• ベストアンサー

英文の訳を教えてください。

貰ったメールの文章の一部です。 I did not have anytime to think about what you asked me. I guess you can say I have idea what I want. どなたか、英語が得意な方がいらっしゃいましたら、 訳を教えて頂けますでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mcwife
  • ベストアンサー率47% (30/63)
回答No.1

I did not have anytime to think about what you asked me. 君の質問について考える時間が無かったんだ。 I guess you can say I have idea what I want. たぶん私がどうしたいか(何がほしいか)君には大体分かっているだろう。 ↑上記は意訳しているので、少し意味が異なるかもしれません。

goaway_001
質問者

お礼

訳して頂きありがとうございました。とても助かります。 貰ったメールの文章と繋げて、もう一度読んでみます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願い致します。

アメリカの友人から頂いたメールの一部です。 (そのままコピーして貼りつけました。) 全体的に読んでみて大体はわかるのですが、的確にはわからない部分が多々あります。お手数をお掛けしますが和訳の方宜しくお願い致します。 How can we understand each other when you do not tell me everything that your feeling? What did I say to you that day that offended you? I can not think of ever wanting to hurt you with my words. If you told me what was it I could have made it right. I would have apologized if I was wrong, and maybe I was not wrong. Maybe you just did not understand what I was saying. I would have explained to you what I actually meant. I just want you not to blame language on our problems. If two people want to be together nothing could come in there way. It is up to you to decide where we stand, like it has always been.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送は日本までしてくれますか?とだけ聞いたら色々返事がきました。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1: If you can use the link in below register your account. So you can start to get the idea what is our price. 2: I think in this stage the only issue is how we can arrange the shipping to Japan. I guess is very expensive? 3: We already seel our brand through a company called Ion, Don't know if familiar with them or not! 4: I think the best proposal is if you can try some of our current stocks from NY. If customer feedback is positive then we can talk about from LA directly ship to Japan!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。再入荷と送料の事で質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか お願いします。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の再入荷の件と、送料の事で質問をしていたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。ちなみにいつも購入するところです。 We do indeed have the AAA in 3 colours: black, plum and purple. I don't think that there are many pieces left of the black colour. If you want any I can put away for you what I have here. The purses BBB are not available and frankly I am not sure when will they be coming back. When they do come back I will let you know. Also, I really do not know what other pieces did you speak to Becki about, so I would need you to let me know all the styles that you are interested in. I can see that you are registered on our website but I don't think you have used it as your account was not active. I have activated it for you now. You can log in with your email 'CCCC..' and password would have been sent to you right after your registration. If you have troubles logging in please let me know and I will give you a new password. I am also awaiting a quote from DDD. However, they tell me that they cannot give me an accurate quote without the correct dimensions of boxes or the correct weight. Therefore, I can only give you a rough estimate at the moment and find out properly once you have placed an order and once all the boxes have been packed.

• 訳や解釈をおしえてください

訳をおしえてください。 Anyway i'm seriously need relationship that's why ur i became more interested in ur profile. So what do u say about that? ところで、真剣なつきあいが必要なんだ。きみのプロフィール、、、、、きみはどう? I know it is too suddenly, but feel'ns can not be hide. What do u think? すごく突然なんだけど 、、、、、どうおもう? すいません おしえてください

• 訳と解説をお願いします。

If you’ve gotten this far you probably have some idea what it’s about anyway, but I want to share a little more information with you. what it’s about anywayで挫折しました。 このaboutは何に対するものなのでしょうか・・・?

• 英文手紙の書き方

もし、年老いた息子に、さらに老いている母親が手紙を書くとしたら、 書き出しと締めはどう書いたら適切でしょうか? 息子の悪事をしかったりほめたりする内容なのですが。。 Dear ○○   Hi, I haven't seen you for a long time. How are you getting on? ...Today, I want give you my opinion about your behavior. Do you have an idea? Did you forget my great insight?? First of all, you have to.... with love,                    your old mother ○○

• 次の英文を訳してください。

How do you stand the hardest part of running marathon? Many say that life is like marathon. Do you think that you can deal with the crisis in your life thanks to marathon? By the way corresponding with penpals, the reason I feel like I have difficulty writing is not because of my English. It is because the moment I cannot come up with anything I have to reply. Honestly speaking I am not a talkative person, but I try to talk more when writing. Nice and slow conversations are hard to come by, and the form of letter writing does put in a lot into thinking about what the other person has to say and how to respond. この二つが何となくはわかるのですが、自信がありません。教えていただけると助かります。

• この英文で、「好き」という気持ちは伝わりますか?

フランス人の友人男性に片想いしてます。友人といっても、長年会ってなく、10年くらいメールでほそぼそと交流してきたひとです。私が未婚で出産したあたりから、スカイプでチャットするようになり、最近では週に何回か、お互いの近況報告を話してる感じです。私はすごく好きに思ってて、気持ちをそれとなくアピールしてきたつもりなんですが、向こうからはそういうアピールは全くなく、私のメッセージにもいつも、期待外れな返事がきます。1年以上チャットしてて、会話になにも進展もないので もうチャットやめようかなと悩んでます。私が彼に送ったメッセージ、思い出せるものを書くので、これで「好き」と外国人男性に普通分かるものかのか、教えてください。(英語へたなのは、勘弁してください。。。)()内は記憶してる限りの彼の返答です。 - I like talking to you very much. ( I like talking to you too. ) - You are very far but for I feel you very close to my daily life. (Yeah, we have been talking very often. ) -I was thinking about you today. Of course only good things.. (What made you think about me? ) - I don't know why but I keep thinking about you.. ( Did I say something funny to you last time?) - I trust you very much. I can not talk about it anybody else. ( 覚えてないけど、話題をきりかえられた) -I missed you! I was sad I could not find you online. (スマイルマークのみ) - I wanna make you a coffee and make you relax! ( Thanks!) - I wanna to buy you some gift. That's gonna be very fun to choose something for you! (Thanks! That's good you can have fun!) - I would be very jealous if you find a nice girl for you... ( I am not looking for anybody at this moment.) もっとありますが、、、 もういいですよね。やっぱ、遠回しにふられてるんですよね?これで、好かれてるって分からない男性いますか?

• 英文の訳をお願いします

英文の訳をお願いします A survivor speaking out about their sexual assault is not a "witch hunt" & certainly not comparable to what Sabu did.