• プーチン大統領がシェフチェンコが開いた窓にハンドルを投げ入れる出来事がありました。
  • この出来事に対して、プーチン大統領は思わず笑ってしまいました。
  • また、プーチン大統領は他の乗り物を視察しましたが、乗り物には乗らなかったです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

「シェフチェンコがトラックの窓越しにそそくさとハンドルを投げ入れると、プーチンは思わずクスクスと笑った。その後プーチン大統領は他の車両の視察を続けたが、どの車両にも乗り込もうとはしなかった。 」

oneok01ily
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳あっているか見てください。

和訳あっているか(文法、構文、単語を含む)教えてください。 間違っていたら、正しいのを教えてください。 An effort to show off the superiority of Russian military equipment backfired onThursdsy when the door handle of jeep fell off just as President Vladimir Putin was inspecting the vehicle. 木曜日、ロシア軍事設備の素晴らしさを誇示する努力をしようとしたら、ジープのハンドルが落ち、ちょうどプーチン大統領がその乗り物を視察していた時だ。 The Kremikin leader was being shown an array of military vehicle parked outside his residence in the southern resort of Sochi, including a Rissian-made UAZ patriot pick-up truck equipped with heavy machine gins. ソ連政府の首脳は、ソチの南のリゾートの家の外に止められたずらりと並んだ軍の乗り物は、ロシア製ピックアップトラックのらUAZパトリアがとりあげた大型のトラック機関銃が装置されている。

• 和訳教えてください。

和訳教えてください。 Putin himself has been left red-faced before while attempting to promote the Russian auto industry.

• 和訳を教えてください。

いつもお世話になっています。 下記の文章の和訳についてアドバイスをお願いします。 President Putin told the war in Chechnya was over. But a handful of Chechen desperadoes have taken 700 hostages to prove otherwise. プーチン大統領はチェチェンでの紛争は終わったと語ったが、ほんの一握りの命がけのチェチェン人達が戦争が終わっていないことを証明するために、700人の人質を取った。 このように訳してみたのですが、どうでしょうか? それとも、 「ほんの一握りの命がけのチェチェン人達が700人の人質を取ることで、戦争は終わっていないことを証明した。」と訳したほうが良いのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳していただきたいです

どなたかこの文章を和訳していただきたいです。 The disintegration of the Soviet Union began in 1987 in the Baltic region, where Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia demanded autonomy and won independence from the Soviet Union. “Pandora’s box” was opened. Secession movements spread throughout the Soviet Union: Georgia, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, and the Central Asian republics. The weakening Central Government could no longer control those movements. In August, 1991, a group of anti-Gorbachev hard-line Communists organized a coup d’etat, kidnapping Gorbachev and announcing Gorbachev’s downfall. However, this coup attempt failed due to the citizens’ massive protests led by Russian SFSR President Boris Yeltsin in Moscow. In December, 1991, Gorbachev stepped down, and then the Soviet Union finally broke up.

• Oh no, he didn't

以下はNEW YORK TIMESに一昨日ロシア・プーチン大統領が寄稿した記事に対するCNNの報道記事の一部です。最後の”Oh no, he didn’t!”はどういう意味に取ったらいいでしょうか? Putin ended with a swipe at Obama, with a reference to the Tuesday night address in which the president said that while America can't be a global cop, it ought to act in certain situations. "That's what makes us exceptional," Obama said. "With humility, but with resolve, let us never lose sight of that essential truth." Putin's answer to that? "It is extremely dangerous to encourage people to see themselves as exceptional, whatever the motivation," he wrote. "We are all different," the Russian leader concluded, "but when we ask for the Lord's blessings, we must not forget that God created us equal." The Internet responded with variations on "Oh no, he didn't!"

• OWLCITY 和訳を知りたいです。

どなたかcaptains and cruise ships の和訳がわかる方はいらっしゃいませんでしょうか。 英語辞典では心もとないのでお願いいたします。 I am stuck in L.A through the week, and can’t get away And you’re alone on the pier in West Palm Beach on your holiday Stormy nights re-awake the stomachache that I’ve acquired From feeling down, things look grim and I’m so sick, of being tired Apartment lights go dark, and it’s depressing but what can I do? Midnight streets feel dead, when I am so used to driving with you Brighter lights fill the nights and bluer skies reflect in your eyes As I inspect and analyze all these dreams I don’t recognize If you’re still up when the ships in the port, prepare to set sail Comb the beach and put those blue flowers up in your ponytail Inside my head your voice is still resounding but what can I do? The empty rooms feel cold when I am so used to being with you Count the stars, watch the waves, absorb the summer sun and think of me When you explore hidden coves and tiny island chains throughout the sea Can you still hear my voice when I’m outside from over the phone? For what its worth darling dear, I wish you were here ‘cause I feel alone When you were home, wed sing but since you’ve left I don’t hear anything And though I feel so sad I can’t believe things are really that bad Old captains and brand new cruise ships Sailing over the briny sea When I crash my beloved desk job And swim through the debris I’ll cut loose and leave this madhouse Bound for the Atlantic blue I’ll stroll down your tree-lined driveway And sail the ocean with you

• 教えてください.

