Apple Music: Add Song Credits to Your Platform!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Apple Music platform allows us to stream tracks, explore genres, artists, and albums, but lacks song credits for songwriters, musicians, and producers.
  • Without song credits, listeners are unable to give credit where credit is due and it hinders our music consumption experience.
  • Apple Music should consider adding song credits to its platform to enhance the overall user experience.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

Apple Music: Please Add Song Credits to your Platform! With the touch of a button we can stream tracks, explore genres, artists and albums, and even read the lyrics of the songs we listen to within the Apple Music platform...but nowhere can listeners find the names of the songwriters, musicians, engineers and producers who created the music. It's not just about giving credit where credit is due, it’s about giving us the experience we want as music consumers.

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

アップル・ミュージックさん:どうか、あなた(アップルミュージック)のプラットフォームに曲にクレジットタイトルを追加してください アップル・ミュージックのプラットフォームではボタンにタッチすれば私たちは曲を再生したり、ジャンル、アーチスト、アルバムを検索したり、聞いている歌の歌詞を見ることまでできます。でも視聴者はどこにも曲を作った作詞家、作曲家、演奏者、エンジニア、それにプロデューサーを見つけることができません。クレジットタイトルを付けることが当然だからと言うだけでなく、音楽の購入者にとってクレジットタイトルは曲全体の体験の一部だからです。 --- 最後のところのexperienceは、少し前に流行った、user experienceのことと思いますが日本語にすると訳が難しくかなり意訳しました。 物を買う、サービスを買うと言うだけでなく、体験を買うと言う事が大事だと言うことでexperienceと言う言葉がマーケティングの世界で流行りました。最近日本でも使われている「こと消費」に近いかもしれませんね。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Apple tags tracks with a very limited amount of metadata in order to identify songs, but more cohesive and complete third-party music credit databases exist...with a simple link, listeners could have user-facing song credits accessible within the Apple Music app. Apple, we CARE about the people who create our music. Please add song credits to your platform!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

One of the things we never talk about during hurricanes is can you afford to evacuate? People seem to think that getting in the car filling it full of gas grabbing all your stuff and leaving town is something that everyone can afford to do and that's just not the case. Evacuating is expensive. It's a luxury. Running for your life is out of some people's reach. Think about that going forward. Bigger storms bigger fires. Hurray.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"Look, man, anyone can go online and be what they call a 'hater' or have an opinion and that goes in many different directions. We're just really trying to do something that feels good and not only honors the catalog of what we have but moving forward musically. "Looking at the last 10 years of STP, not much has gotten done and that's very, very frustrating to live with. I don't want the next 10 years of life to be like that. I want the next 10 years to be great and we contribute or at least try to contribute really valid music. It's really what I got into this for — to write the best songs I can write."

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

This song is really not about sex at all. It's about control, violence and abuse of power.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

it's that I'm really thinking about you (japanese limits). Can we stay in contact or do you prefer stop the conversation? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean: “I don't know if the fans want to hear this kind of stuff, they probably want to hear more about music, but our band means a lot to us. It never wavered or diminished in any way. Robert and Eric and I are really filled with gratitude. There's a lot that comes along with being in a successful band and it's all luxurious. Really. It really is. With that said, it means so much to us and it's such a big part of our life… I'm gonna say it doesn't define us, but it's a big part of our life. It comes into our homes! It really lives and resides in our homes — in our bedrooms, around our children and when a toxic orbit or environment steps into my house… would you wanna do that?” Dean: “It's like what Robert said, man. It's more about quality of life. You know, I'm gonna say something that's not slighting Chester in any way, but I would've loved for [the Scott Weiland] lineup to have gone on forever [or] until we were taken out by our elbows and heels, but it just… we did not dictate where we're at now. By any means.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Guitarist Dean DeLeo told The Pulse Of Radio that despite the drama, the remaining members did not want to diminish what the original group achieved. "We are very aware of what the four of us created together," he said. "When the four of us were together and we made records and we made music, the end result was pretty good. I was usually pretty satisfied with it. But getting there was miserable. But you know, I'm very proud and very honored to have made these musical contributions with the four of us, and I think it's important that we recognize that, you know."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Stone Temple Pilots bassist Robert Deleo sounded off on former frontman Scott Weiland in a new interview with FasterLouder saying the following: “It wasn't an overnight thing, it was building for many, many years and I just think that we tried to do everything we could,” DeLeo reasons. “We had a lot of great years with Scott, and I feel thankful we complemented each other's lives immensely through the years. But friends don't treat friends like that. I think Dean and Eric and myself just got tired of being treated that way. I got really tired of being treated that way.” He also went on to praise new STP frontman Chester Bennington: “It's been great. It's been a huge breath of fresh air, a lot more sanity, a lot more reasoning, and patience,” DeLeo explained when asked about working with Bennington. “Having a ‘stable' singer, it's new. It's a very new feeling, and I don't quite think Dean and Eric and I are used to it yet, it's kind of surprising. Things are running very smoothly, it's interesting because what I notice is I actually have a lot more energy onstage, because my day doesn't involve wondering what's going to happen that day.”

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Giving ourselves a round of applause for many hours of recording and rehearsal! (Actually we are laying down the hand clap track on one of our new songs)...

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Scott told Hollywood Exclusive that "the song we wrote is almost perfect for the film because, on one end, it's beautiful and almost pristine -- and on the other side of things, it's really twisted and it's like you're on a psychotic roller coaster ride in slow motion" ※ 『Scott』は人物名です。