Growing up heavier: My struggle with body image

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Growing up heavier is never easy. The constant comments and judgments from others about my weight made me feel ashamed of my own body.
  • I always hated hearing people tell me what I should or shouldn't eat because of my weight. It made me feel like I wasn't in control of my own body.
  • Looking in the mirror and feeling happy with myself was often short-lived. Seeing how others treated me differently because of my physical appearance was a constant reminder of my insecurities.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳希望。お願い致します。

I always hated growing up heavier... Hearing people say that I shouldn't eat this or that because they could see I've gained weight... Or being happy with yourself when you look into the mirror but turning around seeing people not like you for your physical appearance, watching them turn away because of your love handles and round face...

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

「私はいつも体重が増えていくのを嫌悪していた。。。 人が私にこれは食べちゃダメ、あれも食べちゃダメと聞くたびに彼は私が太ったと言っている気がした。。。または鏡で自分を見て自分では満足しても、振り返れば人々があなたの太っ腹と丸い顔から目を背け、自分の体形に関して私と違う様に見ていた。」 ちょっと意訳しています。最初のbecause they could seeは、「彼らが~と見ているようで」と仮定法が入っています。なので、その次のbecause of your ... もつ意図して仮定法的に訳しました。 全体としては太るのを嫌っているけれど、それは周りの人が自分が醜い、太っていると思っていると感じているから。必ずしも周りが本当にそう思っているかどうかわからない感じが行間からしてきます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は太るのがいつも嫌だった。  私が太ったのを見て、あれ食べてはいけないこれ食べてはいけないと聞かされ、、、自分が写っている鏡を見ると満足するのに、見かけで人は私を嫌う、お腹が出てきたり顔が丸くなると背を向けて行ってしまう。  love handles 「愛の手がかり」とはお腹の周りがたるんで、手で掴めるほど脂肪の余裕があること。贅肉。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=love+handle

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望

Each time I go through your email I ask myself where have you been all these while, though it is said that the patient dog gets the fattest bone, so now I believe the saying because I have been patient enough, and I want to believe that what I read and see in you is the real you.

• 和訳をお願い致しますその3

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? Hi, How are you doing? I got all your messages you sent to me, Thank You so much I want you to know that bank will activate all your money to your account as soon as they verify the receipt finished Ok. Rest your mind you will get your money 100% Am sure of that OK I will e-mail you when bank contact me Ok

• 和訳お願いします。

So you, the big boss, are making your directly appearance. That's just perfect, because taking you down is going speed things up.

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします!

英語が得意な方、和訳して下さると助かります。 baby in a few more days we get to see each other. i know how it is to have hard times and how important it is to have a great support system so you wont let it slow you down or bring your feelings down. i know your friends are there for you when you need them but there are situations where you need to handle on your own. i want to always learn how to change your mind and help your feel positive in your life. i want you to feel like you are growing all the time. i know that what is not growing is dying and when you feel like that you can't help but wonder what is the meaning of your life? when you feel like you are growing, you never want to die; you just want to live forever. feel like yelling out "i love my life" . that is what i hope i could be for you. make you feel and scream out " i love me life". i wont give up on you! i just want you to know that! with or without me i only want you to be happy!!! 長文でお手数おかけしますが、宜しくお願いします。。

• 和訳お願いします

dude your not my fucking friend and i dislike you so much because you call me that just shut the fuck up god damn. 「おい、お前は俺の友達じゃないし俺はお前が大嫌いだよ。」 so muchまではわかったのですがあってますか? becauseからがよくわかりません。お時間があれば教えてください。

• 和訳希望

- Do you think it is a wise idea to go into business with your partner (a kind of business that you and your man will operate together although having a mind set that what stays for business stays for business and what is for home stay at home because it is a two different thing altogether) - Do you believe in an opened relationship? (this doesn't work for me as I believe in just one relationship cos I don't appreciate jumping from one bed to another) お願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 I guess Tony is right too about how my clients will be thinking if they see me stating that I actually told someone's husband about his wife's affair. So what will people think when you already told them that I am with the troupe. I don't want people to think that I am saying that because I am working for you.

• 英語 和訳

When you visit other countries, you should understand that people do things differently. However, because somethig is different, it doesn't mean that it's good or bad. 和訳お願いします

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.

• 和訳お願いします\(^o^)/

良い感じに和訳お願いします(^^) I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.