• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。在庫があるか?という事で相手にメールをしていたんですが返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 Our 2019 catalogue will be ready by end the January. So I think the best option is you selecte stocks from our catalogue! I will also sent you available stock in LA on separate file.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

1月末迄に、私どもの2019年度カタログ(品目リスト)を作成致します。カタログには在庫が記載されていますので、その中から選択頂くのが最善かと思われます!また、それとは別に、LAにある入手可能在庫のファイルをあなた宛にお送り致します。

nkjlbnkj
質問者

お礼

いつもすみません。助かります!

その他の回答 (1)

noname#236835
noname#236835
回答No.2

No. 1の方とは少し解釈が異なります。それにしても、アメリカの通販業者もロクな英語しか書けないようですね。 大意: 新しいカタログはまだ出来ておりませんので、現在のカタログから在庫品を選んでご注文頂くのがベストかと思います。なお、別途にLAの在庫品のリストをお送り致します。

nkjlbnkj
質問者

お礼

助けて頂きありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。おまけをつけてくれるということでしたのでメールをしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Please see photo attach. I can send you the small, medium and large. When your order is ready to be shipped out, I will send you a copy of invoice and paypal money request. We will also ship you our newest catalog and the reusable shopper bags (2nd photo attach)

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ちょっとだけ高額な物を購入するのでサンプルを見せてもらう事になりました。その事で連絡がきたのですみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I hope you are well. For some reason, I didn't see this email! I will organize to have samples sent your way. I am also attaching here our newest catalog which we just finished today:

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。支払い方法の事と新作の入荷情報について質問をしていました。返事がきたのですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Yes I will be your account manager under the general manager AAA. Yes you can use PayPal : Please log in to your Paypal account and click on the ‘Send Money’ tab. It will then ask for an email address and an amount. The Paypal email address is david@BBB Are you talking about the AW16 collection? We only have a few items available for now I have attached a catalogue of available stock; the rest will depend on drops from Aufust up to beginning of October. For SS16 collection what is in stock is available straight away. Do you use your own courier??

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。商品の詳細を教えて下さい!とメールしたらその商品の雑誌の写真と下記の英文が送られてきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Our customer in LA sent us this image and we’ll receiving hard copy soon. I’ll send you a scan once it gets here.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を買いました。送料のことでメールが来ましたすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 That's absolutely fine I can find out the shipping charges on our account and will let you know. I cannot negotiate with them though as we have set prices but in case it was too expensive I will have the boxes dimensions and weight ready if you wanted to check on your side as well.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。サイズ感がわからないので人物が持っている画像はありませんか?と質問しました。返事きたんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 I do not have access to Becky's drop box unfortunately. The photos with models that we have and that we could give you are quite old and showing our old stock. Would you be interested in these? We also have photos sent by our bloggers that agreed to have them used by 3rd parties if you'd be interested, and photos of celebrities wearing our AAA if you'd be interested.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 our offices close on the 6th for one week, so you should place your order soon, for the 商品名 we are out of stock until our offices opens again. If you want you can change it, we normally can’t do 50% without first seeing the order size but I requested it for this one time code, it will expire at the end of the week so I would recommend you order soon, also the minimum order is $50 but that should not be a problem. If you want the 2 items that are out of stock, your order may be delayed but if you order the items in stock and perhaps some more, we can ship it out ASAP, thanks again and please let me know if you have any other questions. Also I have answered your questions below, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料の事で相手に質問をしていました。なんとなく意味はわかりますが、すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 I sent out emails regarding the freight quote. I will let you know once I find out.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事と、新商品の事でメールが来たんですがちょっと意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 No Problem. How about the courier? I will not be using 運送会社名 this time, as I do not want a repetition of what happened last time. I checked Fedex for those BBB cartons that we have for you and it would be $000 on economy service and if you make payment asap you will have your package by the end of this month (provided that I receive your payment in the next 6 days). Please let me know. Thank you, Also, I was wondering if you checked our website recently as we have had a delivery and there are some lovely new CCC. I have attached a New Arrival pdf file. It does not contain all the colours of the new CCC so please check our website for more details. I also attached our clean sale list as plenty of our stock has been reduced so you might be interested.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約中です。その商品はいつ発送ですか?と相手にメールをしたら2通の返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 1通目 Yes there is quite a few I haven't sent you the list yet. Which ones are you referring too? 2通目 Please find attached proforma invoice for the remaining AAA styles. Please confirm and I will ask to create made in LA labels for all styles.