• 締切済み

うまい日本語をお願いします

お世話になります。 申し訳ありませんが,以下の英語のうまい日本語訳をお願いできますか。 Mita became the first Japanese cheerleader for a National Football League team when she made the Dallas Cowboys squad in 1998, mastering English as much out of necessity as desire. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

喋れたらいいな、というより喋らなきゃ通じない、という必要から英語を学び、1998年にダラスカウボーイの一員になった時、三田はNFL最初の日本人チアリーダーになった。

yuritokaji
質問者

お礼

SPS700様 さっそくのお返事ありがとうございます。なるほど!という感じです。本当にありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語:自然な日本語をお願いできますか

お世話になっております。時間順序などがわかるように自然な日本語訳をお願いできますか。 Mita became the first Japanese cheerleader for a National Football League team when she made the Dallas Cowboys squad in 1998, mastering English as much out of necessity as desire. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語 文法について

お世話になります。昨日以下の英文の和訳についてお尋ねしたものですが,文構造についてご教示ください。 Mita became the first Japanese cheerleader for a National Football League team when she made the Dallas Cowboys squad in 1998, mastering English as much out of necessity as desire. 特に,as much...以下がどのような構造になっているのか,as much asなのか,out of necessityがなぜこの位置なのか,などわかりやすく教えていただけますか。

• 日本語訳の添削をお願いします。

日本語訳の添削をお願いします。 For the past 2 dacades, roughly one in 50 children born in Japan each year have had one foreign parent. Here we are known as ''hafu,'' which comes from the English word ''half,'' and our existence challenges the strain in Japanese society that conflates national identity with pure-blooded ethnicity. 過去20年の間に、毎年日本で生まれた約50人に1人の子どもが外国人の親を1人持っている。ここでは私たちは、英単語の「half」に由来する「ハーフ」として知られており、私たちの存在は、国家のアイデンティティーと純血の民族性を混ぜ合わせる日本社会の特徴に異議を唱える。 ・strainは血統という意味もあって、はまりそうな気もしたんですが、特徴とか気質の意味にしました。ちょっとひっかかっています。 ・conflates以下の内容は、「国家のアイデンティティーと純血の民族性(という一般的に言って一致しないだろうものを)混ぜ合わせる」という理解なのですがどうなのでしょうか。

• 和訳お願いします。

自分なりに訳してみましたが、多々間違っている部分があると思います。。訂正・見本をお願いしたいです。 Baseball has been played in the United States for more than a hundred years, but it was many years before Masanori Murakami became the first Japanese player in major league baseball as a pitcher for the San Francisco Giants in 1964 and 1965. ・野球は、アメリカで100年以上されているが、マサノリムラカミは1964年と1965年のサンフランシスコジャイアンツのピッチャーとして、メジャーリーグ野球の最初の日本人選手の前の数年だ。 It took thirty years for another Japanese player to join the major leagues; Hideo Nomo made a debut as a major league baseball for the Los Angeles Dodgers. ・30年間、他の日本人選手がメジャーリーグに混ざった、ノモヒデオはロサンゼルスドジャースとしてデビューした。 Throughout the long history of major league baseball in the U.S. no hitters from Japan have ever played before Ichiro Suzuki and Tsuyoshi Shinjo became the first non-pitchers to play in a major league game. ・アメリカのメジャーリーグの長い歴史の至るところに、日本からの打者ではないイチローや新庄はメジャーリーグで投手ではない最初の人となった。

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

During the 19th century, the major European powers went to great lengths to maintain a balance of power throughout Europe, resulting in the existence of a complex network of political and military alliances throughout the continent by 1900.[20] These began in 1815, with the Holy Alliance between Prussia, Russia, and Austria. When Germany was united in 1871, Prussia became part of the new German nation. Soon after, in October 1873, German Chancellor Otto von Bismarck negotiated the League of the Three Emperors (German: Dreikaiserbund) between the monarchs of Austria-Hungary, Russia and Germany. This agreement failed because Austria-Hungary and Russia could not agree over Balkan policy, leaving Germany and Austria-Hungary in an alliance formed in 1879, called the Dual Alliance. This was seen as a method of countering Russian influence in the Balkans as the Ottoman Empire continued to weaken.[9] This alliance expanded, in 1882, to include Italy in what became the Triple Alliance.[21] Bismarck had especially worked to hold Russia at Germany's side in an effort to avoid a two-front war with France and Russia. When Wilhelm II ascended to the throne as German Emperor (Kaiser), Bismarck was compelled to retire and his system of alliances was gradually de-emphasised. For example, the Kaiser refused, in 1890, to renew the Reinsurance Treaty with Russia. Two years later, the Franco-Russian Alliance was signed to counteract the force of the Triple Alliance. In 1904, Britain signed a series of agreements with France, the Entente Cordiale, and in 1907, Britain and Russia signed the Anglo-Russian Convention. While these agreements did not formally ally Britain with France or Russia, they made British entry into any future conflict involving France or Russia a possibility, and the system of interlocking bilateral agreements became known as the Triple Entente.[9]

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The Canadian Corps participated in several of these actions including the Battle of Arleux and the Third Battle of the Scarpe in late April and early May 1917. After the end of World War I, Byng was raised to the peerage as Baron Byng of Vimy, of Thorpe-le-Soken in the County of Essex, on 7 October 1919. The next month, he retired from the military and moved to Thorpe Hall. The Battle of Vimy Ridge has considerable significance for Canada. Although the battle is not generally considered the greatest achievement of the Canadian Corps in strategic importance or results obtained, it was the first instance in which all four Canadian divisions, made up of troops drawn from all parts of the country, fought as a cohesive formation. The image of national unity and achievement is what, according to one of many recent patriotic narratives, initially gave the battle importance for Canada, According to Pierce, "The historical reality of the battle has been reworked and reinterpreted in a conscious attempt to give purpose and meaning to an event that came to symbolize Canada's coming of age as a nation." The idea that Canada's national identity and nationhood were born out of the battle is an opinion that in the late twentieth century became widely held in military and general histories of Canada.

