真剣な関係を求める | プロフィールに興味を持っています

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 真剣な関係を求めるため、相手のプロフィールに興味を持っています。
  • 突然ですが、感情は隠せません。あなたはどう思いますか?
  • 訳や解釈について教えてください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳や解釈をおしえてください

訳をおしえてください。 Anyway i'm seriously need relationship that's why ur i became more interested in ur profile. So what do u say about that? ところで、真剣なつきあいが必要なんだ。きみのプロフィール、、、、、きみはどう? I know it is too suddenly, but feel'ns can not be hide. What do u think? すごく突然なんだけど 、、、、、どうおもう? すいません おしえてください

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.1

ところで、僕は真剣に付き合うことを考えてるよ。だから君のプロフィールに興味を持ったんだ。君はどう思ってる? 突然でごめん、感情を隠せなくてね。どうかな? ぐらいじゃなでしょうか。

coreco00
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

☆I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me What is the relationship between us? ★This is for me ? ☆yes ★So what do you want ? Marriage ☆no,I do not know each other to there ★I know you will not take our relationship seriously Eh

• bcoz とは??意味が解からないです。

i want girlfriend.の後にi do not serious relationship again.とあるのですが、彼女は欲しいのに、いらない?!?!となるのですか??あと、その後に続くi do not know what to do bcoz i feel lonelyとあるのですが、bcoz とは?? 出来れば、英文の箇所の訳を教えて下さい!!

• 質問です

Are we going out? I don't know what to do even when you tell me about the way you feel about me. What is the relationship between us?と彼に聞いてit is more than friends,cause i like youと返してきた彼に、カジュアルにいいたいんですが、 英語で今後の私達の関係について、あなたは真剣に考えてる(本気)?と聞いてみたい場合はDo you think about our relations seriously?になりますか?serious lyだと真剣とかだから重くとらえられますかね?

• 訳をお願いします!

I am good ...no actually,I am not... I am thinking to apply Japan w/h visa.... I just feel like to go somewhere.. . . (略) . That's good news....Do.....not....give.....up .....pls... 韓国旅行した時に出会ったホテルの人とメールしてますが、うまく訳せません。 あと、何て返信するのが無難なのでしょうか?

• ただしい訳を教えてください

訳をおしえてください。 u really impress me so much. i wish i can be ur friend.. this my id pls feel free toi add me now so we can chat online.. my xxxxxxx@xxx hope to hear from u soon. あなたは。。。。。あなたと友達になれたらいいな。この私のID...オンラインのときチャットできる。返事はやくもらえたらいいなあ 教えてください。

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??

By myself, I am trying to study Regulatory Affairs regulations. For my job, I have to do a lot of research to know what I'm talking about each day, because technically, I'm not qualified to hold my position. But luckily, I work for a small company and have the opportunity to try to make it work. And so far, I feel I have done very well, and I have been recognized for my achievements. I still feel I do not know enough sometimes, and I can feel very stressed that I may do something wrong. いつもお世話になっています。アメリカ人からのメールです。 (1)Regulatory Affairs regulations をどう訳していいかわかりません。 (2)真ん中から最後までのand I have been recognized for my achievements. I still feel I do not know enough sometimes, and I can feel very stressed that I may do something wrong.もどんな感じになるんでしょうか、なんとなく訳しても、ん??っていう感じの文になってしまいます。長いんですけれどもお時間取れる方お願いします。

• アンパンマンマーチをオリジナルで英訳しました。

アンパンマンマーチが好きすぎて自分なりに 英訳してみました。 しかし英語に自信がないので是非チェックしていただきたいです。 お願いいたします!!! Anpanman no march <English version> ※☆I know! I am happy! what a joy i am living Even if the wound in my heart harts ... why were u born for ? what do u live for ? We can't answer it ? Not on your life ! (Wouldn't want like that!) Ur heart begins burning by what u live for(in) the moment So u are going with a smile ※☆ ※★Ah Anpanman tender you are Go to protect everybody's dream What is ur true happiness ? what do u do when u are pleased? End up with knowing that ? Won't want like that! Don't leave ur dream Don't spill tears So u are fling to the end of the world That's right ! Don't be afraid for everybody Love and courage are ur true friends ※★ This monument pasts in an instant? A star glittering is going to disappear So you are going with a smile that's right ! You are happy! What a joy you are living Whatever enemy you are having even if? ※★ 宜しくお願いいたします!!!

• 訳を手伝ってくれませんか??(2)

College: At the time I went to college, I was very young and did not know what I wanted to do. I also didn't know how to prioritize my school, work and my relationships. Relationships always came first, and I was a bit confused at the time as well. I skipped school a lot, just because I didn't feel like being there. I think I was a bit depressed - it may have been self-induced. But now, I have changed a lot. I now am very responsible at my job and in my home life. And since I have a stable relationship, I feel like I can really focus my time on what needs to be accomplished. I do want to go back to school. I actually planned on applying next week, but my boyfriend's job is not entirely secure at the moment - they are cutting positions - firing people whose jobs are not completely necessary, and so Todd is nervous and asked me if I minded waiting. I don't mind waiting, but I do still plan to go back, even if I had to wait a year. とても長い文章で申し訳ないです。アメリカ人からのメールでこの子は大学を休学中で、そのことについて書いてくれました。 (1)it may have been self-induced.の意味。 (2)And since I have a stable relationship, I feel  like I can really focus my time on what needs  to be accomplished.をきれいに訳せません。 (3)Todd is nervous and asked me if I minded     waiting. I don't mind waiting, but I do still  plan to go back, even if I had to wait a year. という文章でwatingとありますがトッドは何を待ってもらいたいのかわかりません。仕事のことでしょうか?? たくさん質問してしまいましたが、時間がある人助けてください!!

• 日本語訳で質問です。

遠距離恋愛中の彼からのメールで分からない訳し方があったので、英語のわかる方お願いします。翻訳機はやめてください。 (1)Seriously, I do. (2)This is very important to me to be able to handle being away from each other. Like I said, this will happen again. Not me moving somewhere else and not being with you, but being gone for 6 months at a time. I know I probably sound mean or cold when I say things like that, but that's not what I'm trying to do. (3)I will try to put some pictures up once I do.

• 訳があっているか見ていただけませんか?

「I wonder, whether you want to turn your hobby into your future profession. Because it is very important to do what you like to do in this life. I do believe that if you are engaged with your hobby seriously, probably the success will smile at you.」 大まかな意味しかわかりません。あっているでしょうか? 「私は、あなたの趣味を仕事に変えたらいいと思う。なぜなら、好きな事をするのはあなたの人生でとても大事だから。もし、あなたがあなたの趣味に真剣に取り組むならきっと、成功がほほえむだろう」 こんなかんじでしょうか???それとも程遠いでしょうか? 「whether you want」 と「engaged with your hobby 」がいまいち上手く訳せません。どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。