• 締切済み

英文の訳をお願いします

英文の訳をお願いします A survivor speaking out about their sexual assault is not a "witch hunt" & certainly not comparable to what Sabu did.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

彼らの性的襲撃について口を開いた生存者は、「魔女狩り」ではなく、サブがしたことに比較できるものでは断じてない。

piromu123456
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 英文の訳を教えてください。

貰ったメールの文章の一部です。 I did not have anytime to think about what you asked me. I guess you can say I have idea what I want. どなたか、英語が得意な方がいらっしゃいましたら、 訳を教えて頂けますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• この英文を訳して下さい。

この英文を文法的な解釈も添えて訳して下さい。 There was that about him which did not please me. I have had a very unpleasant thing happen to me.

• 英文について

they did not fail to exercise due care with respect to the performance of their duties. という英文の due careのところがわかりません。どこで区切ってよめばいいのでしょうか? exercise due / care でしたらなぜcareはcaring じゃないのでしょうか よろしくおねがいします。

• comparable fraction とは?

ある英文の一節です。「…may exercise at a comparable fraction of their maximal work capacity」とあるのですが、この「comparable fraction 」の意味を教えてくださいませんか?よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の邦訳の添削

“what cannot be talked about in these bureaucratic ways is simply not talked about”. 上記英文の以下の拙訳を添削願います。 「これらの官僚主義的な方法について語り得ないものは断じて話題にはならない」 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• この英文の日本語訳を教えてください

手紙を訳しているのですがどうしてもこの一文の意味がとれません。 If I did not tell you before, I did receive your other letters and a picture of yourself that you sent about 2years ago. 自分でも訳してみたのですが "もし私があなたに以前に言わなかったら、私は2年ほど前にあなたが送った他の手紙や写真を受け取りました"という意味不明の文章になってしまいます。 英語は苦手なので、どなたか翻訳お願いします!

• 英文訳をお願いします

下記PDFの7ページ目の文章の翻訳をどなたか英語に堪能な方、お願いできないでしょうか? http://www.cowgateunder5s.co.uk/newsletters/09%20March%20Newsletter%20(2).pdf この部分です。 Unfortunately, some parents want their children’s minds to function as their own do – as if mature understanding of ourselves and the world, and our ideas about the meaning of life, did not have to develop as slowly as our bodies and minds. Today, as in times past, the most important and also the most difficult task in raising a child is helping him to find the meaning of life. Many growth experiences are needed to achieve this. The child, as he develops, must learn step by step to understand himself better, with this he becomes more able to understand others, and eventually can relate to them in ways which are mutually satisfying and meaningful. To find deeper meaning, one must become able to transcend the narrow confines of a self-centred existence and believe that one will make a significant contribution to life – if not right now, then at some future time. This feeling is necessary if a person is to be satisfied with himself and with what he is doing.

• 英文と日本語訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

"Don't just sit there, say something!" The importance of speaking up, and doing so promptly, is drummed into American children from an early age. In the United States, students are expected to raise their hands to volunteer an answer or opinion. What the student says may not be what the teacher expects, or may even be wrong. American teachers feel it is better to say something rather than nothing at all. If a child does not say anything, the teacher will assume he has nothing to say or may not even be listening or thinking. 英文翻訳 「そこに座っているだけではいけません、何か言いなさい。」 大きな声で自分の意見を話すこと、そして素早く行動することの重要性は、幼いころからアメリカの子供たちにたたき込まれている。アメリカでは学生は自発的に答え意見を述べるために手を挙げることが期待される。学生が言うことが教師が期待する内容でなくとも、たとえ間違っていてもかまわない。アメリカ人の教師たちは全く答えないよりは何か言うのがましだと感じる。もし子供が何も言わないなら、教師はその子は何も言うことがない、または聞いてもいないし考えてさえいないのだろうと思うだろう。

• WHAT/WHICHの区別

a large promotation of() English speaking people watch on TV is of American origin. の()にはいるのはどうしてwhatしかだめなのでしょうか? whichではだめですか?(whatがいけるということはthe thing witchがいけるということは解ったのですが、ではどうしてwhichだけではだめなのかが解りませんでした。宜しくお願いします

• 何が書かれているのか訳を教えてくれませんか?

A stone bridge,whose two arches were like an owlish pair of eyes gazing up the reach,was close to the landing-satge. I thought what a pity it was the flannelled men and the sunburned girls there did not know I was getting a ticket for the Mr Timberlake who had been speaking in the town that very morning. I looked round for him and when I saw him I was startled.