• 次の文を日本語訳してください

この文章を日本語訳してください>< 本当に困ってます、おねがいします! Outaka Yoshiko, as she is known today, has surely enjoyed a long and interesting life. She might best be remembered for her three terms in the Japanese Diet as an active representative. She is remembered by many for her brave service as a political reporter in Palestine and other troubled areas in the world in the 1960s. there was much more, however, to this fascinating woman’s life. She was born in Manchuria, China, in 1920, and grew up using the name Li Xianglan, though both of her parents ware Japanese. Because she was troubled by tuberculosis as a child, she took singing lessons from a Russian man who had escaped the revolution 20 years earlier. She was very talented and became a coloratura soprano. This led to a career as an actress for the attractive young woman. In 1938, she made her debut in a film called Honeymoon Express, and then starred in a famous film called Shanghai Nights. In fact, no one knew that she was Japanese; she was thought to be Chinese. She was seen as a multi-lingual, talented Chinese actress. At the end of World War 2, however, she ran into trouble. She was nearly executed by the Chinese government for treason but she narrowly escaped and returned to Japan. In Japan, she continued her singing and acting career under a new name: Yoshiko Yamaguchi. Several years later, the celebrated actress got married to a famous person: the architect, Isamu Noguchi. The two lived happily in Kamakura, where he worked furiously and she built her acting career. She starred in films abroad as well as at home. For example, she was the leading actress in Japanese War Bride, but using a third name, Shirley Yamaguchi, as she was known in America.Sadly, the couple’s demanding careers caused their marriage to fall apart.

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

My Dear Mika,As I told you, I wanted to write you an email, so here it is! ^o^ The reason is, of course, because today is our... meetingversary! XD I know it sounds stupid, but I like remembering these things! As I think this is really important. Well, it is for me, at least!It is important because, on august 23, I met you :D And I am so happy of this! You said you noticed my messages on worldfriends as I sent many! Well, it was a mistake since I didn’t know how to use the site XDD I only wanted to send one! XDD But I am happy I made that mistake, because you then contacted me back! Therefore, I hope you didn’t feel too disturbed that time! ^^’ Thank you so much!I am happy I have met you, Mika! I really think you are special! Because you are calm and shy...! ^-^ We might be living on different lands, but we always share the same sky! ... sounds like a videogame sentence... it probably is XDDDDDD But well XDI really, really hope we can meet someday, so that I can make you laugh with my stupid jokes all day XD I like it when you start laughing and can’t stop! :DDDDD think that….over time, I am getting somehow attached to you, you know? XD I would truly feel sad if we couldn’t talk anymore all of a sudden!And thank you again for your lovely letter. I keep it as a treasure. I read it every day before going to sleep! Thank you for writing it in Japanese and English, I am learning a lot from it! Well, I don’t want to bore you too much with my email XD so! I’ll stop here.

• 日本語訳をお願いします。

One, Charlie Simpson, had with him about £10,000 which was all the cash from the government offices and businesses in Kasama, which he buried in a goat pen near the rubber factory he ran, thinking that the goats' hoofprints would hide evidence of digging, and that the Germans would probably be more interested in the goats than looking for the money. On arrival at the Chambeshi the Germans machine-gunned the rubber factory before Croad arrived with the telegram. The Monument was unveiled on 14 November 1953 as a National Monument of Northern Rhodesia (as the country was then) and consists of a large stone platform with the plaques set into a stone pillar, next to a cannon of the era (but not one used by the Germans). The Paris Peace Conference, also known as Versailles Peace Conference, was the meeting of the victorious Allied Powers following the end of World War I to set the peace terms for the defeated Central Powers. Involving diplomats from 32 countries and nationalities, the major or main decisions were the creation of the League of Nations, as well as the five peace treaties with the defeated states; the awarding of German and Ottoman overseas possessions as "mandates", chiefly to Britain and France; reparations imposed on Germany; and the drawing of new national boundaries (sometimes with plebiscites) to better reflect ethnic boundaries. The main result was the Treaty of Versailles with Germany, which in section 231 laid the guilt for the war on "the aggression of Germany and her allies". This provision proved humiliating for Germany and set the stage for the expensive reparations Germany was intended to pay (it paid only a small portion before reparations ended in 1931). The five major powers (France, Britain, Italy, Japan and the United States) controlled the Conference. And the "Big Four" were the Prime Minister of France, Georges Clemenceau; the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, David Lloyd George; the President of the United States, Woodrow Wilson; and the Prime Minister of Italy, Vittorio Emanuele Orlando. They met together informally 145 times and made all the major decisions, which in turn were ratified by the others. The conference began on 18 January 1919, and with respect to its end date Professor Michael Neiberg has noted: Although the senior statesmen stopped working personally on the conference in June 1919, the formal peace process did not really end until July 1923, when the Treaty of Lausanne was signed".

• これらの英文の訳をお願いします。

1. Quite a few Japanese tourists go to see the cherry blossoms at Washington's National Cherry Blossom Festival. 2. It was shocking for Mary to learn that her bike had been stolen. 3. The football game on TV made me so excited that I could not remain seated. 4. This noise is so annoying. I can't stand it. 5. I'm tired. I think I will go to bed. Working at a festival is an exhausting job.