• ベストアンサー

英語:自然な日本語をお願いできますか

お世話になっております。時間順序などがわかるように自然な日本語訳をお願いできますか。 Mita became the first Japanese cheerleader for a National Football League team when she made the Dallas Cowboys squad in 1998, mastering English as much out of necessity as desire. よろしくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nebusoku3
  • ベストアンサー率38% (1447/3784)
回答No.1

三田さんが1998年にダラス・カウボーイズ・チームの一員になったとき、彼女はナショナル・フットボール・リーグ・チームにおける、初の日本のチアリーダーになりました。 それに伴い、英語力が要求され、その必要に迫られて習得しました。 ニュアンス的にはこんな感じかなと思います。

yuritokaji
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• うまい日本語をお願いします

お世話になります。 申し訳ありませんが,以下の英語のうまい日本語訳をお願いできますか。 Mita became the first Japanese cheerleader for a National Football League team when she made the Dallas Cowboys squad in 1998, mastering English as much out of necessity as desire. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 文法について

お世話になります。昨日以下の英文の和訳についてお尋ねしたものですが,文構造についてご教示ください。 Mita became the first Japanese cheerleader for a National Football League team when she made the Dallas Cowboys squad in 1998, mastering English as much out of necessity as desire. 特に,as much...以下がどのような構造になっているのか,as much asなのか,out of necessityがなぜこの位置なのか,などわかりやすく教えていただけますか。

• 日本語訳の添削をお願いします。

日本語訳の添削をお願いします。 For the past 2 dacades, roughly one in 50 children born in Japan each year have had one foreign parent. Here we are known as ''hafu,'' which comes from the English word ''half,'' and our existence challenges the strain in Japanese society that conflates national identity with pure-blooded ethnicity. 過去20年の間に、毎年日本で生まれた約50人に1人の子どもが外国人の親を1人持っている。ここでは私たちは、英単語の「half」に由来する「ハーフ」として知られており、私たちの存在は、国家のアイデンティティーと純血の民族性を混ぜ合わせる日本社会の特徴に異議を唱える。 ・strainは血統という意味もあって、はまりそうな気もしたんですが、特徴とか気質の意味にしました。ちょっとひっかかっています。 ・conflates以下の内容は、「国家のアイデンティティーと純血の民族性(という一般的に言って一致しないだろうものを)混ぜ合わせる」という理解なのですがどうなのでしょうか。

• 英語の問題で分からないのがあるので教えてください。

次の英文を日本語に訳してください。 ・Be it Japanese patients or foreign ones, few are capable of communicating fully with a doctor. ・The last thing Pang wanted to do was to explain her problem in Japanese, which was not her native language. ・Japanese hospitals sometimes fall short of Japanese patients` needs as well as those of foreigners, but there is room for them to improve as they are making efforts to be more helpful to all patients. 次のかっこの中でを間違えがあるので、それを指摘したうえで、正しい形に直してください。 ・Please explain (me) (why) you (failed) (to come) yesterday. ・I found there were some pages (missing) from the book which I (had lent) from the library (nearby) (the other day). ・Bob spent (a lot) (more) time (to study) English than (history). ・A friend of mine (from) high school (became) to known a (talented) actor (on) board the ship. 次の日本語の意味になるように、( )内の語句を並べかえてください。 ・彼女は高所恐怖症なので、空の旅は楽しめなかった。 Her (enjoying/ fear / from / heights / her / of / prevented ) the flight.

• 和訳お願いします。

自分なりに訳してみましたが、多々間違っている部分があると思います。。訂正・見本をお願いしたいです。 Baseball has been played in the United States for more than a hundred years, but it was many years before Masanori Murakami became the first Japanese player in major league baseball as a pitcher for the San Francisco Giants in 1964 and 1965. ・野球は、アメリカで100年以上されているが、マサノリムラカミは1964年と1965年のサンフランシスコジャイアンツのピッチャーとして、メジャーリーグ野球の最初の日本人選手の前の数年だ。 It took thirty years for another Japanese player to join the major leagues; Hideo Nomo made a debut as a major league baseball for the Los Angeles Dodgers. ・30年間、他の日本人選手がメジャーリーグに混ざった、ノモヒデオはロサンゼルスドジャースとしてデビューした。 Throughout the long history of major league baseball in the U.S. no hitters from Japan have ever played before Ichiro Suzuki and Tsuyoshi Shinjo became the first non-pitchers to play in a major league game. ・アメリカのメジャーリーグの長い歴史の至るところに、日本からの打者ではないイチローや新庄はメジャーリーグで投手ではない最初の人となった。

