• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

dude your not my fucking friend and i dislike you so much because you call me that just shut the fuck up god damn. 「おい、お前は俺の友達じゃないし俺はお前が大嫌いだよ。」 so muchまではわかったのですがあってますか? becauseからがよくわかりません。お時間があれば教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

> dude your not my fucking friend and i dislike you so much because you call me that just shut the fuck up god damn. 何だかひどい文のように思えますが、前半は質問者さまの解釈しておられる通りじゃないかと思います。 後半は、call me は call names という言い方を連想しました。つまり、「ののしる、悪態をつく」 ということです。 shut up は 「口を閉じる」 ですが、あるいは 「友だちとしての関係を解消する」 という意味合いがあるのかも。 かなりな想像をまじえて私なりに解釈すると、  お前なんざおれのダチじゃねぇ。おれの悪口こきやがって。顔も見たくねぇや みたいな感じなのではないかと思いました (あえて品のない訳し方にしてみましたが、原文も品がいいとは思えない文のようでしたので・・・)。

ohranran
質問者

お礼

ほうほう!とてもわかりやすく説明していただき本当にありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• ShowMeHow
  • ベストアンサー率28% (1424/5027)
回答No.1

because you call me that, just shut the f... であれば、 お前は俺のことを「そう」呼んだからみたいなことじゃないかな。 関係代名詞と考えると、 お前は俺に「黙れ...」といったから、 どちらかはよくわかんないけど、 what the fuck did you say to him?

ohranran
質問者

お礼

なるほど!回答ありがとうございました!また機会がありましたらお願いします。

関連するQ&A

• 外国人と喧嘩

こんばんは。 最近私のfacebookで私の恋人をからかってくる外国人がいます。(恋人も外国人です) 最初は私たちのウォールのやりとりに「lol」「xD」などと書かれる程度でそこまで気にする程ではなかったのですが恋人の事を「emo emooo emooooo」とからかわれ嫌な気分になりました。 なので相手の方に「誰ですか?」と尋ねたところ「This is Joshua's best friend who like to say him emo everyday cause of his hairstyle xD」と返事がきました。 私は何と言えば良いかわからず返事をしばらく考えていたら私より先に恋人が、相手の方にこう返事をしていました。「 dude your not my fucking friend and i dislike you so much because you call me that just shut the fuck up god damn.」 (この文の意味がよくわからずさきほどこちらで質問させていただいた際に、下品な文だという事がわかりました) すると相手の方は「see?i am your best good friend!xD」と書きました。 外国人とこのような言い合いをするのは初めてなのでどう言えば恋人をからかうのを辞めてくれるのかわかりません。 一度相手の人に「あなたが何を言おうが彼はとても素敵な人だから私は気にしない。」と言いました。すると「あんな不細工のどこがいいんだ?」と言われました。 どう言えばからかうのをやめてもらえるでしょうか…

• 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

i like u so much anytime. BECAUSE your FRIEND of mine. you feel me? 和訳お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の和訳をお願いします

Hello my friend...naoyuki....Soon its CHRISTmas!!! MERRYMERRYMERRY CHRISTMAS...!!!  How are you...?Hope everything is under control...,your health,family bonding,your mother, financial matter and of course your job...year 2011 is almost gonna end and year 2012 is soon to welcome...,,have you find your future wife?hhahaha...,soon your age will be no more in calendar...,and me too...hahaha....My hope that we will meet some other day is still in my heart.I have faith that God shall make it one day,that I shall see you again my friend.By the way im sorry that it takes me so long to answer your e-mail....,its only today that i drop by here in an internet cafe'.....nevertheless here in my mind,here in my heart you are always keep and never forget.Because you are my very friend.Take care always your health and may the God of heaven and earth Bless you in all aspect of your life... Its me...Your very friend....Froi

• 歌詞の一部和訳

「You're girl my girl my friend How much i love you so so much baby」 「I'm sorry you're my sweetheart My love My one&only」 ↑歌詞の一部です。 和訳お願いします。

• すみませんこれどういういみですか?(´・・`)

Fucking my life because of bitch I hope your parents die Fuck off bitch 元彼にこんなこと言われましたどういういみですか

• 和訳お願いします

恐縮ですが翻訳機なしでお願いしますm(_ _)m Ah great! Waitress job looks hard and tiring, however I think it's a nice job. =) Because the cafe is fashionable, it would be even more nice to work there! hehe I'm happy that you got healed by my mails. Making you glad is the most important for me and I want to make my best for that. *(^_^)* I had my math test today. Wow it was difficult... x'( But your encouragement and kindness gave me some power. ^^ Thank you so much! (Why do you dislike math? Math are so good!... or not! haha) Love you! <3

• 申し訳ありませんが、またまたまた訳していただけませんか・・??

申し訳ありませんが、またまたまた訳していただけませんか・・?? NO INFACT IM HAPPY READING YOUR EMAIL I DONT FEEL BEING DISGUSTED PLEASE DONT FEEL DISLIKE BECAUSE I LIKE YOU SO MUCH

• どなたか和訳お願いします(´・ω・`)

hi :) i love your picture, your my favorite artist. your drawing many picture , that so nice :D hot sexy cute girls ,many situation, diffrent pose, that so great ! you are good artist , have good drawing skill like pro ! damn very lovely your pretty cute hot girls :D plz !

• 和訳を手伝ってくださいますか?

英語圏ではない人が、友達の大学入試合格祝いにメッセージを送りたいと言っています。 書いてくれた英語を日本語に訳し、更にローマ字で書いてくれとのことです。 訳していたら小学生の作文になってしまいましたので皆様にお聞きします。 NからBへのメッセージ "My great friend, B. 僕の素晴らしい友達、B。 Im so proud of you! I´ve prayed so much for a good result and you did it!!! 君をとても誇りに思っている。君の為に一生懸命祈ったよ。そして君は合格した!!! Now I wish you the best life can offer to you.. (これがわからないんですよね。素晴らしい毎日がもたらされますようにとか、大学生活の事を言っているのかこれからの人生を言っているのか) You´re my best friend and I truly trust you from the bottom of my heart!!! 君は僕の親友さ。そして心の底から君を信頼している。 (親友同士で信頼している、なんて普通は言わないと思うんですけど) Your friend always and ever, N." 君の永遠の親友、N。

• 和訳お願いします\(^o^)/

良い感じに和訳お願いします(^^) I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might hear your voice. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you.