購入予定の小物についての英文の意味を教えてください

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで購入予定の小物について、以下の英文の意味を教えてください。
  • 購入予定の小物について、配送方法についての問題があります。日本への配送は非常に高額ですか?
  • 当社のブランドは既にIonという会社を通じて販売されています。ご存知でしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送は日本までしてくれますか?とだけ聞いたら色々返事がきました。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 1: If you can use the link in below register your account. So you can start to get the idea what is our price. 2: I think in this stage the only issue is how we can arrange the shipping to Japan. I guess is very expensive? 3: We already seel our brand through a company called Ion, Don't know if familiar with them or not! 4: I think the best proposal is if you can try some of our current stocks from NY. If customer feedback is positive then we can talk about from LA directly ship to Japan!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

1: If you can use the link in below register your account. So you can start to get the idea what is our price. 以下のリンクから、あなたのアカウントを登録していただけますか?そうすれば私どもの製品の価格設定に対するあなたの理解を得られるでしょう。 2: I think in this stage the only issue is how we can arrange the shipping to Japan. I guess is very expensive? 現段階での唯一の課題点は、如何に私どもが日本向けの発送を手配できるかだと思います。コストは高くならないでしょうか? 3: We already seel our brand through a company called Ion, Don't know if familiar with them or not! 既に私どもはイオンという企業と、ブランド提携をしています。あなたはこの会社をご存知でしょうか? 4: I think the best proposal is if you can try some of our current stocks from NY. If customer feedback is positive then we can talk about from LA directly ship to Japan! 最も適切な提案は、あなたが、NYにある私どもの既存の在庫品をまず試してみることだと思います。もしあなたの顧客満足度が高ければ、その段階で、LAから日本への直接配送を検討致しましょう!

nkjlbnkj
質問者

お礼

いつもありがとうございます。助かりました!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#236835
noname#236835
回答No.2

2: I think in this stage the only issue is how we can arrange the shipping to Japan. I guess is very expensive? 現段階では日本までの配送をどのように手配するかが唯一の問題ですが、かなり割高な送料になるのではないでしょう? 3: We already sell our brand through a company called Ion, Don't know if familiar with them or not! 当社では日本のイオンを通じて当社ブランドの品を販売しておりますが、イオンはよくご存じでしょうか? という訳で、小物を少し購入したいだけでしたらイオンで購入して頂くことをお勧めします、ということになります。 ただし、最初は小物を少しだけ購入して、客の反応が良ければ大量に取り扱いたいというご意向でしたら1と4も訳してみる必要があります。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか?という事で相手にメールをしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 Our 2019 catalogue will be ready by end the January. So I think the best option is you selecte stocks from our catalogue! I will also sent you available stock in LA on separate file.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。とても安くて小さいものなのでまとめ売りらしいです。 発送ができるか質問を相手にしていたのですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 We are in receipt of your below mail and thank you very much for your interest in our articles. Of course we would be pleased to welcome you as our new customer and we could deliver our articles directly from LA to your address in Japan. Please kindly note that we have quite a few customers in Japan and it is absolutely no problems to import our goods. Since you have not clarified which articles you would like to purchase we suggest to have a look at our homepage 11111 and choose the requested items. Once you will let us know which items you would like to purchase we can send you our best offer. Since most of our articles are packed in boxes containing 2 or 3 pieces we normally request a minimum order quantity of a complete box. In case of orders for less than a complete box our prices get increased by 30 %. If the order is for more than 5 pieces of one article our prices will get decreased. Hoping to have been of assistance to you and awaiting your detailed inquiry.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

どうしてもLAのサイトのナイキシューズが欲しくて色々見ていたんですが注意書き見たいのところに下記のような文章がありました。これって業者用でしょうか?すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I just want to show you what we have available in LA NOW. You can order your qty from this and we can ship to you fast from LA. By doing so, you can continue to carry NIKE until you receive the new 2017 collection. One of our distributors could not take because he is having issues with importation process. Please review and let me know.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送と値引きの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have created a code for you, you can use the code “AAAA” and it’s valid for anytime you spend over $20, you can use it anytime, this is a special pricing for you. If you want you can purchase it and we can start the order, as for the shipping, we can refund it back if you decide to use your own shipping company, we can also see if we can find a cheaper rate than our retail site and if we can I can refund you back the difference. Please let me know if this works and also if there is anything else I can do for you, thank you for your order

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外の支社から仕事のメールが届きました。営業日などの事だと思います。通常は日本語でメールがくるんですがよほど急いていたんでと思います。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Since we will start the long holiday for Xmas and New Year from next Tuesday (23-Dec), this is no rush for you to complete the application form for 0000. If you have any problem on application form, please feel free to send email to me and I will try to feedback you even in this holiday period. Finally, we will exhibit the AAA show (our booth no.: G07-09 Grand Hall) in 000 from 12-14/ Jan. If you will visit, please feel free to find me to direct discuss. I’m so sorry that I cannot speak in Japanese, but my wife can speak a little bit. So, if required, she can help for. Thank you. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!! Thanks with regards,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しました。値引きの事で相手に質問をしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Just returning from our show in Vegas so I am little behind on my replies. As for the discount we will not be able to make any adjustments at the moment and since we will be discussing distribution in Japan we will not be adjusting any price tiers for Japan until it is finalized. Yes, we do sell out very quickly. This year we have increased our production but the demands are greater so it is getting very difficult to stay in stock. Sorry I can’t help.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。いろいろと質問をしたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい5つの文章がありますが、それぞれ別の文章になります。 Sorry to hear that you can’t make the time to come in but let me remind you that you originally initiated this discussion to become distributor so I had organized this month so everyone who is interested can come in to discuss further. Unfortunate to hear otherwise… I will discuss this matter once again but who is the manager that you’re referring to? Currently, you can have a statement that states “ Authorized Dealer of  AAA” not distributor. Will be advising after we have made our decision. don’t know, this might be the last if we finalize on our decision.

• 意味を教えて下さい(英文)

We all have our past and things we've went through. However, we met each other in our current life. Connecting with you in the sky. I will not be able to never love like that again. There is no love between you and me all over the world if it is loveless.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでレゴみたいなパーツを沢山購入予定です。相手に注文をしたのですがその事で返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I have done the estimate for you and I was able to keep the 5% off retail, the AAA in the chart below are ready to ship, but the other AAA will take about 15 days (maybe sooner) as we need to order them from our factory. The shipping price is based off of one shipment in about 2 or less days from payment. If you want to break them up we can do that as well, just let me know, the shipping costs will be higher. Can you please confirm the 2 points below about the lift off AAA and the BBB. There is one AAA that we need to reorder but they no long do the CCC just the all black , here is the a photo below. The only AAA that we need to reorder that we can’t do your 3 pieces is the lift off DDD, the minimum order quantity is 10 pcs, but I can give you a good price of $8 which is 5% off retail plus shipping, if you are interested let me know and I can adjust the invoice.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。欲しい商品の入荷情報や発送の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 please see the estimate, some items are no longer in stock or the quality I don’t think will meet your standards. The entire shipment can ship in about 7-10 days from payment date, as some of them we need to special order for you. If you would like we can ship them in 2 shipments ( items in stock and then the reorders in 10 days) or you can wait for the entire shipment at once. I have sent you the invoice via paypal. For Fedex it would be $60 for shipping for one complete shipment. If you want to use your account just let me know the account number and we can set up with fedex. Once we get payment we can start the order, thank you again, I went ahead and did the 10% that you had requested, I can’t do anymore, but this is the lowest we have gone for any AAA.