• 英語

空所に入る適切な語句 You probably know that the modern  Japanese language has hundreds of English loan wordsーwords that Japanese have (1) from English and adopted to fit into their own language. For English speakers, tracing these words back to their (2) is not very difficult. For example, “sukejuuru” is the (3) of the English “ schedule”, and “intaanetto” is “internet”. Since loan words like these have become part of native Japanese speakers’ everyday vocabulary, there is (4) chance that they will stop using them. However, there are many loan words that have remained unfamiliar to Japanese. To help (5) with this problem, one national institute drew up a list of Japanese terms for difficult loan words. One of the loan words on the list is "yunibaasaru dezain”(universal design). Since this word has not (6) root, the institute came up with another expression in Japanese with the same meaning: “bannin-muke sekkei”. 1borrowed found imitated studied 2concept idea origin reason 3equal equality equation equivalent 4few little several some 5concern deal handle treat 6grown got made taken (1)は特にどれも当てはまる気がしてなかなか解答を決定し辛かったです。 文法的な誤り指摘問題です。 1 When our friends (arrived) and (went into) our garden, they (were fallen) over the flower pot that (lay) in front of them (on) the path. 2 By the time I (made it home) from work, my son (was waiting) outside the house for (more than) three hours because he (had forgotten) his key once again. 3 As I (was returning) to my car, I discovered that I (had left) my keys at the restaurant (which) I (had been talking) with (a number of) friends. 4 I can't see my grandmother (without feeling sad), as she is (any more) the wise woman (that) (she used to be). 5 The journalist (fell ill) after (working) for thirty hours (in success) (to cover the visit) of the famous soccer player. 6 (Fewer) hours of sunshine and lower temperatures (have affected) sales of summer items last year, but manufacturers (are hoping) that demand for these items (will rise) this year. 7 (If) we quickly provide customers (with) the right item, they often got the impression (which) we (have done) something “extra” for them. 多分これではないかという見当はありますが、何故かの根拠がはっきり分かりませんでした。

• 英語 長文の和訳を教えてください。

Those seeds began to bear fruit during the 1950s and 60s. The positive images brought back by the occupiers and the increasing ease of air travel created a rapid rise in american tourism to japan. new travel books on japan were published yearly. Zen became the "in" spiritual orientation for both the beatniks and the happies.The traditional arts of flower arranging and paper folding developed popular followings. Rashomom, Gate of Hell, Seven Samurai, and Yojimbo drw critical acclaim for japanese films. the works of Mishima, Abe and others were translat-ed into English and found ready audiences. Millions of americans took up judo and karate as both art and exercise.

• 中学弁論スピーチ

I study English now. The reason is because it thinks that it is a method of the one for a person to speak it in the world of the lots. Friends increase if I can talk with a lot of people, and I think that surely the life will become happy. However, I do not have the friend of the foreigner now. Therefore I want to study a lot of English now. As for the and Japanese thing. And it wants to come to be conveyed a Japanese good point by a lot of friends of a lot of countries when I became an adult. 私は今英語を勉強している。 それは世界中のたくさんの人話すための1つの方法だと思うからだ。 たくさんの人と話せれば友達が増えて、きっと人生が楽しくなるだろうと私は思う。 しかし私には今、外国人の友達はいない。 だから私は今英語をたくさん勉強したい。そして日本のことも。 そして、大人になった時には、たくさんの国のたくさんの友達に日本の良さを伝えられるようになりたい。 長文すいません。単刀直入に言いますが、 中学生でもわかるような内容にしてください!! ネットで翻訳しても難しい単語ばかりで分からないのです…。

• 【英語について】日本語→英語

<ヨーロッパ難民についての話です> 日本語→「ドイツ市民はヨーロッパで最も難民に対して寛大な姿勢を見せている。しかしその一方で、難民反対デモが各地で起きている。」 英語→ 「German citizens are showing the most generous attitude in Europe towards refugees. However, on the other hand, refugees protests demonstrate are taking place in various places. 」 日本語を英文にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語について】日本語→英語

<ヨーロッパ難民についての話です> 日本語→「ドイツのバイエルン州は、内戦が続くシリアなどからドイツに流入した難民や移民が、2015年までで100万人に達したと明らかにしている。」 英語→ 「The state of Bayern in Germany clarified that refugees and immigrants who flowed into Germany reached 1 million by 2015 from Syria and other countries which continue civil war. 」 日本語を英文にしたのであっているか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。