what I mean!) I made screenshot with using my program from your camera of yours device. After that, I jointed them to the content of the currently viewed site. Will be funny when I send these photos to your contacts! And if your relatives see it? BUT I'm sure you don't want it. I definitely would not want to ... I will not do this if you pay me a little amount. I think $868 is a nice price for it! I accept only Bitcoins. My BTC wallet: 1PcFYw7PQKUnj6RxqVwZ4TFuwWUPTyECKQ If you have difficulty with this - Ask Google "how to make a payment on a bitcoin wallet". It's easy. After receiving the above amount, all your data will be immediately removed automatically. My virus will also will be destroy itself from your operating system. My Trojan have auto alert, after this email is looked, I will be know it! You have 2 days (48 hours) for make a payment. If this does not happen - all your contacts will get crazy shots with your dirty life! And so that you do not obstruct me, your device will be locked (also after 48 hours) Do not take this frivolously! This is the last warning! Various security services or antiviruses won't help you for sure (I have already collected all your data). Here are the recommendations of a professional: Antiviruses do not help against modern malicious code. Just do not enter your passwords on unsafe sites! I hope you will be prudent. Bye.

• 女性からの初めての返信メールです。訳してください

Thanks for your mail.. I'm so glad to read from you.. I'm Sonia Howard, single.. Looking for someone who is ready for serious relationship not a game player... Someone who is honest,caring,loving,faithful and trustworthy man to have a relationship with... .. i will like to get to know you..You can write me a letter through this email address *******@gmail.com or you can add me to your IM list my yahoo ID is ********@yahoo.com..Hope to read from you very soon... Elizabeth

• 教授へのメールの返信(英語)

ある教授から以下のようなメールが届きました。 Google Sheets is updates with open coaching slots for next week. You all should have received an invite. If not, let me know. Type your name in any of the OPEN slots along with your song/aria title that you would like to coach and make sure that I have copies of your music in my mailbox beforehand. ちなみにこのメールの前にグーグルシートの添付されたメールが送られてきました。 私はこの教授のことを知りません。 そして別の教授の方の個人レッスンを今受けています。 さらにAdd/Dropできる期限はもう過ぎています。(このことは教授なら知ってると思うので、メールの本文には載せていません) そのことを踏まえて、あなたの授業に参加することはできるのか?ということを聞きたいです。 My name is 〇〇 and I’m a freshman from Japan. I have a question about your mail. I am enrolled in Professor 〇〇's ‘XX’ class. Could I take your class? I am sorry to bother you about this kind of basic things. I would appreciate your help. 私のmajorはmusicで、本文の下にその教授の情報が載っていたのですが、Adjunct Professor Music Departmentと書かれていました。 ですので、私が知らないだけで今後関わってくる方だとは思います。 失礼な文章、もしくはこの言い方の方が伝わりやすいよ、などあれば添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語で頂いたメールの和訳をお願いします。

この間、デンマークの方と思われる女性からこのようなメールを頂きました。お恥ずかしい話なのですが、私自身英語が苦手で、内容が読み取れずに困っています。申し訳ないのですが、このメールを和訳していただきたいと思っています。よろしくお願いします。 個人を特定できるようなアドレスなどは伏せさせていただきました。 Nice to meet you, How are you and how is your work? i hope that all is well with you, My name is miss Mary ,i know that you may be surprise how i get your contact, i come in contact with your profile today at (質問者のHPのURLです) when i was browsing looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few line to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can know each other and exchange our pictures, and we may be come partner.My email address is (差出人のメールアドレス) Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other. i am waiting to hear from you soon. With regards Miss Mary Please contact me directly with (差出人のメールアドレス)