新聞記事を和訳しましたが,自信がありません.解説してもらえるとうれしいです.とくに,Sound unbelievable? と最後の文はまったく分かりません. It may not lessen Toyota's woes to hear that the problems the company has been having with faulty gas pedals could be blamed on cosmic rays from space. Sound unbelievable? The concept is actually a lot more plausible than you might think. Toyota's sticky gas pedals caused sudden and unintended acceleration in several of the automaker's top-selling Toyota and Lexus-brand cars, which led to a massive recall of more than 9 million vehicles worldwide, beginning in November. While ongoing inquiries attempt to locate the source of the problem and figure out a fix, investigators might find it useful to examine a far-out culprit: cosmic ray radiation from deep in the cosmos, which has been known to plague vulnerable data and memory chips in electronics. 欠陥のあるアクセルペダルの所有している問題が宇宙からの宇宙線のせいにされることができたと聞いてトヨタの苦悩は減らないだろう. 信じられない? この着想は実はあなたが考えるよりもっと妥当と思われる. 自動車メーカーのベストセラーであるレクセルブランドの車のいくつか(の車種)において,トヨタのやっかいなアクセルペダルは,突然そして意図しない加速を引き起こすが,(そしてそれは)結果として900万の乗物(自動車)より多い大規模なリコールに導く. 継続している調査は,問題の原因を突きとめること,また状態を理解することを試みる. 調査は 気づくだろう.

• 【和訳】和訳をお願いします。

国連の世界貿易レポートを読んでいるのですが、イマイチ理解できません。 大変長い文章ですが、和訳していただけませんでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 As noted above, GVC participation – or the role that individual countries play in international production networks – is driven by many different factors, from size of the economy to industrial structure and level of industrialization, composition of exports and positioning in value chains, policy elements, and others. As a result, countries with very different characteristics may be very similar in the ranking of GVC participation (figure IV.9). The GVC participation of many countries relates substantially to GVC interactions within their respective regions. Instead of a global reach, most value chains have a distinctive regional character, as shown in figure IV.10. North and Central American value chain links are especially strong, as are intra- European Union ones. The largest extraregional bilateral GVC flows are between Germany and the United States, China and Germany, and Japan and the United States, in that order. The share of global value added trade captured by developing economies is increasing rapidly. It grew from about 20 per cent in 1990, to 30 per cent in 2000, to over 40 per cent in 2010. As a group, developing and transition economies are capturing an increasing share of the global value added trade pie (figure IV.11). As global trade grows, developed economies appear to rely increasingly on imported content for their exports, allowing developing countries to add disproportionately to their domestic value added in exports. Some of the larger emerging markets, such as India, Brazil, Argentina and Turkey, have relatively low GVC participation rates. These countries may have lower upstream participation levels, both because of the nature of their exports (natural resources and services exports tend to have less need for imported content or foreign value added) and because larger economies display a greater degree of self-sufficiency in production for exports. They may also have lower downstream participation levels because of a focus on exports of so-called final-demand goods and services, i.e. those not used as intermediates in exports to third countries. Investment and trade are inextricably intertwined. Much of trade in natural resources is driven by large cross-border investments in extractive industries by globally operating TNCs. Market-seeking foreign direct investment (FDI) by TNCs also generates trade, often shifting arm’slength trade to intra-firm trade. Efficiency-seeking FDI, through which firms seek to locate discrete parts of their production processes in low-cost locations, is particularly associated with GVCs; it increases the amount of trade taking place within the international production networks of TNCs and contributes to the “double counting” in global trade flows discussed in this report.

• 【和訳】和訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。

国連の世界貿易レポートを読んでいるのですが、イマイチ理解できません。 大変長い文章ですが、和訳していただけませんでしょうか。 どうかよろしくお願いします。 Thus, while developing countries (25 per cent) have a lower share of foreign value added than the world average (28 per cent), their foreign value added share is significantly higher than in the United States and Japan – or than in the EU, if only external trade is taken into account. Among developing economies, the highest shares of foreign value added in trade are found in East and South-East Asia and in Central America (including Mexico), where processing industries account for a significant part of exports. Foreign value added in exports is much lower in Africa, West Asia, South America and in the transition economies, where natural resources and commodities exports with little foreign inputs tend to play an important role. The lowest share of foreign value added in exports is found in South Asia, mainly due to the weight of services exports, which also use relatively fewer foreign inputs. The average foreign value added share of exports and the degree of double counting in global exports of an industry provide a rough indication of the extent to which industries rely on internationally integrated production networks, as it proxies the extent to which intermediate goods and services cross borders until final consumption of the industry’s output. Clearly, GVCs do not equate with industries. A value chain for a given product may incorporate value added produced by many different industries (e.g. manufactured products incorporate value added from services industries). The global average shares by industry of foreign value added ignore the fact that each industry may be part of and contribute to many different value chains. The value and share of developing-country exports that depend on GVCs, because of either upstream links (foreign value added in exports) or downstream links (exports that are incorporated in other products and re-exported) is quite significant (figure IV.8). East and South-East Asia remains the region with the highest level of GVC participation, reflecting its primacy as the most important region for exportoriented manufacturing and processing activities. Central America (including Mexico) also has a high participation rate, but whereas it ranked equal with South-East Asia in terms of foreign value added in exports, it has a lower downstream participation rate, reflecting the fact that it exports relatively more to the United States domestic market rather than for onward exports.

• 和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい

和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい Your hospitality was over and beyond what anyone would expect more so since this was my first time meeting you. Please think about coming out to visit us in California.