営業日などの事についてのメールを受け取った

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Xmasと新年の長い休暇が始まるため、0000への申請フォームの完了は急がなくても大丈夫です。
  • 申請フォームに問題がある場合は、ご自由にメールでお知らせください。この休暇中でも対応いたします。
  • 最後に、1月12日から14日まで000でAAAショー(ブース番号:G07-09 Grand Hall)を開催します。ご訪問いただける場合は、直接話し合いのために私に気軽にお声がけください。日本語は話せないのですが、妻が少し話せますので、必要な場合は彼女がお手伝いいたします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

海外の支社から仕事のメールが届きました。営業日などの事だと思います。通常は日本語でメールがくるんですがよほど急いていたんでと思います。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Since we will start the long holiday for Xmas and New Year from next Tuesday (23-Dec), this is no rush for you to complete the application form for 0000. If you have any problem on application form, please feel free to send email to me and I will try to feedback you even in this holiday period. Finally, we will exhibit the AAA show (our booth no.: G07-09 Grand Hall) in 000 from 12-14/ Jan. If you will visit, please feel free to find me to direct discuss. I’m so sorry that I cannot speak in Japanese, but my wife can speak a little bit. So, if required, she can help for. Thank you. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year!!! Thanks with regards,

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.1

来週の火曜日(12月23日)からクリスマスと新年の長い休みに入りますので、0000の申請書を急ぐ必要はありません。 もし申請書類について何か問題があったら、遠慮なく私のEメールでお知らせください。休みの間でもあなたにフィードバックするよう努めます。 最後に、1月12日~14日まで、000において、私達はAAAショーを開催します(私どものブースはグランドホールのG07から09です)。 お越しの際は、遠慮なく私と直接お話ししにいらしてください。 残念ながら私は日本語を話せませんが、私の妻は少しだけ話せます。ですから、必要ならば彼女がお手伝いできます。よろしく。 よりクリスマスと新年をお迎えください!! 敬具

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約していました。ですがそれをキャンセルしようか迷っています。相手にキャンセルの相談をしたら返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 2018 Collection will not have extra quantities, only a few pcs will be send to our warehouse in Los Angeles and we will prioritize domestic customers. We strongly recommend you not to cancel your order because you will be at risk of not having any products for 2018 collection. If you wish to purchase from Los Angeles for what we have in stock now, please feel free to go over our website and send me your order. Thank you and best regards,

• この英文を訳してください

カンボジアのホテルに忘れ物をしたので、 日本に送ってほしいと問い合わせをした際に、このような回答が送られて行きました 翻訳宜しくお願い致します。 Greeting from Empress Angkor Hotel! I have check with DHL Express Co, Ltd your souvenir bags will cost USD70.00 in cash for delivery. Please kindly let me know if you are agreed I will sent for you immediately. You have two way to sent the money 1/ you can send the money to as by Money Gram Local bank name Canadia Bank local bank in Siem Reap) 2/ please sent by credit card. Please sent the meney for us and we will pay to DHL Express Co, Ltd. Should you need any information or assistant please feel free to let me know. Thanks and Best Regards,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

イギリスのネットショップで小物を購入しました。ですが荷物が無くなったりして相手にその事で質問をしています。そして他にも欲しい商品があることを伝えています。すみませんが下記の英文の意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 私の名前, we will make a refund to you of the missing stock and we will deal with Europa in the meantime. I do not want to keep you waiting any longer, so please feel free to put another order together and I will take off the missing stock. Please ensure that you find a courier as I am reluctant to use 運送会社名 or Europa again. Thank you,

• こちらの英文を日本語に翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for the greeting! Please email me your home address in English, I have prepared Christmas/New Year gifts for you and your husband, I will need to send them to you soon. We miss you very much and take care!

• 英文を訳して下さい。

If only you knew, how my heart overflows with love for you. If only you could see the way you fill my hopes and dreams. Even in the dark of night, I've only to think about you to feel your loving light and from this world I drift feeling as if I'll never touch the ground again... If only you knew. If only you could guess how I hear your voice when others speak; for you hold the key to my happiness, and it's always you my soul seeks. If only you could feel, how your very presence has the power to heal, all the wounds inside me. You've made me abandon the pain of yesterday, and you've shown me that the past can no longer stand in the way of what I hope to achieve... If only you knew. 読みにくいかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 特に、how I hear your voice when others speakの訳が知りたいです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

仕事の取引先から会社に連絡がありました。どうやら本社に来てください!ってメールなんですがちょっと大事なメールですので正確な意味が知りたいです。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 We’re having our 2nd Annual AAA Distributor’s Conference next month. Since you showed interest, we’re extending this invite to you, so if you’re still interested in becoming a distributor for Japan this will be a good time to discuss all matters. This meeting will take place here at our corporate office in Los Angeles, you will need plan for two days for the week of October 6~10th but preferably October 7th, if possible. All AAA distributors will be coming in this week to discuss the current/future of AAA and address all questions that you may have with our CEO and upper management. For this conference we will be extending your accommodations for 2 night stay at a hotel nearby our corporate office so please let me know if you’re interested and I will arrange the details with you. Thanks and look forward to hear from you.

• 英文の意味をを教えて下さい。

下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。同じ会社の英語圏の支社から来たメールです。製造の事でメールがきました。お願い致します。 It is good to hear from you. I read your email and I am very excited for you that you can get the AAA license for BBB. Honestly, I do not see any financial benefits for CCC . to get involved in this DDD project. Unless you are seeing something here that I don’t. If you are going to produce the EEE in BBB and sell in BBB, you will not be using our factory to produce and we will not selling the goods here in the U.S.. I am not sure what kind of role you want me to play in this project. I don’t see myself getting involved into the negotiation of contract unless CCC. can directly benefit from the involvement. As for the other opportunities you have in the email, I will take a closer look next week and get back to you. Thanks again for thinking of us and we are honored that you chose to partner up with us. We will keep in touch.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を注文しています。いつも購入する店なんですが担当者が辞めて引き継ぎの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I have been communicating with Tin who was working closely with Becki and contacting her for me. Unfortunately as Becki has left the company and is busy nowadays, getting all the answers sorted in a short time is a bit tricky. Therefore, I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. The exclusivity terms have already been explained to you in this email by my manager. As for the discounts, stickers or country of origin on your invoice, we will do it all for you. Becki got back to us regarding your discounts, and I know now what discount to apply to your orders. If you have an order ready please email it to me and I will deal with it for you.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 Thank you for the details I will be booking shortly for collection today. However, I cannot do COD option on my system. I will input your account details which means that you will be charged but I do not think that this involves COD option. Please speak to your agent in Japan.

• 大至急 和訳してください

This is what the kindergarden teachers will all be doing for the holiday season. We would love for the parents to donate whatever they can so the children can participate in the wonderful activities they have planned. Mrs Brasfield and I will get together on the duplicates, if need be, and contact the parent. If you can donate please fill in the top first and feel free to donate whatever you can. I would love to get together with someone and do the treat bags on party day and I will try to fill in the blanks on whatever our class lacks. よろしくお願いします