• メールの返信が来ました。訳して欲しいです。

Dearest, Firstly I thank you for your response to my email; Enline with the message I sent to you last time with my pictures, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me please, Its just that after viewing your profile, I have been obliged to lay a more trust on you due to my situation here in the refugee camp in dakar senegal, Let me first of all reveal my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom that I am, I will really like us to have a good relationship inspite of anything because I have this feeling that you are my mine . ABOUT MY LIFE, I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in the refugee camp, I am a single daughter of my mother, I am 24 years old I grew up in Rwanda my country, I had my college certificate in the year 2000, I admited in the University in 2002 there I did my two year subject in Nursing before the political crisis in my country began, My father was killed along side with my mother by some rebels,they accuse my father of coup attempt, and i lost most of my family menbers during the crisis, our house was burnt down, I lost all my important documents like / international passport / Birth Certificate / University ID card. I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my late father's second wife. She planned to take away all my late father's treasure and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father. So,i decided to run away to any African country so i run to where i am now presently seeking asylum under the Private charity organization for the Refugee here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal. I wish to contact you personally for a long term relationship that may lead us to somewhere better if we work well on it. 送られてきた文章が長いので2回に分けて 質問させていただきます…。 詐欺だとは、思いますが訳して欲しいです。 面倒な質問を、すいません…

• アカウントを盗んだという迷惑メールの対処方法は?

Hacking Alert! You account was hacked (your password:xxxxxxxx)という迷惑メールが毎日のように来ます。内容は以下のとおりです、どうすればよいですか? パスワードはすぐに変えました。変える前のパスワードで盗んだと何度も送信してきます。 題名:Hacking Alert! You account was hacked (your password:tt0105141) 差出人:********@nifty.com アドレスブックに登録する 宛先:*********<********@nifty.com> Dear user of nifty.com! I am a spyware software developer. Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018. I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence: - I sent you this email from your account. - Password from account gbb03651@nifty.com: tt0105141 (on moment of hack). The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296). I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there. When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device. This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time. Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC protocol). That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files and any data to yourself. I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and videos with you. At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you... I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire history of the sites you visit. I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from your accounts every times. I know what you like hard funs (adult sites). Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone. Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ... :) I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera. Believe it turned out very high quality! So, to the business! I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts. Transfer $823 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1Bt4psBJmjfVTcW6eYiJZ6HEbpFgKkBSX4 Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring. If you do not know how to do this - ask Google. My system automatically recognizes the translation. As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system. Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am “working” with many people who have fallen into your position. You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router so that other hackers will not use it. Since opening this letter you have 48 hours. If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of your device will be formatted, and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with compromising material. I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (all files on my server). Good luck! 迷惑メールの内容は以上です。

• 英語メールの返信をしたいのですが。

英語メールの返信をしたいのですが、この文章で間違いないでしょうか? 確認をお願い致します。 メールをくれてありがとう。 いつも貴方と話をして私は嬉しい。 昔の彼氏とはどんなトラブルが起きたのでしょうか? 話したくないなら構いませんが。 僕にできることがありましたら、お手伝いします。 体の調子は大丈夫ですか? わたしは貴方が心配です。 貴方は僕の友だちだから。 またお話をしましょう。 Hi, How are you? Thanks, your email. I'm happy talk with you always. How was the problem with your old boy friend? If you don't want talk about it, It's ok. if you need any help, at that time please tell me. How is your health? I worried about you. you are my friend. talk to you again, see you.

• 英文のメールに対する返信メールの内容について

QNo.3670939で質問させていただいた者です。「Ultimate Baseball Online」というサイトに、「I would like to unsubscribe to the"Ultimate Baseball Online".Would you do it please?If I myself have to do it,tell me how to do it via email,please.("Ultimate Baseball Online"の登録を解除したいです。そちらで手続きをしていただけますか。もし私自身でしなければならないとすれば、その方法をメールで教えてください。)」という問い合わせのメールを送りました。すると、「Do you want your whole account deleted?If you do please send us your character name,name,and the email that is connected to the account.」というメールがそのサイトのCustomer Serviceというところから送られてきました。そのメールに対して、「私は全ての私のアカウントを削除したいです。私は、私のキャラクターの名前が分かりません。私の名前はAで、そのアカウントに関係するEメールアドレスは"B"です。」という内容の英文メールを返信するには、「I want my whole account deleted. I don't understand my character name. My name is A,and the email that is connected to the account is "B".」という文章でいいのでしょうか?