• 締切済み

翻訳をお願いします。

practice asking icebreakers and giving extended true answers.

• 英語
  • 回答数6
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• farside
  • ベストアンサー率41% (23/55)
回答No.6

意味がちょっと解らないのですが、 "ice breakers" というと、見知りでない人たちが集まったパーテイなどで、堅さというか、恥ずかしさをほぐすためにするゲームみたいなものを "ice breakers" と言います。

• koura
  • ベストアンサー率34% (18/52)
回答No.5

もうすこし補足いたしました。 (人助けの心を)つめたい氷を砕かんとするごとくににゆまずたゆまずにさがしそして問い続けよ。 真実は氷の中にとじこめられているけれども、 もしくは南氷洋の氷山の一角のようであるけどもこのようにしてますます奥深い真実に近き答えをあたえつづけよ。

回答No.4

すいません、回答ではないですが・・・ 以下のサイトを利用してみてください。 とても便利ですよ。 今後も役立ちます!! こちらへどうぞ↓

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/text/
  • shibako74
  • ベストアンサー率18% (163/876)
回答No.3

水面下の真実を得るために硬い氷を砕く努力をおこたるな、または 氷を砕きつづければかならず水面下の答えが見出せる、とかの方が いいかな。大体そんなとこでは?

• coolguys
  • ベストアンサー率18% (351/1917)
回答No.2

砕氷船を尋ねて拡張真実の答えを与えることを練習してください。 すんません。ほぼ直訳です。

• koura
  • ベストアンサー率34% (18/52)
回答No.1

(人助けの心を)氷を砕かんとするごとくににゆまずたゆまずにさがしそして問い続けよ。そしてますます真実に近き答えをあたえつづけよ。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳してください。お願いします。

But theres appear to be a widening gap between a company's stated values and principles and their relevance to organizational practice. appear to:~するように見える[思われる] widening gap between~:~の格差の広がり stated values:表示価格

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

There is absolutely no greater high than challenging the power structure as a nobody, giving it your all, and winning.

• 翻訳お願いします!

I have a good memory I was asking how you are? And I will be coming back to Osaka on Monday would. You like to meet up? このようにメールが来たのですが、 どういう意味かなんとなくしか解りません。 おそらく月曜にまた来るから会おうってことだと思うのですが・・・・ ぜひ翻訳お願いします!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Looks like the up coming Scott Weiland Solo tour is being extended to the end of March and possibly beyond. ※ 『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Apple Music: Please Add Song Credits to your Platform! With the touch of a button we can stream tracks, explore genres, artists and albums, and even read the lyrics of the songs we listen to within the Apple Music platform...but nowhere can listeners find the names of the songwriters, musicians, engineers and producers who created the music. It's not just about giving credit where credit is due, it’s about giving us the experience we want as music consumers.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Japan Is Giving Away Abandoned Houses for Free There are more than eight million vacant properties littered throughout Japan—and they're going dirt cheap.

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

下記のメールが届いたのですが翻訳ソフトで翻訳しても 相手の意思が分かりませんので翻訳お願いいたします。 My name is Charles, and I wanted to thank you for your personal attention (and answers to my extra questions), your support team are exceptional and made me feel like a real valued customer. Keep it up and thanks again!" Charles, Canada

• 翻訳お願いします

Yep that is the extended version which will also work with the 9mm stock lens(G-9) and is for when you have custom focus adapters that need the longer threading. If you are not using a custom focus adapter just grab the standard length.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Walking thru LAX this morning with Scott and this dude just walks up and sticks a video camera in his face and starts asking questions. I thought he was just some tourist. Turns out he was TMZ. Best part about this clip is how I wonder off half way thru: all I wanted was coffee and this guy was just in the way. ※ 『Scott』は人物名です。

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します。

Giving ourselves a round of applause for many hours of recording and rehearsal! (Actually we are laying down the hand clap track on one of our new songs)...